Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! (759 Views)

She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? / Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by mayorjosh(m): 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
hey yall

I'm actually beginning to fall for a coursemate.shes cool,friendly and we're actually fond of each other but I have one PROBLEM!...she is weird!!!!

like she seems to always take everything with tight fists,she is that kinda orderly person who lives so organised and also acts like an SU!

liking her a lot but I cant stand her lifestyle.like in our faculty right now we're having this campaign against rape stuff and I Told her she should participate cause ladies are the major victims.All of a sudden she gave me a stfu look like I wanted to enter my shoes.in conclusion sha shes too careful,censored, and paranoid but shes really sweet

should I go for her or just wait for the next bus?
Re: She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pele
Re: She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by spider50: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Just imagine what this boy is doing with his father's money..... Just imagine

2 Likes

Re: She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by Emac34: 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
undecided
Re: She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by LaurelP(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wait for d next bus.
Don't go and distract her from her studies.
Re: She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by Greene66: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mtcheew. . She dey form joor..

She get one guy wey she dey fvck.. mtcheew.
See as he dey classify d babe.

Abeg. Just chop your own share clean mouth.

Give her a gift of monetary value you will see.. S.U go turn F.U mtcheew
Re: She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by Laveda(f): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
We should tell you what to go for?
You lack Sense.
Re: She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by poshestmina(f): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Like you are the only guy in the world
Complaining about someone you are not even sure will date you

Bro,check the next door undecided
Re: She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Most SU ladies have that problem especially the "no makeup" types. I know a lot of them like that. See, when a lady stiffs her mind against what shd normally make women to be adored in general such as make up, hairdo, jewelries, cute trousers etc..you shd knw she has a wounded psychy kind of..it goes beyond just being a Jesus SU as they claim, thrs more to it psychologically. If u notice, they don't usually have a lively look and smile on their faces cus everything look sinful to them or probably they have issues more serious than make up on their minds. They usually start just like ur gf's case. Hers is still small anyway.

1 Like

Re: She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by jonaifame22(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
*next bus arrives driven by jonaifame22* Gloria,gloria,gloria,gloria, abeg na gloria dis motor dey go o enta with ur change,
Re: She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by iykekelvins(m): 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na yu sabi
Re: She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by Rixy007(m): 12:45am On Feb 12, 2016
Nd wen u still want to pick a wife u can come to nairaland... We'll help u select wat u want... Nd I tot u dad sent u to school for a single purpose
Re: She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by Olasco93: 1:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Just go for are, and she 'may' help you organize your life like Organizer. Mind you, Relationship should be first Connection and Growth.
Re: She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by mayorjosh(m): 7:44am On Feb 12, 2016
spider50:
Just imagine what this boy is doing with his father's money..... Just imagine
with all due respect sir,I've reached the point in my academic quest where I can loosen up a bit so your opinion therefore doesnt count...and btw who told you its my dads money?
Re: She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! by mayorjosh(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Rixy007:
Nd wen u still want to pick a wife u can come to nairaland... We'll help u select wat u want... Nd I tot u dad sent u to school for a single purpose
!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Must Heed Advice For A Broke Guy.... / When The Bride Is Made In Heaven / When A Guy Is Torn Between His Girlfriend & Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.