Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,027 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Who Is This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This? (6145 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This? by DeepSight(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2010
Re: Who Is This? by MyJoe: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2010
wink
Be still. . .
Re: Who Is This? by Enigma(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2010
smiley
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2010
hold thy peace

[size=40pt]     grin          cool                     shocked[/size]
Re: Who Is This? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2010
Nopes you are not, it seems he/she opened the account a long time ago but the signature way of divide and conquer plus using bullets and coloring texts still remains. No way she/he can change her/his stripes, no wonder she/he pulled of being viaro so well. Chei desperate people.
Re: Who Is This? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2010
I have been thinking of putting a piece together to show how people clone ids and hers/his was gonna be the first. I am almost sure that if one can have to patience of going through at least 3/4 of the posts of viaro, pilgrim.1, Telly b we would definitely find the same ideas.
Re: Who Is This? by JeSoul(f): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2010
Lol, na wa oh. See detective work.

No doubt there's a strong similarity, but there're also some differences. For example the formatting style. Viaro and Pilgrim are almost identical in that aspect, but TellyB is not as structured I think. DS, I'm among the "lazier among us", so if you or Chris are up to posting side by side extracts . . . smiley
Re: Who Is This? by DeepSight(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2010
^^^ Telly B is even the most structured. Take the time to go through the links I provided for the "lazy."

Closer examination further reveals  -

1. A predilection towards the specific use of particular descriptive terms

2. A perfect and humanly impossible uniformity of views amongst all three. Of particular interest is their perfectly singular stand on tithing, as well as a scholarly deconstruction of Islam.
Re: Who Is This? by JeSoul(f): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2010
Deep Sight:

Closer examination further reveals -

1. A predilection towards the specific use of particular descriptive terms

2. A perfect and humanly impossible uniformity of views amongst all three. Of particular interest is their perfectly singular stand on tithing, as well as a scholarly deconstruction of Islam.
On the above points I agree, especially the use of particular terms/words.

I still think TellyB is a bit different in the other aspect - (Viaro/Pilgrim) both have a very systematic, direct, word-for-word, line-for-line approach when replying/posting, I'm not talking about just appearance, but also the way they unfold or present their point.

Where's Viaro to come answer to these allegations?
Re: Who Is This? by JeSoul(f): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2010
^hmm . . . on second thought, I think I may be wrong after going through some more of TellyB's posts.
Re: Who Is This? by DeepSight(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2010
JeSoul:

Where's Viaro to come answer to these allegations?

^^^ Such petty matters as this are beneath his imperial multifaceted highness. I do not expect him to contribute.
Re: Who Is This? by JeSoul(f): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2010
^lol.
DS, you and Viaro used to be such good buddies in the begining. What happened? two intellects so massive that they can't occupy the same space?
Re: Who Is This? by TV01(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2010
And lets not forget Traugott  angry!

Could it be an intelluct so massive it had to be split amongst multiple users? The worrd is on the tip of my tongue. Patience TV, one, day will be one day, when all darkness shall be exposed by light. lipsrsealed

Some people will remain on my "utterly discredited" list until such time as they forsake their wickedness. I particularly dislike the damage to the Religious board community fabric often perpetrated by duplicitous users of multiple id's. What exactly do we pay mods generous allowances for? Abeg, seek and ban jo grin!
Re: Who Is This? by DeepSight(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2010
JeSoul:

^lol.
DS, you and Viaro used to be such good buddies in the begining. What happened? two intellects so massive that they can't occupy the same space?

Are you kidding me? The chap remains one of my all-time favaourite posters. He can be frustrating though. But i guess alot of people will say the same (or worse) of me.

In truth i suppose he could not stand me any more on account of my anti-christian dogma activism. He was visibly embitterred and irritated by this. Sometimes i feel that perhaps i was too irascible on the subject. It remains difficult for me to understand perspectives such as that proffered by the presumed divinity of christ, or viaro's inferences to the effect that God dwells in spiritual heavens in a physical body. These sorts of things tend to strip me of the deepest vestiges of the gentility i love to cultivate.

Having said that: do not be mistaken, the chap is an asset to this forum, and i would imagine a great asset to whatever environment he works in as he is unimaginably thorough, painstaking and scholarly.
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2010
What is it with you people and keeping multiple id's??

