Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video (39076 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 02, 2016

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by iPrevail(m): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2016
It would put a lot of strain on the relationship. I may even have to walk at a certain point.

Imagine it gets leaked while you are with her.. It's very humiliating. Especially if you are a reputable individual.

Abeg.. I no send anybody to live life carelessly mbok.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 02, 2016
I don't believe in love, the main goal of my relationship is to hit that pvssy on a steady consistent rhythm. Now if said video shows her vay Jay jay having some suspicious Fluids coming out, we might have to reevaluate the relationship.

Matter of fact, no revaluation, I am GONE.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Ahmed0336(m): 6:36am On Nov 02, 2016
It is unimaginable. Walking out of the relationship is slow I guess flying out of the relationship is more suitable.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by johnwizey: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2016
We sit down and watch the video together. Tell her baby its ok, shiit happens. Practise all the styles in the video, fvck each other to coma and i'm out.

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2016
Firstly, i feel for chidinma's bf if she has any but now is the time to solidly stand by her.

To your question, it's hard but i think we will go through it together smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Greenbullet(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2016
UltraBeam:
I don't believe in love, the main goal of my relationship is to hit that pvssy on a steady consistent rhythm. Now if said video shows her vay Jay jay having some suspicious Fluids coming out, we might have to reevaluate the relationship.

Matter of fact, no revaluation, I am GONE.
ma nigga.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Do you know that Nigerians are fantastically dumb ??

What has sex video got to do with being a good person ??

You're a guy and you're addicted to using Vaseline to manhandle yourself, you don't have any right to say that you can't marry a girl who have made a sex video

Your girlfriends and wives, no be person dey fucck them before you met them ??

Some people will say that they will never marry a girl who made a sex video, if you know the kind of atrocities your wives and girlfriends have committed, you will ask God to destroy this world now, some have had several abortions, some have fuccked more than 200 men but they don't have sex videos, that's the type of girls you marry

Boko Haram are killing people everyday.

Poverty is wrecking havoc on Nigerians.

No health facilities

No good road

No jobs

And all you can focus on and put your energy and time in is what a girl decide to do with her private part ??

If you carry Nigeria matter for head like you carry this sex video thing for your head, your leaders will stop playing with you

If you put that kind of hard work, dedication and time into Nigeria, Nigeria will be greater than the USA

194 Likes 27 Shares

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Jjohn1400: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
I breakup sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Whizkeey(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oops sorry babe am done

1 Like

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Primusinterpares(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
If she has told me about it b4 then we can work things out ...but if i found out myself...nai be say na segobe things o...
My 2 kobo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
I'll do 3 things.
1. break up
2. find the video
3. send it to her dad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Laveda(f): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
That's some hard decision mehn, just few guys would stand by her.

Do you know what it means watching your gf being banged by another? And all her body on display? And the thought of it forever?

Damn! embarassed

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by collinsJn(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Words Fail Me.

4 Likes

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
wink
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Lovelynature(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
The feeling gan get as e be

2 Likes

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by favourmic(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ha can't answer that oo

1 Like

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Tafari1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
it's no big deal... I have made several sex videos. I have like an achive on my fone wink

1 Like

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Zico5(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Thunder fire any stupid love. If u are so stupid to do such then u require no happiness in life. I can't even withstand abortion not to talk of sex video. We are living in a wayward world.

12 Likes

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Firstly, i feel for chidinma's bf if she has any but now is the time to solidly stand by her.

To your question, it's hard but i think we will go through it together smiley

through wetin, it depends...
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by KnightSucre(f): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Is that all?
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
"Bye-bye, bae. It was not nice not knowing you."
grin

9 Likes

Tafari1:
it's no big deal... I have made several sex videos. I have like an achive on my fone wink

archive...

8 Likes

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Alagbasunday: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
We shall sail through it together... Every storm must calm after a while.

3 Likes

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by opethom(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
that one na her past o, none of my business, once she love me and I'm happy with her, I don't care

5 Likes

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Phi001(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tafari1:
it's no big deal... I have made several sex videos. I have like an archive on my fone wink
The day someone will send those videos to your father ehn...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by swaggzs(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
coolI'll send it to her dad I'll send it to her dad I'll send it to her dad
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by Dejiih001(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
undecided
Re: What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video by rawpadgin(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
why are they all wearing dark glasses @ night

abi Apollo catch dem?

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.