Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance (3747 Views)

It Feels Very Painful / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by drberry(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
lanrywatt:

It can't bro, believe me when I said dat, ur girl is a good analogy of a Woman.dont spoil her into what she doesn't like and besides must u romance her, Oga hold body jare
Lol.. Yeah I know she's a good analogy of a woman, that's the more reason why I like love her.

Anyways it's alright. I'll work on the body holding.. grin
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by faites(f): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
oodua1stson:
I hate stories like this

She needs to grow up really

Go big or go home

Abeg make we hear. Wat do u even know?
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Yksoul(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
VIRGIN GIRLS THAT HOLY AND RESPONSIBLE BROTHERS ARE LOOKING FOR,U HAVE IT ON A PLATER OF GOLD AND STILL WANTS TO MESS WITH HER?GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST BOY
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by akuracy(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Op, people like you are the reason why the devil is smiling and hopeful
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Dekatron(m): 4:26am On Feb 12, 2016
Olami90:
I am sure she is one of those struggling to get her stand on her religious beliefs.
(She is neither hot nor cold)

She feels aroused at a point and want to satisfy d urge only for her to be blaming$hating herself and d act after d scene. I know d feeling.
She is still avin conscience. She will lose it if she persist, if she can't draw d lines

Op, u can't force her or do anyfin except she finally decide to join d train of those that av lost their decency to please you/d world.

so because somebody isn't a bloody, hypocritical virgin, they are INDECENT. Decency equals virginity. Abi? . . . You need a brain check. Hypocrite. . . This is what religion does to you.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by igboko1: 4:31am On Feb 12, 2016
Just stop the romance ting and tell her ur mind abt wats wrong with her and maybe she will change.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Dekatron(m): 4:34am On Feb 12, 2016
What exactly is the craziness about virginity. That somebody hasn't had a pen is in their vagina makes them more decent than those who have?? If this is your definition of DECENCY, am not sorry to say, you are a fool. . . . Rather say, being a virgin makes you a normal human & NOT special person.

I'd rather choose an ex runs girl that is courteous and not religion braindead to a SO CALLED decent church virgin. . . Most time, church virgins ain't attractive self. I do not even look them 1/2 time. They are hypocrites
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by trilobite: 6:39am On Feb 12, 2016
rayblast:
sorry bro she s not urs.. Her heart is wit anoda man

Exactly. The girl dy play both sides.

Mr op, ignore her. Stop apologising everytime, you are belittling yourself.

In this life no woman hates romance, except rape victims. Since that is not the case here, you are being played.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by oodua1stson: 7:54am On Feb 12, 2016
faites:

Abeg make we hear. Wat do u even know?
what do I know ? Because I refuse to listen to bloody sob stories? Sod off!
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Dhavids(m): 8:07am On Feb 12, 2016
lanrywatt:

It can't bro, believe me when I said dat, ur girl is a good analogy of a Woman.dont spoil her into what she doesn't like and besides must u romance her, Oga hold body jare

What if sum fkdup guy spoils and uses her after u v left her :\
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
don't make a lady choose between you and her God. Directly or indirectly.

That's all I can say smiley

Hummm..... Wisdom
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Olami90: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Dekatron:

so because somebody isn't a bloody, hypocritical virgin, they are INDECENT. Decency equals virginity. Abi? . . . You need a brain check. Hypocrite. . . This is what religion does to you.

You are terribly sick $ cursed. How is it my problem If your head is so watery and can't comprehend. Next time, channel your frustration to people close to you at home(u can bite dem, if u want) instead of comin on social network to display foolishness.

Note: I'm entitled to my opinion(you can bark $ wail for all I care) and I am not responsible for what you understand.
#GetBusy.....Idiot
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Dekatron(m): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Olami90:

You are terribly sick $ cursed. How is it my problem If your head is so watery and can't comprehend. Next time, channel your frustration to people close to you at home(u can bite dem, if u want) instead of comin on social network to display foolishness.

Note: I'm entitled to my opinion(you can bark $ wail for all I care) and I am not responsible for what you understand.
#GetBusy.....Idiot

takes a cursed to know another. Mofo.

I just said the truth. Truth hurts. . Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

I am busy than you can ever dream of. When you become a CEO, talk to me. . . Mofo!!

