Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage (34870 Views)

8 Most Aggressive Dogs To Own In Nigeria / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos / Factory Closed In India For Dumping Dye That Turned Dogs To Blue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Orjioorji(f): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
picture of the 7k you drop for the owner or Linus will become your name.

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by benflin(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
In my opinion ur neighbor have the right to trade in anytin he likes but not feeding them pending there sales is very wrong on his part
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by LastProphet: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
your path through life will be laced with mercy, quote me. people that harm dogs harm a great spirit
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by anytaij: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmmmmm! Na wa oooo why no no come big. me the money which kind thing be that now?
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Greycious(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
I pity those supporting the OP and hailing him like he is a hero. What the OP did was totally wrong, someone was making a living out of those dogs and u freed them and drop 7k (which I don't actually believe).
My advice: Go and beg the man and pay up for the damages u have caused else the curses will manifest.

4 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by talktimi(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I Really Did Something Very Wrong

The sight of seeing dogs eaten, slaughtered or kept in cages on their way to pepper soup joints and markets makes me depressed every time. Today, I did the unthinkable, a neighbour in my new area is a middle man for the purchase of these cages of dogs. Sometimes he leaves them outside In the cold, with no proper shelter or food, till he is ready to go to the devil's market with them. The glare of those dogs in the overcrowded cages breaks my heart each time. . Therefore today, without anyone looking I cut the ropes and released the dogs. About nine of them. Some took off at full speed while the foolish ones stayed back in shock and confusion. I quickly dropped the seven thousand Compensation into the cage and ran away. I really feel happy at my criminal behaviour and also bad as that man has been raining curses on the street. I need to park out be that. Cheers
the only wrong thing you did was dropping that 7k angry
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
And you come here to announce what you have done. What if the dogs owner is a Nairalander? Just saying

2 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Mpanyi: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
humanbeing5th:
g animals will always figth for animal. no offence

Hahahahahahahaha. you funny die

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by jmoore(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
You eat chickens and condemn those who eat dogs, huh?

What you did was a criminal act. If na me ehh.. You go vomit 7,000 Naira times 9.

Hero ko Zero ni.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by RexTramadol1: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lie of the Century, u dropped nada

I've just started the curses, u ain't seen naffin yet

Alakoba omo buruku, atokowabaleje!

3 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by missKiffy(f): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eddygourdo no fear, the curse no go catch you undecided
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Jung(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
this op guy obviously needs help. pls show me where it is forbidden to eat dog meat abeg.. which kain hero you dey try form to be baba if you are caught and you go to jail, i will be most glad!!!

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by shogz89: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
That 7k can't buy two dogs and you freed nine,, guy you are wicked. That's someone's business you just ruined cos you dont eat dogs. One man's meat is another man's poison and the last time I checked eating dogs isn't a crime.. You are the criminal here. Some people don't eat snail that dosent mean they go into every snailry and free the snail in captivity.. If you were caught you would have been behind bars. Go and pay up your debt nigga cos one dog could cost as much as 4k

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by nkowaputa(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I Really Did Something Very Wrong

The sight of seeing dogs eaten, slaughtered or kept in cages on their way to pepper soup joints and markets makes me depressed every time. Today, I did the unthinkable, a neighbour in my new area is a middle man for the purchase of these cages of dogs. Sometimes he leaves them outside In the cold, with no proper shelter or food, till he is ready to go to the devil's market with them. The glare of those dogs in the overcrowded cages breaks my heart each time. . Therefore today, without anyone looking I cut the ropes and released the dogs. About nine of them. Some took off at full speed while the foolish ones stayed back in shock and confusion. I quickly dropped the seven thousand Compensation into the cage and ran away. I really feel happy at my criminal behaviour and also bad as that man has been raining curses on the street. I need to park out be that. Cheers

Would you have done same for goats, fowls and turkeys?
What you did was intolerance of others preferences. That is selfish. You ruined somebody's business. Do you have any idea how much he was to make from the sale? The needs he was to use the money for?

Oga as u like chicken, na so others like 3 3. Dog meat is their chicken. Respect their preference as long as it is not a crime in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by gmaribel(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
So if I kept 9 goats to be sold or killed you will loose them and later compensate me with 7k. angry

Life is not fair....we eat animals to survive. Some animals may look more appetising than others but who are you to judge another man's meat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by nkowaputa(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
shogz89:
That 7k can't buy two dogs and you freed nine,, guy you are wicked. That's someone's business you just ruined cos you dont eat dogs. One man's meat is another man's poison and the last time I checked eating dogs isn't a crime.. You are the criminal here. Some people don't eat snail that dosent mean they go into every snailry and free the snail in captivity.. If you were caught you would have been behind bars. Go and pay up your debt nigga cos one dog could cost as much as 4k

I had posted my comment above before I saw yours.
That guy deserves punishment. That is height of intolerance of others. Such act leads to war.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Mpanyi: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
You will definitely suffer, unless you approach the man confess and pay damages.