First mavenbox, now this? And i'm sure deep sight has multiple id's too.

Its as if i'm the only one not in the game. . . I'm off to create my schitzo buddies. . . And i bet y'all will NEVER find out.
Re: Who Is This? by DeepSight(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2010
^^^ No Sir - I DO NOT! You know very well i have consistently denounced the multiple i.d game.

Tudór:

I'm off to create my schitzo buddies. . . And i bet y'all will NEVER find out.

Now here is the interesting bit: i would imagine that if i were to have a second I.D, i would go out of my way to render the style so devastatingly disimilar that the scam would NEVER be sniffed out just like you say. I wonder why these chaps can't do that? Well, like they say, maybe its the Big Brother House effect: you start off pretending but gradually you are worn down by time and your true colours show up!

If i had another user ID, he would be a fire-belching christian fanatic posting cartoons and insisting on the divinity of christ. He would also be an apostle of the "touch not my anointed" school of thought, and a rabid defender of tithing. That way no one would EVER imagine it to be me!
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2010
nah, Telly B was male VERY MALE and he wrote very differently from Pilgrim. If i remember quite clearly, Telly B and pilgrim were on here about the same period.

There are a lot of other folks that were similar to pilgrim too but it doesnt mean she's the same person.
Re: Who Is This? by DeepSight(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2010
Tudór:

I'm off to create my schitzo buddies. . . And i bet y'all will NEVER find out.

Don't create it right away o. . .remember the date of the death of mavenbox and the date of the rise of Inesqor were exactly the same and formed part of the evidence marshalled against that one until he/she/it confessed.

What is comical is the way they spend a long time vigorously denying it before coming out with the truth.
Re: Who Is This? by DeepSight(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2010
davidylan:

nah, Telly B was male VERY MALE and he wrote very differently from Pilgrim. If i remember quite clearly, Telly B and pilgrim were on here about the same period.

There are a lot of other folks that were similar to pilgrim too but it doesnt mean she's the same person.

You will be astounded.
Re: Who Is This? by jesus3: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2010
DS is there much difference between nopuqaeter and Olabowale?

Yet nopuqaeter says he is not olabowale
Re: Who Is This? by DeepSight(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2010
If you will do a forensic examination of the consistency of repeated phraseology, quality of diction and other empirical factors, you will conclude that Nopuqueater although espousing the same Islamic views as Pa Olabowale - is (sorry to say this, Pa) - significantly more elegant in his writing and much better constructed in his posers and arguments. I may be wrong, but i sincerely doubt that they are the same person.
Re: Who Is This? by jesus3: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2010
Deep Sight:

If you will do a forensic examination of the consistency of repeated phraseology, quality of diction and other empirical factors, you will conclude that Nopuqueater although espousing the same Islamic views as Pa Olabowale - is (sorry to say this, Pa) - significantly more elegant in his writing and much better constructed in his posers and arguments. I may be wrong, but i sincerely doubt that they are the same person.

No sir that have almost the same view and defend islam same way, same long posts, same way they talk about America bla bla bla
Re: Who Is This? by DeepSight(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2010
jesus.:

No sir that have almost the same view and defend islam same way, same long posts, same way they talk about America bla bla bla

Well who knows. . .you may be right. . .

I see you have added my name to the heaven list in the other thread.

Now that's a huge relief!

When i was in university i spent so much time boozing and playing truant that none of my friends believed i would graduate without an extra. To the surprise of most (and consternation of some) i did.

Now i am much older and none of my friends believe i will go to "heaven." I hope i can surprise them again.
Re: Who Is This? by jesus3: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2010
Deep Sight:

Well who knows. . .you may be right. . .

I see you have added my name to the heaven list in the other thread.

Now that's a huge relief!

When i was in university i spent so much time boozing and playing truant that none of my friends believed i would graduate without an extra. To the surprise of most (and consternation of some) i did.

Now i am much older and none of my friends believe[b] i will go to "heaven.[/b]" I hope i can surprise them again.

May be its because u are a deist and not a theist. It pays to be a theist than being a deist
Re: Who Is This? by Enigma(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2010
TV01:

And lets not forget Traugott  angry!

In hindsight, I now think Traugott is a different person (a current poster under another name) ---- one I have a little soft spot for actually.