Besides, I live alone & at school. Not like you that failed JAMB 4 times. . . Failure!!
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by OrthoDude: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2016
Diddydiva and Lanrywatt you guys are making the most sense.
DrBerry, your girl appears to be a good girl. She loves you and she wants to please you, but she also loves her God and wants to please Him, your demands are therefore creating quite a conflict within her spirit.
If you really love her, and you say you are at the about-to-be-married age then marry her and watch all her guilt will fly out the window.
If you don't love her that much and keep pushing her she's gonna dump your ass in order to save her soul.
Cheers brah.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2016
My advice Pls read 1Corin. 6:9&10. and you'll be forever grateful. thanks

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by edunwaka(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2016
She is a good girl and wants things done the proper way,
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Olami90: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2016
Dekatron:

takes a cursed to know another. Mofo.

I just said the truth. Truth hurts. . Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

I am busy than you can ever dream of. When you become a CEO, talk to me. . . Mofo!!

Besides, I live alone & at school. Not like you that failed JAMB 4 times. . . Failure!!

You just gained admission and you are already thinking you have matched CEO? Obviously the cells of your brain are not connecting with your hand.

It shows you were encouraged $ nurtured that f**king around spoils nothing $ equates decency. I pity your background. You are nothing but a product of failed marriage/home.

D fact dat u're still a student(u don't even come close) shows u know nothing yet than to eat(u're still being tamed $ fed) and sleep with girls.

When you graduate (dats if God is merciful to u) not to talk of being a success, only then I "can" take u serious.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Dekatron(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Olami90:

You just gained admission and you are already thinking you have matched CEO? Obviously the cells of your brain are not connecting with your hand.

It shows you were encouraged $ nurtured that f**king around spoils nothing $ equates decency. I pity your background. You are nothing but a product of failed marriage/home.

D fact dat u're still a student(u don't even come close) shows u know nothing yet than to eat(u're still being tamed $ fed) and sleep with girls.

When you graduate (dats if God is merciful to u) not to talk of being a success, only then I "can" take u serious.

if you are not a fvcktard, since I am a student and you are the graduate, why stoop so low to exchange words with me?? That shows you are a slowpoke. .

Broken marriage you say? Hehehehehehehehehehehehe. Atleast, my parents are. . . I remind you of how many decent parents you had?

We have 12 year old CEO, but since they didn't have the 'graduate' tag, they are not CEO . . . You just proved you think in reverse.

Bastard son of a thousand fathers
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Vincent41(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
drberry:

1. She told me she hasn't dated any guy before and I think I believe her.
2. She pretty committed religiously. Infact she says she can't looses boldness to pray and study her Bible after those episodes of romance. Most likely the reason why.
3. She ain't possessed... Lol... Not at all.. grin
4. I don't loose anything because we've not had Sex before... The process just terminates at the romance phase.

the time u realise no woman is worth trusting,u will Tank Me....she pretends she loves u,but she does nt.....
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by faites(f): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
oodua1stson:
what do I know ? Because I refuse to listen to bloody sob stories? Sod off!

Sod off u too.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by oodua1stson: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
faites:

Sod off u too.
you behaved like my sis lol you even copied insult grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Olami90: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dekatron:

if you are not a fvcktard, since I am a student and you are the graduate, why stoop so low to exchange words with me?? That shows you are a slowpoke. .

Broken marriage you say? Hehehehehehehehehehehehe. Atleast, my parents are. . . I remind you of how many decent parents you had?

We have 12 year old CEO, but since they didn't have the 'graduate' tag, they are not CEO . . . You just proved you think in reverse.

Bastard son of a thousand fathers

That isn't stooping low, idiot. There are tym kids like u with fish brain needs panel beating. If it is not working, u will be left to be torn into pieces by reality of life.. At least wen storm of life drops u in wilderness, ur eyes go clear.

Loooolzzzz, if we have a 12yr old as CEO then u're like - a failure, and at ur age is a failure................
Being d first to gain admission into higher institution in ur entire generation doesn't mean u shld be jumping here $ there like a moraf**cker. U're alredy behind time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Wore Mosquito Net As Wedding Gown To Her Own Wedding (photos) / How True Is Dis Pic? / See Wat My Friend Came To Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.