Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nigerian Women, True Love Or Love For Money? Check This Dude Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women, True Love Or Love For Money? Check This Dude Out (583 Views)

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / Ladies Check This Cool Dude Out, Attention Seeker Or Really Cool? / Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women, True Love Or Love For Money? Check This Dude Out by tracy2016: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2016
hi guys,
I got a male friend, he is 34yrs live in Abuja, but this dude believes that there is no true love in Nigerian women. He is working though not financially well to do with but his ambition I can bet you is the dream of every women including me...lol...am married if not...u know the rest na.....so I thought I should share with you guys if there is any lady who is still searching try hit him up...08132375578...plsss I beg of u the scamer, the gold diggers and so on don't waste ur time bcox this dude is not rich and even if he got some money he is way smarter than all the make up stories u may got......
Only adults lady who are ready to settle down. no kid no guys...

Best of luck ladies.
Re: Nigerian Women, True Love Or Love For Money? Check This Dude Out by vault(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2016
you really think he would see the "non gold diggers" or "I wnt love not money" dude you either go to the north or out of the country to see that grin
Re: Nigerian Women, True Love Or Love For Money? Check This Dude Out by Creamish(f): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2016
Nike2010:
My name is Nike, i am from Oyo state, a lady in my early thirty, fairly light in complexion, of average height and a quite nice person to a fault.

I am a very successful lady in my career and i believe i have accomplished quite a lot at my age already which is reasons to be proud of my journey so far.

I've got wonderful parents, wonderful family and had one of the best training as a child which made me well cultured and of good morals.

I was brought up very dedicated and as the first child, i only focused on getting accomplishments worthy of being a very good role model to my siblings and every young lad out there.

I have had a very few relationships in the past and now i am really longing for a good man to love, cherish, adore and spend the rest of my life with. Because of a failed relationship many years ago, i have developed a very huge fear for relationships with men, which had affected the few relationships i have had ever since then. I am a pretty lady and i get a good numbers of admirers a lot but no one has been able to break into my heart no matter how much they tried. Guys have really tried doing everything to win my heart and make me love again but no one has been able to break that fear of mine.

At this point, i am willing to change, willing to love again, willing to be loved, willing to give my heart and total commitments into a successful relationship again.

I want a very honest man, one who believes in love, one who believes in bringing up a family in very good morals, one who believes in having a faithful wife and a very wonderful in-laws. I want a God fearing man and a man that believes in himself.

I need a patient man because i have had not have any relationship for the past 8 months and i need my heart to be nurtured to love so so much again like a 15yr old girl.

I know a lot of people dont believe in love anymore, almost everybody dont believe there are faithful ladies out there anymore, many dont believe true love can be found on the internet anymore and many are even so scared to get married in this gradually depreciating society and world of ours......BUT i have this strong faith, something fantastic would work out for me via this medium, i believe i would find a very good friend, husband and father with this post of mine and i have always believe that no matter how many bad news exists everyday on failed relationships, there are still some really good guys out there. I just hope and pray to find one.

I would be the happiest lady if i find that man via Nairaland and i promise to indicate it here on this thread, when i have found that special one........

Please send me a mail at nikebakare2010@yahoo.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Rock Vals Day Without A Date And Not Be Bothered! / Why Lady??? / Why Do Men Love Harassing Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.