Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! (9658 Views)

A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page / Breaking: Mark Zuckerberg Bows To Pressure: Radio Biafra Facebook / Biafra Facebook Fans:i Can Die For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Eledan: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
meccuno:
you are not igbo, and if you were which I am yet to believe then you have a lot to learn..........
Who are you to say so one is not Igbo? So everybody in Igboland must fall into the same narratives?
SMH
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by xtrory: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eledan:
This xtrory writes a whole lot of crap that nobody bothers to read. Are you allergic to brevity and clear conciseness?

Agbameta, go to Oduduwa thread where you're most needed to make valuable inputs for the emancipation of your people if indeed you have something good to offer.

By now you should have an idea you can live and die for! Leave Igbos out of your miseries!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by RapLawd(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
EastanPower:

They have realised that a much greater number of Igbos are not in support of Kanu and his agitation.

I wrote that here many times but they never believed me; time has proved me right.

You're wrong... Are you not even ashamed that you're typing this?

Igbos don't abandon their own...

I really wanted to see you and your kinds protesting against KANU and his style of agitation... But till date I'm in waiting!!!

You guys shouldn't get me waiting too long and later be disappointed

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by SurefireAsoOke: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
TC
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Eledan: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
xtrory:

Agbameta, go to Oduduwa thread where you're most needed to make valuable inputs for the emancipation of your people if indeed you have something good to offer.

By now you should have an idea you can live and die for! Leave Igbos out of your miseries!
o

Mumu. Who is agbameta? Agbameta ko, agbamefa ni?
If you continue along this route, you will never find anything of happiness in your life. Every time na to fight Yoruba and have more reasons to hate Yoruba people.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by xtrory: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eledan:
o
Mumu. Who is agbameta? Agbameta ko, agbamefa ni?
If you continue along this route, you will never find anything of happiness in your life. Every time na to fight Yoruba and have more reasons to hate Yoruba people.

Integrity-challenged charlatan, If you continue in the evil ways of your fathers treachery, betrayal, hatred and greed you'll be doomed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Sctests: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
But why haven't we seen an anti-Kanu rally in any of the eastern states organized by the so-called anti-IPOB Igbos? Are they deceiving themselves? Do anti-IPOB Igbos only exist online?
Why are they not bold to organize an anti-kanu rally even in Imo an APC state in the East? Lolzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Eledan: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
xtrory:

Integrity-challenged charlatan, If you continue in the evil ways of your fathers treachery, betrayal, hatred and greed you'll be doomed...
You are just a typical IPOB fool. Sod off!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by xtrory: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eledan:

You are just a typical IPOB fool. Sod off!

Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda, you didn't suck your mother's bossom, did you?

C'mon, go and play with your mates in the sand!
Miserable butt-licker!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by StunningCEO: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eledan:
This xtrory writes a whole lot of crap that nobody bothers to read. Are you allergic to brevity and clear conciseness?

xtrory...is xtortoise....xtroppy....xtroise...etc...he is a confirmed troll, a lunatic and a frustrated sad case.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by xtrory: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
StunningCEO:

xtrory...is xtortoise....xtroppy....xtroise...etc...he is a confirm troll...lunatic and frustrated sad case.... cheesy

Frustrated ninny, I quite understand your miserable plight but I'm not responsible for the unstable nature of your people that you're so confused and deluded as to rarely stand for anything.

However, if truth is anathema to you then consider scratching yourself to your Waterloo!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by PenSniper: 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Udmaster:
IGBO LEADERS Reject Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos.

Political leaders though.
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Eledan: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
xtrory:

Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda, you didn't suck your mother's bossom, did you?

C'mon, go and play with your mates in the sand!
Miserable butt-licker!
Sadist troll grin
Hopeless Kolomental
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Phame: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Where are my IPOBians friends? cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by realjoker(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
xtrory:

https://www.nairaland.com/2839356/kemi-olunloyo-blasts-illiterate-yorubas

https://www.nairaland.com/2692549/only-bark-land-wont-dare

https://www.nairaland.com/2849947/uk-97-biafran-vote-favour

Lies of hypocrisy from never-do-wells to divert attention from the very obvious!

The underlying fears of your masturbations and postulations are obvious: the fear of Fulanis plundering your entire land, islamisation, no free crude oil wealth and eventual low economic activities in your land once BFR emerges.

Can you substantiate with credible evidences how NK/IP0B preached violence against Yorubas for no just cause?

Can you provide any credible evidence where Igbo leaders maligned, insulted or threatened to exterminate Yoruba tribe?

