Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? (2072 Views)

Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? / 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lemme educate u guys a lil bit about rape.
According to the Law, rape means penetrating a lady(or a guy) witout her consent or approval.
Am talking more here about a guy raping a lady.

Penetration here dosnt only mean entering her v!ginal, it covers anywhr u can penetrate in her body, be it mouth,anus, nose ear, even wrapping her hand/arms around ur d;ck is RAPE! So far yhr performing sexual act of penetration, even wrappin her b00bs arnd ur d;ck.

Consent here means she must be aware of it nd must approve to it. Meaning, if u drug her nd penetrate 2ru her mouth fr instance, its rape oooo. Whether she's conscious or unconscious so far she's does nt approav to it, its rape ooo.
Even if she's an ashawo, and she came nd romance u nd she said no am nt havin se.x any typ of penetration u do afterwards is rape oo.

Withdrawal of consent: if she agrees @first nd during d action, she stopd u nd said 'hey, stop' nd den u continue, its rape ooo. U don't necesarily need 2force her.

Having a canal knowledge of a grl below 14yrs whether or not she agree to it is rape oo. Her consent or approval is irrelevant to d law, sofar she's below 14yrs. Y'all shameless guys dt sleep wit secondary/primary skul grls, even if she agree, my broda its rape..cos she's nt yet an adult.

Whether or not she dressd seductively is not so rellevant o, u proving she instigate d action can only reduce ur jail term, once der a penetration witout approval, or afta withdrawal of approval yhr in for it.

Be careful of what u do, even if she dosnt report u to the authorities, karma is a b:tch dt knws evri1's house, karma's revenge affect u, ur children nd ur children's children. For those of u guilty of dis..nemesis wil catch u someday! Beware!

*ishouldbeaLecturerSomeday* lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Tallesty1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Biased post from a potential rape victim.

Actually, you're the person who lacks the knowledge of what is rape is about.

Rape, ie sexual rape
is not the act of penetrating a lady witout her consent or approval,
rather, rape is defined as a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent.

This can be divided into three groups.

a. the crime of using force or the threat of force to compel a person to submit to sexual intercourse.

b.The crime of using force or threat of force to compel a person to submit to some other sexual penetration.

c. Other unlawful sexual intercourse or penetration, as with an unconscious person or person below the age of or incapable of consent.

The person can be male or female.

Thanks.
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by falconey(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin

So the karma here is if i rape A girl , one day i will get raped.

Good for me.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by cruzita(f): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
undecided undecided who said they don't know?they all know this but konji won't let them reason well
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by cruzita(f): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
falconey:
grin

So the karma here is if i rape A girl , one day i will get raped.

Good for me.
nope ,your daughter or probably your sis might fall victim
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
There was a man we arrested last month for rape. The man claimed and proved that the lady seduced him with indecent dressing and also she approved at first and did not tell him she was no longer interested. He also said he had only MouthAction and no vaginal sex. The lady was questioned and sources confirmed the man's testimony to be true.. guess what happened next?

WE ARRESTED THE LADY! SHE IS BEING CHARGED TO A SHARIA COURT FOR PROSTITUTION AND IMMORAL ACTS!

The man however, was also arrested but the the officer in charge considered releasing him but im yet to get update.

My Point in this short story?: Dont be deceived! The law doesnt favor anybody. As a lady, you dress indecently and arouse a man, you will also be arrested along with him! So don't think it applies to guys only.
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
This is one of the hideous crime all over the world undecided

And sadly that most victims are underage...

1 Like

Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by falconey(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
nope ,your daughter or probably your sis might fall victim

No Oooooo, yoruba people say " ika ti ba se loba ge"

Translation ( the hand that sin is the one the king will cut off).
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Even if she's an ashawo, and she came nd romance u nd she said no am nt havin se.x any typ of penetration u do afterwards is rape oo.

If she is raped, it is well deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Maxity02(f): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ahead ahead
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Maxity02(f): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:

sis try to be nice!

the person u referring to was once a virgin!
let not judge cause we don't no what that actually led them to that
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maxity02:
sis try to be nice!

the person u referring to was once a virgin!

let not judge cause we don't no what that actually led them to that

Lol @ try to be nice.

The problem is not really that she is a prostitute. Why romance a man you are not ready to have sex with? Why arouse him and leave him hanging?

my sister is that not wickedness too?

abegii
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Maxity02(f): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Maxity02(f): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Lol @ try to be nice.

The problem is not really that she is a prostitute. Why romance a man you are not ready to have sex with? Why arouse him and leave him hanging?

my sister is that not wickedness too?

abegii
are u now telling me that is a must to have sex after every romance??

things are not done that way, there is noting a lady will do to any man that warrant the person to rape her
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Justeenaleo(f): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Osheeeey judge
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Justeenaleo:

Osheeeey judge
undecided
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Cutehector(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
I think the op should be more concerned abt her not being a victim of rape in this wicked world of ours.
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by SUPERPACK: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maxity02:

things are not done that way, there is noting a lady will do to any man that warrant the person to rape her
we call it psychological rape.
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maxity02:

You should start by asking yourself what triggers rape thoughts.

I know there are men who would still rape a fully covered woman. I have no name for them.

But there are some who are moved by sight, hormonal signals sent like the speed of lightening and the rest become history.
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Maxity02(f): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
SUPERPACK:
we call it psychological rape.
lolzzz
and noting anybody can do abt that
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Maxity02(f): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You should start by asking yourself what triggers rape thoughts.

I know there are men who would still rape a fully covered woman. I have no name for them.

But there are some who are moved by sight, hormonal signals sent like the speed of lightening and the rest become history.

those type people should be in jail, not walking freely looking for whom to rape
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Weblow: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
falconey:

No Oooooo, yoruba people say " ika ti ba se loba ge"
Translation ( the hand that sin is the one the king will cut off).

so the dick that sin will be cut off. chai

1 Like

Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by TheValiant(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Naughtynaughty grin

Told u to quickly finish up so you can defend me!
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Fkhalifa(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:

I concur, even devil can't be more wicked than that angry
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by firstking01(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
TheValiant:
Naughtynaughty grin

Told u to quickly finish up so you can defend me!
huhn? Do I knw u? Cos u opend dis accnt 2day??
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
I know nothing...
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
firstking01:
grin
hpe u learnt sumtin frm d post? Dnt jxt come here nd open teeth
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by firstking01(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hpe u learnt sumtin frm d post? Dnt jxt come here nd open teeth
oh sweethrt, i dey watch EL-classicogrin
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Synnzu(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
huhn? Do I knw u? Cos u opend dis accnt 2day??

Mods won't let a nigga be a good outlaw grin
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Synnzu:

Mods won't let a nigga be a good outlaw grin
ahhaaa grin thevaliant smiley
Re: Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? by Synnzu(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ahhaaa grin thevaliant smiley
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Dullard Want To Date The Miss Department / Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) / Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.