Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning (37278 Views)

Good Power Banks Within The Price Of 3K / Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Airtel Users Get In Here I Just Got 2gb For 200 Valid For 14 Days See Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Wahala90: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
See guys sweating, collaborating, planning and plotting on how to recover 3k from a common hungry criminal while politicians steal billions and walk free. Nigerians are so so funny.

Note: This post is not an endorsement of fraud but a wakeup call for us to act against those stealing our common wealth in trillions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by neocortex: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sijo01:

Is that enough reason for you to conclude? Be careful with the way you jump into conclusion so you don't break your legs next time.

Yes Ma!

Actually, I had two explanation in mind:
1. Yo know the guy personally OR
2. You are one of his victims.

I went with the more probable option.

Guess I was wrong(according to you).
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by maasoap(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
anyicash:
Nobody defrauded you, lemme put dis way, u defrauded urself.
How?
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by olaolaking: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
OneManLegion:

Take his number to MTN customer care and the police station. They'll trace him using the sim registration details he provided. He must have done his BVN too, they can lure him via his bank. You can get justice if you want it.
Just spread the number everywhere (social platforms) with this complain. Shikena
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by maasoap(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wahala90:
See guys sweating, collaborating, planning and plotting on how to recover 3k from a common hungry criminal while politicians steal billions and walk free. Nigerians are so so funny.

Note: This post is not an endorsement of fraud but a wakeup call for us to act against those stealing our common wealth in trillions.
One was direct and personal while the other is indirect and non personal. You get it?

3 Likes

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Sijo01(f): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
fowlyansh181:
checked the idiot on Facebook his name is Bukola francis, it seems he has taken all info on his fb down . added the fool he blocked me on whatsapp haha, let's all report his number as fraud on whatsapp

Am not sure he took down the info. I checked him out before. It's a new account. I believe there's another one. Am still trying to track him.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by vicque(f): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
nwanne sorry for your loss.it happened to me.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by olaolaking: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sijo01:

Am not sure he took down the info. I checked him out before. It's a new account. I believe there's another one. Am still trying to track him.
Please track him and get back to us
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by faites(f): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
theoptimist298:
No doubt he's a fraud. I called and I told him that I never knew he was a scammer and I saw his pics all over online, he said well now I know and that am I sure they are his pics? He said I shuud come to Calabar and knock on his door if I want to arrest him. I am on my way to Calabar now as we speak.

The scammer guy don dey frustrated. Its like Nairalanders have been disturbing him.

But guy, u funny wella. Ur on ur way to Calabar bah?

1 Like

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by OneManLegion(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
clemzo101:
sure I know I can nail him if I want to but I don't want to spend any more money, the police and dere problem with money. I actually just want people to learn from my mistake.....as far as im concerned his life can never be d same again. He's coursed for ever

No, you don't get the point. As a matter of fact, you have a civil duty to report this incidence to the police and supply them with every evidence in your possession. You don't have to give them bribes. In fact, you MUST NOT give or take bribes.

Cheers as you save someone from falling prey to criminals.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by clemzo101(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
OneManLegion:

No, you don't get the point. As a matter of fact, you have a civil duty to report this incidence to the police and supply them with every evidence in your possession. You don't have to give them bribes. In fact, you MUST NOT give or take bribes.

Cheers as you save someone from falling prey to criminals.
thanks bro, will see to dat
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by faites(f): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Samakus:

Just 1 bottle of Schnapp and #500 will do the magic...

The guy will be begging to pay over #100k to you as compensation.

U wan go report the guy for juju ni? undecided
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Basildvalour(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
neoapocalypse:

There are data packages for 2 months , please check well
Pls, tell me the GLO and MTN package that lasts for 60days...I'm waiting
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by olaolaking: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=faites post=42835451]

U wan go report the guy for juju ni? undecided[/quote

grin
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by OneManLegion(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
clemzo101:
thanks bro, will see to dat
Okay, boss.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Basildvalour(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Chromedome:

Mr. man stop acting like a smart ass! Read the post.
So, what exactly are you saying that is in the post that I refused to see?
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by XaintJoel20: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
kennyman2000:

You can say that again! Octavo, Enterpro. God bless their hustle!
Please link me with these dudes if you are really sure they are reliable... #Thanks..
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by pattybf(f): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
is a pity dude but u were plain silly.

do u mind explaining what makes @op silly in dis case? madam over sabi!
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by XaintJoel20: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
I didn't want to say this, but I just have to, that dude may not see the end of this year if he refuses to repent...
I don't like fraudsters...
NoApologyPlease...
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by OCTAVO: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Please link me with these dudes if you are really sure they are reliable... #Thanks..
Check my signature. Thanks.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by clemzo101(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thanks everyone for what u are doing, im sure the bukola Frances guy is frustrated where ever he is now.....God bless u all

3 Likes

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by kennyman2000(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Please link me with these dudes if you are really sure they are reliable...
#Thanks..

https://www.nairaland.com/1566834/mtn-glo-etisalat-airtel-data

https://www.nairaland.com/1788442/cheap-mtn-glo-airtel-etisalat

check those threads.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by kurt09(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
kennyman2000:

You can say that again! Octavo, Enterpro. God bless their hustle!
And TAVOX

1 Like

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by kennyman2000(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
kurt09:
And TAVOX

Yes. Thats true. Before, i had about 6 of them. Now, i just use only 3. Anyone i feel like using or very much available or responsive as at the moment i needed my data.

3 Likes

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by clemzo101(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
This reminded me of ogakpatakpata Dubai scam back den, I was a major actor on the thread den.....we did everything possible for the lady to get her mine back. I never thought I cld fall so easily. Fraudsters everywhere. I just thank God the money is not big like the lady in ogakpatakpata scam. Till today his name and picture is on google as a criminal.

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by watchmego(f): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Op I have called him but he is not picking but I will still keeping trying to earn my mind to him too. Sorry about that am sure the guy is regretting his did by now.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by watchmego(f): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Basildvalour:
. We re still on one
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by watchmego(f): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wahala90:

meaning the guy did the right thing? Hmmmmmm nawa
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Basildvalour:

Etisalat has for 60 and 90 days and in your initial post you didn't specify network
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by HapiNna: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Freelanswer:
Now, you don't have to look down on yourself for doing this. Businesses take place across the net everywhere and Nigeria can't be an exception. The situation you found yourself was a perfection one to take advantage of the www. You're totally in order. Instead, the cheap scam artist should look down on himself for sacrificing his online reputation for trifles. Please, is the scam artist on NL? Is kay his Nairaland username? Thank you for caring enough to report this, but kindly provide more info, let's help spread the word to discourage such useless trash. There are so many ways to make money than scams. Honestly, scam is now the more costly option online. Even if you go with monikers, eventually people trace you by other ways (like IP, phone contact, bank information, etc) and your online reputation is ruined for life. The bottom line is: you can't really be successful online by way of scam.

I also had similar experience with one guy here on nairaland. But this particular guy keeps creating new accounts with posters bearing this phone number.

Name: Akinlade James
Phone Number: 07031350573
Bank: GT Bank
Account Number: 0149354045

Let's rid nairaland from all this scammed.
Thank you
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Basildvalour(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Etisalat has for 60 and 90 days and in your initial post you didn't specify network
In the first comment you quoted, didn't you see GLO there?
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by olamide452(f): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please help me check the details of one of these scammers he calls himself Johnson data and his number is 0810 912 8461

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money / TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) / Please At What Time Will Airtel Night Bonus Start Counting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.