Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Babe Before February 14 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Babe Before February 14 (298 Views)

Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... / The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Babe Before February 14 by joedams: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
1) 16 Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery so
you’re Capable of Killing Me... It's Over!!!

2) You don't even respect me. I'm talking and you
are busy breathing? It's over!

3) I called you and you picked up immediately.
You lack patience. It’s over!!

4) I told u I love my food hot but you refused to warm the ice cream. You don't care about me. It's over!

5) I gave u 2 eggs, to boil one and fry the other.
You fried the one you were supposed to boil and
boiled the one you were supposed to fry. You are
not obedient, It’s over!

6) I messaged you at 11:59pm and you replied
me at 12:00am. why did you reply me the next
day?... its over!!!!

7) I call u DARLING and you called me HONEY.
Indirectly, you’re calling my mother a BEE. No
respect for in- laws, pack your, bags. its over!

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Ladies Forum Presents Another... / Moneyteam: 10 Money-spining Business Ideas You Should Consider For This Valentin / Greatloaded-how Love Affects The Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.