Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning (37265 Views)

Good Power Banks Within The Price Of 3K / Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Airtel Users Get In Here I Just Got 2gb For 200 Valid For 14 Days See Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by kenlinzo(m): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
It has been revealed that his name is BUKOLA FRANCIS[/quote]

if dis is true '' i.e the name'' , den U heading somewhere.
pls, the general public and the police shud b alerted by dis. because, he is a threat to d society.
who knws how many nigerians he hs done dis to and went scout free.
If the military can swing into action just by a video of a cadet girl shown mahanding a nigerian posted here, d police can also
swing into action wit dis information also.i think, he shud b ''DECLARED WANTED.''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by olumorstan: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
It's just a lesson bro,my friend do buy data from somebody too bt have never tried it because I suspect everything,once I can't see u and even when am seeing you hmmm...
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Folksyharry(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
OP take heart. I know the money isn't the problem but the fact that you fell for the cheap scam. I have bought from these guys just once and it was also out of desperation to use the internet where I was at that point in time.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by absoluteSuccess: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
someone still sent N23,000 to me yesterday within few minutes of conversations on watsapp.

I'm on my way to sending him the products he requested for, and to send it down to warri through agofure transport, from Lagos. No more no less.

There are bad guys and there are good guys, each in their world.

8 Likes

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by canDy4eva(f): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
janefarms2015:
@op. Iv called d guy's number nd lashed out at him, I asked him to refund ur money in 24 hours, gv ur phone number let me call u so we track ds guy, next time buy data from ur service provider, avoid cheaper things
job well done bro...
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by gidjah(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
But I sure know we still have decent and truthfuldta resellers on this same amiable. Forum, ve been dealing wit some of dem for so lonf and even make referals lots of times.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by lurladay(f): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
I just pity d girl on his dp...she is in d mess now...I even called d guy he denying it ..saying how can I blv any news I c online..dat what d proof he duped sum1.obviouly he not ready 2change..buy ur air time ur self and sub directly...dis guys r just hungry.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Prdo: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
I have bought data from online sellers on many ocassions and i think you did not make a mistake. I hope the friends and relatives of this fellow will warn him not to ruin the legitimate business of other people. In any case, the SIM of the fellow should be registered, so his/her identity is not so hidden.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by WaleGent(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Always buy your data from dollaflow, the guy sure die. Always on time and on point.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by chrish2i: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
noted..... just be careful... na u give the guy money.. I better nor browse if not b my Glo 3gb for 1k
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by laginks: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
HIS NAME IS KOLA( SAW IT ON TRUE CALLER), AND THE SCAMMER IS STILL READY TO SCAM MORE PEOPLE. TOLD HIM THAT I NEEDED TO BUY DATA AND HE WAS SO READY TO SCAM SOMEONE ELSE.
I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE CANT JUST MAKE HONEST LIVING. THEY WOULD RATHER LIVE AT SOMEONE ELSE'S EXPENCE. IT IS WELL BRO. JUST TAKE HEART....
clemzo101:
Im sad not because of the money but because I never thought I could ever get defrauded and even if I will be defrauded, not in d manner this happened, because mehn it was just too cheap.

I have a bb and a Lumia fone, I usually subscribe my bb den hotspot my Lumia, but I got to a place with poor network and I needed to takia of alot of things online and I got to understand MTN network is good around here. So I resulted to buying data, I remember a friend bought data once from someone and I saved the number just incase.

So I checked my fone and luckily I saw it, I contacted the guy, he quickly sent me an image showing different packages on Whatsapp, so I opted for the one of 1500 for 2gig, I told him I cant send recharge dat he shld send his bank details but he gave me an excuse and said I can transfer so I immediately loaded my fone through mobile banking and sent, only for him to call apologizing dat he just discovered all dats left is a 4gig package dat will xpire in 60days, dat he's very sorry dat I shld pls kindly send anoda 1500, I got angry and still sent d 1500, since I will be staying here for a while and Mtn being d only good network, I still didn't get any data, it was wen I called again to challenge him dat d whole thing bcam clear dat its all scam when he started saying I shld send anoda 1500.

Im just sharing dis for everyone to beware of so called online data sellers. Most of Dem are fraudsters.

The fone number 08147631591, bbm pin 59093EBD.....He calls himself Mr Kay.

Beware

5 Likes

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by mrkings84(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Report to mtn, they can help u trace him down to his bank account
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by olaolaking: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
The Op have not done anything wrong in my own opinion. Now let us all begin to call the guy since we have the number here. Connect with his bbm, add him on WhatsApp, and begin to disturb him. Let us all copy the original message to Facebook and other social platforms. Including the both pictures that were displayed above let the guy feel the heat.

Op please copy my post and add it to your original message

**Edited **Let us all begin to call the guy now. I just called and told him to resolve the issue with the Op. But his response was "what we now happen if I don't do that?"

Let us all redistribute the Op post and all his data available to Facebook and WhatsApp groups. Include the Dps in all your post. People will know who uses those pictures as dp
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by oodua1stson: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
clemzo101:
Im sad not because of the money but because I never thought I could ever get defrauded and even if I will be defrauded, not in d manner this happened, because mehn it was just too cheap.

I have a bb and a Lumia fone, I usually subscribe my bb den hotspot my Lumia, but I got to a place with poor network and I needed to takia of alot of things online and I got to understand MTN network is good around here. So I resulted to buying data, I remember a friend bought data once from someone and I saved the number just incase.