There are many other nairaland IDs that are interesting in repsect of this kind of thing: a couple worth looking into are shahan and syrup among others.
Re: Who Is This? by Tonyet1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2010
Deep Sight:

^^^ No Sir - I DO NOT! You know very well i have consistently denounced the multiple i.d game.

Now here is the interesting bit: i would imagine that if i were to have a second I.D, i would go out of my way to render the style so devastatingly disimilar that the scam would NEVER be sniffed out just like you say. I wonder why these chaps can't do that?

If i had another user ID, he would be a fire-belching christian fanatic [size=13pt]posting cartoons [/size] and insisting on the divinity of christ. He would also be an apostle of the "touch not my anointed" school of thought, and a rabid defender of tithing.

Deep Sight:

That way no one would EVER imagine it to be me!

And just what makes you thinks you arent connected as similar to someone here already especially with the POSTING CARTOONS stuffs.

OOLADEGBU fits into all those attributes as you are already you'd have been.

My PoV: as much as people can be very similar in looks, talk, behaviours, same could apply to their writing skill.

I hate this multi this multi dat stuffs around here. it sucks!  embarassed

I dont just pray to wake up and be accused of being seun lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2010
jesus.:

DS is there much difference between nopuqaeter and Olabowale?

Yet nopuqaeter says he is not olabowale

I can bet with any thing that nopuqaeter is almost same person as olabowale
Re: Who Is This? by JeSoul(f): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2010
TV01:

And lets not forget Traugott angry!

Could it be an intelluct so massive it had to be split amongst multiple users? The worrd is on the tip of my tongue. Patience TV, one, day will be one day, when all darkness shall be exposed by light. lipsrsealed
Hehe lol.

Some people will remain on my "utterly discredited" list until such time as they forsake their wickedness. I particularly dislike the damage to the Religious board community fabric often perpetrated by duplicitous users of multiple id's. What exactly do we pay mods generous allowances for? Abeg, seek and ban jo grin!
Allowance? who has been re-routing the payments away from my bank account? Is it you TV? I know you have the financial and technical know-how to pull off such a stunt. Oya confess!

Deep Sight:
In truth i suppose he could not stand me any more on account of my anti-christian dogma activism. He was visibly embitterred and irritated by this. Sometimes i feel that perhaps i was too irascible on the subject. It remains difficult for me to understand perspectives such as that proffered by the presumed divinity of christ, or viaro's inferences to the effect that God dwells in spiritual heavens in a physical body. These sorts of things tend to strip me of the deepest vestiges of the gentility i love to cultivate.
Understandable. And I must confess your wrestling matches have provided both entertainment and education for those of us watching from the box seats. But sometimes it got really ugly tho . . .

Having said that: do not be mistaken, the chap is an asset to this forum, and i would imagine a great asset to whatever environment he works in as he is unimaginably thorough, painstaking and scholarly.
A high compliment I'm sure he'll appreciate.
Re: Who Is This? by KunleOshob(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2010
Whilst we are on this multiple I.D issue, I wager that jenwitemi is the same person as jagunlabi. What do you guys think?
Re: Who Is This? by DeepSight(m): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2010
^^^ Or Rossike.
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2010
Deep Sight:

Don't create it right away o. . .remember the date of the death of mavenbox and the date of the rise of Inesqor were exactly the same and formed part of the evidence marshalled against that one until he/she/it confessed.

What is comical is the way they spend a long time vigorously denying it before coming out with the truth.
You bet I wouldnt be that lame. . . .

You guys should just wait for a my new ID as a firebrand christian. I'll be so hot in the lord both in defense of christianity and teaching the word. I'll vociferously attack everything atheist and muslim.

Mehn I'm gonna have such a nice time laughing at them when they make their remarks like ''the lord is your strength'', ''the spirit of god is in you brother'', ''ride on christian soldier'' etc

scitzophrenia is the new fad here in the religion board. You better join!
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2010
KunleOshob:

Whilst we are on this multiple I.D issue, I wager that jenwitemi is the same person as jagunlabi. What do you guys think?
dont think so. Jenwitemi is a bit 'intelligent' than jagun&he(jenwitemi) claims to know or believe in a 'true God', whilst jagunlabi is a full blown atheist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 archeological evidences to proof the Bible is real(with pictures) / Ireland Delivered A Hard Slap To The Catholic Church Today / If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.