Forget all this oyibo animal activists you guys dey claim. Animal activists that enjoy meat from cows, goat, chicken and all the rest.

copy copy na im dey kill people without brains.

6 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by ZZ22: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
His dog is his dog and you have no business with his dogs. If you love those dogs and feels they are maltreated why not buy it off from the man, as you unleash them what if they bit someone on the street. You have no justification for unleashing an animal thats not yours, if im the man i woulda shoot you as a common criminal sighting you unleashing my dogs

2 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by swimcash(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
PayPalKing:
OP Are you a Nigerian? The compensation part of your story tho
no mind d guy, wch reasonable Nigerian go drop money 4 cage picture of d money in d cage or idontbelieveit
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by freecocoa(f): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
OP what you did was not nice, even if you had dropped a zillion naira, it still wouldn't be.

The fact that you eat other animals and use products from them, has put you in the same place as the dog eaters, the only thing I'm against is starving the animals or beating them mercilessly before their death.

Thank your stars curses don't mean shet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by sauceEEP(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Guy you're FINISHED, you better go and confess and beg for the man's forgiveness else the curse will prevail...

3 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by agarawu23(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Acidosis:
Why didn't you buy the dogs?

Do you know the cost of 1 dog in the market? I once sold a Naija dog for N8000 (just 1) in 2013.

You destroyed the business of a struggling man who has decided to take his destiny in his own hands with or without APC's N5000.

You're a wicked soul! Next time, buy the dogs and keep them in your bedroom since you love dogs so much.The same dog you set free would be eaten by another who never laboured for those dogs. You're a wicked soul.

I really don't know the points you shameless animal activists want to prove. You eat Chicken, Turkey and Beef yet you go about condemning people who eat other animals. We all eat animals, then why do you condemn others?

Don't you think that fish deserves to live? Don't you think that PAWPAW and ORANGE deserve to live too?

Thank your stars it wasn't my business you destroyed sha.. Thank your stars honestly, you'd either pay for 9 dogs (about N90,000) or have your destiny destroyed completely.
thank u

I was reading silly comments until i read yours.
Why should the op be praised for putting another man into debt? Everybody has is own means of surviving and it isn't against the law to eat dogs.

As u have said, he should have pay for the whole dog and start training them.

The 7k bullshit is a crap story I can't believe.

Nonsense undecided

11 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by james2man: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
You won't be surprise maybe he stole some of the dogs. Thats what majority of these people who sell local dogs do. Some houses who own local dogs would just noticed that their dogs are missing without any traces.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Jung(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
i wish i can see you, and give you a very hot slap... @op... you deserve a thorough hiding!!! if you were my son, i would beat the living daylights outta you..... marafoka!

3 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Booty4me: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nawa oº°˚˚°ºo .. Some people are even hailing τ̲̅ђe op fo® what he did.. Op knew what he did was wrong

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by oglalasioux(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
You did the right thing. Worry no more.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Jung(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
oglalasioux:
You did the right thing. Worry no more.

guy your brain is on reverse mode... stick a gear into it and stop the gradual decline....

4 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Djicemob: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Only a fool would believe the OP drop an imaginary 7k undecided
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by oglalasioux(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jung:

guy your brain is on reverse mode... stick a gear into it and stop the gradual decline....

Sorry if you are from Calabar.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by PresVA: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
I really don't know why people are hailing you?
You freed the animals, does it stop them from being slaughtered by the next man? You would have simply bought the dogs if you cared so much..

Moreso, how are the dogs going to feed now that they're roaming? Nobody to take care of them.... They would probably end up being eaten still. ..

7k for nine dogs? .. have no words for you. ..even chickens ain't this cheap..

All you have done is spoil the business of a hustling man...and starving/suffering the dogs. ..

3 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by shogz89: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
nkowaputa:

I had posted my comment above before I saw yours.
That guy deserves punishment. That is height of intolerance of others. Such act leads to war.
una see me see wahala o, because you no dey chop something you go pour sand for person garri.. If what he did was the right thing he should have gone to the police and report the case and see who will pay dearly among the seller and the freedom fighter. He posted it feeling people will hail him like we are in US or something. Am very sure the dude didn't drop Any money cos 7k won't even buy you 4 chickens not to talk of nine dogs..

2 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by ifyalways(f): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
You ruined another mans source of livelihood cos of your emotional baggage and idiosyncrasies. When will people ever learn to mind their business in things that actually does not concern them?

I hope the man finds out its you and possibly set one of his dogs on you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) / Dog Saves Wedding Party From Suicide Bomber Near Maiduguri / Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.