IGBOS HATE NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE A SWORN ENEMY OF TRUTH, JUSTICE AND EQUITY!

Over the years Igbos have displayed more 'Nigeriannes' than any other tribe in Nigeria, including the lousy noisemaking tribe. Igbos permeate every nook and cranny of the country, establishing and building business empires and adding value to every community they are found, and some of them even getting married to the locals for robust networking and bridge-building.

EVER SINCE YOU WERE BORN HAVE YOU SEEN OR HEARD ANYWHERE IGBOS ARE ON RAMPAGE, KILLING PEOPLE AND DESTROYING MEANS OF LIVELIHOODS FOR NO JUST CAUSE?

BTW, what have you hypocrites done to counter the maiming and killings of your kinsmen for fun for decades by the marauding herdsmen?

Why are you parasitic ingrates not concerned about the ethnic cleansing going on in some parts of the country and hate messages being preached in the mosques coupled with the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North?

You're not man enough to challenge the marauding herdsmen who maim and kill but you hypocritically and callously tag IP0B members who pose no threat to citizens as miscreants and criminals worth hanging in the gallows.

Just as you have stated, in your own words, you will be "blackmailed, destroyed, routed and blacklisted throughout the whole world", without fail!

Remember the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention...

Culled:
https://www.nairaland.com/2911654/yoruba-nations-losing-sense-fairness
"I rolled on my bed this last night and I wondered how what we YORUBAS condemned, fought and criticised under Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Jonathan all suddenly became permissible under Buhari! It baffles me that what we have always stood for is being lost by some of us. Let me take some of these:

1. I am shocked that an educated Yoruba man could stand up and say the constitution can be subverted under a democratic government simply because we want to fight corruption.

2. I am shocked that we can say let us put aside the rule of law and operate by the rule of the thumb simply because a government has whipped up so much emotions in us to believe that those who stole should even be executed without trial.

3. It is shocking to me that what we denigrated Obasanjo for (disobedience of court orders, high-handedness, intimidation, mis-use of public institutions to harass opponents) are same things we are justifying on the expediency of "cleaning the mess created by PDP".

4. We have always been in opposition and principled critics of anti-democratic practices but I am shocked that all what our leaders have always criticised and fought against are being justified by us because a 'saint' has become president through us.

5. I never knew a Yorubaman like me could ever see corruption SOLELY on the prism of who is involved, what he used the money allegedly stolen for and the political party he belongs to. I never knew my Yoruba compatriot could see visible proof of corruption and say "no court has convicted him" but supports dropping rule of law to punish another person accused of SAME offence!

6. I am shocked that Yoruba man could justify something in Lagos but condemn it in Ekiti. Defend impunity in Abuja but criticise it in Port-Harcourt!

7. I never knew my people could see anyone who criticises a sitting government as being paid, supporting corruption and supporting a particular party but see those who support it as being the 'only' patriots.

8. At what time did we start condemning evil based only on who is involved and where he belongs to rather than the evil itself?

9. I am shocked that none of our leaders is even coughing about STATE POLICE and TRUE/FISCAL FEDERALISM again. No one is talking of lopsided revenue sharing formula again! Yet, these are issues we have been fighting successive governments over in the last FORTY years! But none of those who made it their daily songs is mentioning it again!

The Buhari presidency has shown clearly that may be, we are a the tribe of double standards. It is shameful!"

Samuel Ajayi.

In Lagos under 'One Nigeria' there seem to exist a silent economic war of destruction of livelihood, burning of markets in the middle of the night, extortion and harassment of genuine businesses by official area boys and street urchins, illegal/multiple taxing of business owners, in markets where Igbos operate e.g. Tejuoso, Alaba International and Ladipo. And now Oshodi electrical & electronic market.

Many of these attracious deeds are conducted at odd times when the traders won't be available to resist the dastardly acts.

Over the decades in the South-West, the Yorubas have systematically burnt Igbo shops as a guise to hijacking the markets from Igbos.

They hide under the guise of city development at the expense of the people's welfare and claim they had given the traders ample time to relocate and yet the demolition is carried out at odd times.

Shops are demolished without compensation and someone will still say the traders were given sufficient notice of vacation as if the alternative is affordable. The proposed alternative shops are oftentimes so exorbitant and out of reach by the common man.

Igbos are made to develop barren locations and thereafter chased away to an undeveloped area or a complex beyond the reach by the common man.
Many a time the destruction of shops are selectively done exempting where Yorubas sell agbo, weed and fake medicine just like in Oshodi where Electronic shops belonging to Igbos were demolished.

