Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage (34909 Views)

8 Most Aggressive Dogs To Own In Nigeria / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos / Factory Closed In India For Dumping Dye That Turned Dogs To Blue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by stonecoldcafe: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Acidosis:

Yes oo 8k and in fact it will cost more in 2016. Do you know how much a goat cost? smh

Stunned. We gave ours (already mature male) out and the man who took it said he sold it for1k of which he didn't bring back a kobo. Apparently we were scammed two times over cos my dad bought that dog (then a puppy) at an exorbitant rate after he was made to believe it was an alsatian!

Oh well old story.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Acidosis(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

Stunned. We gave ours (already mature male) out and the man who took it said he sold it for1k of which he didn't bring back a kobo. Apparently we were scammed two times over cos my dad bought that dog (then a puppy) at an exorbitant rate after he was made to believe it was an alsatian!

Oh well old story.
wow! That's a big scammer!
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Babacele:
hmmm e-partner in crime, I see you ooo. frankly speaking, I think d guy is too civilised sef cos I can stand d sight of any person killing dogs...I jus cant.. not in this lifetime.
Hehehehe @ e-partner in crime
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
PresVA:
Forget that madam.. his loosing them was USELESS. . To what end? The dogs are probably starving somewhere; homeless and will end up with another dog eater( who will even have the dogs free of charge)..

He would have bought the dogs and then take care of them...Simple
Your opinion has been duly noted subsequently ignored
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Eddygourdo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
kurlz:

This is partially of the highest order. if it were to be chickens or goats you will not pity them not to talk of setting them free. And people will not be commending you for a job Well done here.
This is racism in the animal kingdom!
Who will set the Chickens and goats free?
*Sobbing *
ahahahahaha this is on a lighter mood o.
naughty you...... Goats aren't intelligent so they should be eaten na

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Babacele: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
lols
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I Really Did Something Very Wrong

The sight of seeing dogs eaten, slaughtered or kept in cages on their way to pepper soup joints and markets makes me depressed every time. Today, I did the unthinkable, a neighbour in my new area is a middle man for the purchase of these cages of dogs. Sometimes he leaves them outside In the cold, with no proper shelter or food, till he is ready to go to the devil's market with them. The glare of those dogs in the overcrowded cages breaks my heart each time. . Therefore today, without anyone looking I cut the ropes and released the dogs. About nine of them. Some took off at full speed while the foolish ones stayed back in shock and confusion. I quickly dropped the seven thousand Compensation into the cage and ran away. I really feel happy at my criminal behaviour and also bad as that man has been raining curses on the street. I need to park out be that. Cheers
the cries of dog is really emotional. I hate dog eaters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Babacele: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
lols
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by kurlz(f): 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Eddygourdo:
naughty you...... Goats aren't intelligent so they should be eaten na

I am laughing out loud. ahahahaha
don't mind me.

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Just fabulous =) sad
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
winningsun:
the cries of dog is really emotional. I hate dog eaters.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Breeders Whatsapp Group Link / Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) / Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.