Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Rejecting Valentine Gifts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rejecting Valentine Gifts (2083 Views)

Secondary School Students Buying Valentine Gifts At A Shop (Photo) / Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni / Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejecting Valentine Gifts by yinkeys(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2016
EroticAngelina:

yeah.
I'm really sorry this happened to you. But this is only a little thing compared to how moody girls treat guys, the good ones in particular. Take heart, you seem genuine & nice though. I would have appreciated it if you gave me something instead of that fake babe
Re: Rejecting Valentine Gifts by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2016
yinkeys:

I'm really sorry this happened to you. But this is only a little thing compared to how moody girls treat guys, the good ones in particular. Take heart, you seem genuine & nice though. I would have appreciated it if you gave me something instead of that fake babe

which fake babe? my dp
why does everybody tink Dats not me!?

Dats a pic I snapped in a studio undecided
Re: Rejecting Valentine Gifts by yinkeys(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2016
EroticAngelina:

which fake babe? my dp
why does everybody tink Dats not me!?

Dats a pic I snapped in a studio undecided
shocked I guess you didn't read all I wrote. When I said fake babe I was referring to the girl that rejected your over $10 gift
Please read again
Re: Rejecting Valentine Gifts by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

Who is venting? Abeg use the exit key

So what's the correlation between how guys feel about rejected gifts and her own situation. Not attacking you or anything like that
Re: Rejecting Valentine Gifts by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2016
yinkeys:

shocked I guess you didn't read all I wrote. When I said fake babe I was referring to the girl that rejected your over $10 gift
Please read again

OH!! lolsss grin sorry.
its just dat ppl av been attacking me abt my dp.

anyways, do u use eyeshadow?
Re: Rejecting Valentine Gifts by yinkeys(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2016
EroticAngelina:

OH!! lolsss grin sorry.
its just dat ppl av been attacking me abt my dp.

anyways, do u use eyeshadow?
grin No, I don't use anything on my face. I'm a dude
Re: Rejecting Valentine Gifts by firstking01(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2016
EroticAngelina:

don't behave lyk an a-hole. u don't know me.
I would never reject a gift given to me, even if I hate the gift.
lol, see this one, who's an hoe according to u, do i look like your female counterpart huh undecided, abegi jejely park oneside before i descend on u this good friday morningsad...ur lucky i'm a good mood and you be girl, if not ehgrin
Re: Rejecting Valentine Gifts by firstking01(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2016
EroticAngelina:

don't behave lyk an a-hole. u don't know me.
I would never reject a gift given to me, even if I hate the gift.
lol, see this one, who's an hoe according to u, do i look like your female counterpart huh undecided, abegi jejely park oneside before i descend on u this good friday morningsad...ur lucky i'm in a good mood and you be girl, if not ehgrin
Re: Rejecting Valentine Gifts by chigoizie7(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2016
pcguru1:

So what's the correlation between how guys feel about rejected gifts and her own situation. Not attacking you or anything like that

Well, OP might not be the kind of people that rejects gifts.

The correlation here is that, it is the same way OP felt about a rejected gift that guys also feel about rejected gifts.

OP's anger is that the girl didn't appreciate what she got her and even complained about it openly. That is also how some girls will reject a guys gift.

I am just telling OP to be wary of rejecting people's gift( she might be the appreciative type) as how she felt now from her situation is exactly how the person she rejected his/her gift will feel.

I didn't say OP does reject people's gifts, I also drew the attention of other people reading this to also be careful on how they treat people and their gifts.

Otherwise, how did I even know if OP has ever received a plastic flower gift b4? I was only making an example.
Re: Rejecting Valentine Gifts by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

Well, OP might not be the kind of people that rejects gifts.

The correlation here is that, it is the same way OP felt about a rejected gift that guys also feel about rejected gifts.

OP's anger is that the girl didn't appreciate what she got her and even complained about it openly. That is also how some girls will reject a guys gift.

I am just telling OP to be wary of rejecting people's gift( she might be the appreciative type) as how she felt now from her situation is exactly how the person she rejected his/her gift will feel.

I didn't say OP does reject people's gifts, I also drew the attention of other people reading this to also be careful on how they treat people and their gifts.

Otherwise, how did I even know if OP has ever received a plastic flower gift b4? I was only making an example.

Oh I get now sorry about that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife Have Premarital Sex? / Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? / Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.