It takes a callous government to destroy livelihoods just to justify beautification of a city at the expense of people's economic empowerment.

https://www.nairaland.com/2618835/hoodlums-shut-down-alaba-international

https://www.nairaland.com/2846885/tears-lagos-demolishes-oshodi-market

https://www.nairaland.com/2847030/crime-lagos-state-demolishing-oshodi#41720484

https://www.nairaland.com/2847088/photos-oshodi-electronic-market-demolished

Prior to the 2015 general elections, amidst the threat by the lagoon crooner to drown Igbos, 18 Chisco transport buses were criminally burnt down in Lagos and up till date nothing was done to bring the culprits to book.

What does 'One Nigeria' mean?
A deceit where you are empowered to share my crude oil and wealth as 'One Nigeria' while I am considered a migrant to your State whom you're just merely accommodating and may perish in the lagoon at your command.

It is a chaotic situation where the Oba of a place would invite the representative of a people for discussion in his palace as regards a market leadership dispute only to set an ambush for him and unleash hundreds of thugs to flog and disgrace him.

It is an unjust situation where you're licensed to use foul means to destroy my business in your State with outrageous taxes. You can close my business premises at will while your elites continue to shout 'One Nigeria' to cover up the evils and injustices prevalent in the land. And you still expect me to be docile and continue to suffer silently as your hate and envy for my progress soar high.

Now, do you have any case for unity - fake or imaginary?

If you have there would no need fooling and playing to the gallery and shouting 'One Nigeria'. Or have you ever heard 'One Great Britain', 'One United States of America', 'One Germany'?
That shows that something is fundamentally wrong which many have been shying away from.

Is it a crime for any person/group to choose to opt out of a relationship?

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence attest to that verdict!

“Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can't get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don't care who you are. What goes around comes around. That's how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.” - Jessica Brody

Bi*fra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo 
https://www.nairaland.com/2707988/biafra-awolowo-murtala-muhammad-murderers

Oba Rilwane Akiolu of Lagos to Igbos - Vote APC or Perish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro
how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by xtrory: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
realjoker:
how old are you?

Is that why you and your cohorts now shamelessly earn a living to quench the call for self-determination by another people?
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by xtrory: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eledan:

Sadist troll grin
Hopeless Kolomental

Frustrated disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda, have you found an idea you can live and die for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by CltrAltDel: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eledan:

I have told the dude times without number that he is always constantly yarning DUST!!!
watch any small thing na to insult yougrin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by CltrAltDel: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
xtrory:

Frustrated disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda, have you found an idea you can live and die for?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no talk am
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by xtrory: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
CltrAltDel:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no talk am

Na me do you?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by CltrAltDel: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
[s]
xtrory:

Na me do you?
[/s]
i am inviting you to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2927942/biafra-facebook-post-ibo-how#42838183

go there and see what your fellow tribesmen are saying........when you get there face your tribesmen and dont blame other tribes for you present predicament
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
RapLawd:

You're wrong... Are you not even ashamed that you're typing this?

Igbos don't abandon their own...

I really wanted to see you and your kinds protesting against KANU and his style of agitation... But till date I'm in waiting!!!

You guys shouldn't get me waiting too long and later be disappointed
do u think we are as jobless as u guyz?..smh 4 u...assuming d secession works(though i dnt see dat happening),,will ur fada or any of ur relatives becomes d president of dat utopia country?...chaii luk at d way u guyz are embarassing our great tribe...ndi ugbangbara,,rubbish...
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by RapLawd(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Disaino:
do u think we are as jobless as u guyz?..smh 4 u...assuming d secession works(though i dnt see dat happening),,will ur fada or any of ur relatives becomes d president of dat utopia country?...chaii luk at d way u guyz are embarassing our great tribe...ndi ugbangbara,,rubbish...

Mpama, is your bloodline the president of Nigeria?...

Jobless? Thought we're through with this trend?... How much do you earn annually?

Utopia country indeed... Just reread the poooooo you just typed! Did it fvcking make any sense to you?...

If you're Igbo...I regret your shallowness and foolishness...

#FadeAway
#GetGhost!!!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by meccuno: 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eledan:

Who are you to say so one is not Igbo? So everybody in Igboland must fall into the same narratives?
SMH
not that.......you disagree with ur siblings and announce your problems to the world!! Are you helping issues or are you making an already bad situation worse??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Pensioners Protest Non-payment Of Pension Arrears / APC: Obanikoro’s Meat, Atiku’s Poison / Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.