So I checked my fone and luckily I saw it, I contacted the guy, he quickly sent me an image showing different packages on Whatsapp, so I opted for the one of 1500 for 2gig, I told him I cant send recharge dat he shld send his bank details but he gave me an excuse and said I can transfer so I immediately loaded my fone through mobile banking and sent, only for him to call apologizing dat he just discovered all dats left is a 4gig package dat will xpire in 60days, dat he's very sorry dat I shld pls kindly send anoda 1500, I got angry and still sent d 1500, since I will be staying here for a while and Mtn being d only good network, I still didn't get any data, it was wen I called again to challenge him dat d whole thing bcam clear dat its all scam when he started saying I shld send anoda 1500.

Im just sharing dis for everyone to beware of so called online data sellers. Most of Dem are fraudsters.

Beware
e no go jolly for Mr Kay

Say amen

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by obowunmi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
olaolaking:
Let us all begin to call the guy now. I just called and told him to resolve the issue with the Op. But his response was "what we now happen if I don't do that?"

Let us all redistribute the Op post and all his data available to Facebook and WhatsApp groups. Include the Dps in all your post. People will know who uses those pictures as dp

His new number, 08187719489
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by uzoormah(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
clap for yourself!
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Harvigh(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
But seriously these are the kinda idiots that give us data sellers bad image....how can u collect 3k from someone and refuse to credit d person's data balance? I will call d idiot and make sure I call down tunder to strike him dead unless he returns ur money. Please take heart @op, there are still a few good data sellers online, i know its hard to believe but there are still some good guys that sell data.

3 Likes

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by bigbabyboy: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
laginks:

HIS NAME IS KOLA( SAW IT ON TRUE CALLER), AND THE SCAMMER IS STILL READY TO SCAM MORE PEOPLE. TOLD HIM THAT I NEEDED TO BUY DATA AND HE WAS SO READY TO SCAM SOMEONE ELSE.
I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE CANT JUST MAKE HONEST LIVING. THEY WOULD RATHER LIVE AT SOMEONE ELSE'S EXPENCE. IT IS WELL BRO. JUST TAKE HEART....

Bro, pls can u help me check the following no on the true caller app. I was also duped of #2500 by the guy with the following no in a similar manner yesterday. He has refused to pick upvmy calls. Thanks. 0814 162 9384 is this scammer's number. His Nairaland moniker is Lexguru
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by clemzo101(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dething:
So sorry op,

but don't be surprised he could still send your data. He may not be a scam, its possible somethings when wtong.

Keep hope alive!
he blocked me already on wotsapp.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by bigbabyboy: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Harvigh:
But seriously these are the kinda idiots that give us data sellers bad image....how can u collect 3k from someone and refuse to credit d person's data balance? I will call d idiot and make sure I call down tunder to strike him dead unless he returns ur money. Please take heart @op, there are still a few good data sellers online, i know its hard to believe but there are still some good guys that sell data.

I am never buying data from ressellers either online or offline again. Tried it for the first time yesterday and got my fingers burnt. Anyways, God dey!

3 Likes

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by laginks: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
THE TRUTH IS THAT HE MAY HAVE BEEN LEGIT FOR A WHILE (TO GAIN POPULARITY IN THE BUINESS). HE THEN STARTED TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE WHEN HE SAW THAT HE HAD MADE A NAME. SO MY TAKE IS " JUST DO YOUR SUBSCRIPTION YOURSELF, AND DONT TRUST EVEN YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND. YOU MIGHT JUST BE THE NEXT UNLUCKY MUGU
OlujobaSamuel:
I think there is a company online Powerhq or something, they are legit and registered with a verifiable office address, you can buy from them next time if you can't afford that of the service providers directly.
Thanks for sharing.
I once buy from one guy I met here on NL and the guy is legit, Raju, I think is the name, I deal with him twice, the 3rd time, he told me there is a change in price, which I declined the offer, the 4th, he told me he is currently not having data to sell, and I appreciate him for that.
Some people are just crooks from birth, na dna e dey. Na dem dey form no job pass, and dem go dey steal from the little dey get.
You fit text curse give him unborn generation plus him own, since you need help and the guy no fit help but collected the little to feed you, make help kuku far from him too. I don't like cursing but make this one catch am.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by clemzo101(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Harvigh:
yea I know but its my first and last

1 Like

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by talktimi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
clemzo101:

Beware
I understand how you feel, it's a risk you took. Maybe he'll give you your order and maybe he won't it's only God who can judge man. I've bought data from lots of resellers and I've never been scammed once even without calling them. For safety reasons though, next time buy mtn 4.5gb @ 2,500 naira. It carries me a month even on my Lumia phone.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by ogawisdom(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
clemzo101:

Beware

Mugu don fall, AWOF/cheap dey run belle
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by ekenetheorg(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2016

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by justmenoni: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Op na one small igbo boy Dupe you,forget that Mr kay...go to Facebook and paste the name,the first guy with the igbo name should be the culprit cos his Facebook profile seems to be more active..

But op you sef funny ooo...just tf card like that

To think of it..
Chk nairaland well and u will see alot of them here,yet the bias mods aint doing jack about them..Maybe they are somehow related sha
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by clemzo101(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
olaolaking:
Let us all begin to call the guy now. I just called and told him to resolve the issue with the Op. But his response was "what we now happen if I don't do that?"

thanks alot

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by neocortex: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sijo01:
His full name is Bukola Francis cheesy

So you are one of his victims,
ehya take heart grin
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by kenzysmith: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Just 3000 you rush come nairaland come post am shey you from the east ni
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by clemzo101(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
ekenetheorg:
I called him and after series of number busy, it rang. It means other nairalanders are calling but he isn't picking up. His callerfeel is CEO Easynet Datasale.
Op, if you saved ur WhatsApp conversation and transfer u made to him, and if you brought this to our notice to bring this scammer down, then Police or EFCC needs some information. Send the details of the event to them, also send to Linda Ikeji, She will publish and security operatives do read her site.

These security operatives will simply contact MTN and info will be handed over for the guy to be apprehended.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread / Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World / See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.