Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! (6951 Views)

Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by chigoizie7(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
All of the above
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Qualer: 1:53am On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Alright friend, we get it,you REALLY like B grin

B hypothetically,but in actuality I'd be all over the bed grin

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 12, 2016
Qualer:
Good early Mornin' Qualer smiley.
I see you're still the same.
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Qualer: 3:03am On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Good early Mornin' Qualer smiley.
I see you're still the same.

hello lovely! howz you doing taday?!

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 12, 2016
Qualer:

hello lovely! howz you doing taday?!
I am good, thank you sir.You have a pic for everythin'.
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Qualer: 3:36am On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
I am good, thank you sir.You have a pic for everythin'.

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Qualer:
grin What'd I say.You even got em teachin' folk
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Qualer: 3:46am On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin What'd I say.You even got em teachin' folk

i'm very visual, hence my love for beautifully endowed, natural hair females (no fake shiit in my line of sight) grin grin grin

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 12, 2016
Qualer:

i'm very visual, hence my love for beautifully endowed, natural hair females (no fake shiit in my line of sight) grin grin grin
ahh,OK. Bye smiley
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Qualer: 3:56am On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
ahh,OK. Bye smiley

naaa! just come closer... wink
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Qualer:

naaa! just come closer... wink
Ta what? My phone screen, cause thats as close I'm gon get. cheesy
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Qualer: 4:04am On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Ta what? My phone screen, cause thats as close I'm gon get. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin naughty soul!!
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin naughty soul!!
tongue At times.
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Qualer: 4:14am On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
tongue At times.

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Qualer:
Hey,what you tryin' ta say?
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Qualer: 4:23am On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Hey,what you tryin' ta say?

you are naughty all day every dammned day grin grin but i love it, keeps things interesting and sexy!!! cool
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Qualer:

you are naughty all day every dammned day grin grin but i love it, keeps things interesting and sexy!!! cool
lipsrsealed lies
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Qualer: 4:43am On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
lipsrsealed lies

grin grin grin grin grin
are you sureeeee..........

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin grin
are you sureeeee..........
Ooook.......But I meant me bein' naughty.I'm a VERY good girl grin Ask anybody.
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by dust88: 5:03am On Feb 12, 2016
I knw say A no dey manly but abeg i need am pass, no vex
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Qualer: 5:10am On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Ooook.......But I meant me bein' naughty.I'm a VERY good girl grin Ask anybody.

i heard 'anybody' died trying to defend the fact that you are a good girl! shocked grin grin grin grin

that can't be good...
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 12, 2016
Qualer:

i heard 'anybody' died trying to defend the fact that you are a good girl! shocked grin grin grin grin

that can't be good...
Musta been you that payed for the hit so you could blackin' my reputation with your LIES. lipsrsealed You're devious
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Qualer: 5:22am On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Musta been you that payed for the hit so you could blackin' my reputation with your LIES. lipsrsealed You're devious

Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Qualer:
You guessed it. wink Okay bye....again
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by sparkleRed(f): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Mtcheww I prefer to sleep alone ee, cuddling won't make somebody sleep comfortably and i won't be able 2 roll well undecided
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by StPete: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2016
MizTyna:
I loveeee D. Next is A

Mhen I'm sooooo tripping
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by chiheal(f): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2016
C n D
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by benflin(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2016
A abeg Bleep manly
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by firstking01(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2016
So, how you wan take dey sleep with your husband every night, like brother and sister basad
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by firstking01(m): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2016
So, how you wan take dey sleep with your husband every night, like brother and sister basad...na ur type dey put their husband for friendzonegrin
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by firstking01(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2016
Girls just scatter abroad for this threadgrin....shudren of this generationgrin
Re: Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! by omotolly22(f): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2016
A

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / The Most Beautiful Nairaland guy Is Here Again. Rate My New Pic / Pussy Tutorial