Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? (6143 Views)

Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by z11111: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good Day Admin,

Please keep my identity private but kindly let me know when you post this as I want to read the comments and advice from what I am about to share with you.

I have been married for six years to a wonderful man. We have two children. Last year,he got a job offer that was in Port Harcourt. I was very happy for him as the offer came with plenty benefits. But I was also sad cos that meant my husband would relocate to OH without us. My job and our family support system is here in Ibadan. We talked about this and agreed that he would be coming to see us in Ibadan once in a month. Its not been easy but so far,we have been trying.

Last month was a wedding anniversary. Though he planned that we would celebrate the anniversary when he came to see us at the end of the month,I made up my mind to secretly give him a surprise by traveling to PH to visit him. So,I arranged for the kids to go their grandma’s place and I set out to PH for my surprise visit. I got to PH quite late being that its my first time. I also didnt call him to come pick up at the park,I took a taxi to his house. On getting there,I was shown to his apartment in the compound. He was not back from work. So I called him and told him I sent him a surprise package which he needs to sign off that the courier man was at his door. He said,he will call his neighbor to receive it but I told him its a surprise only for him to see. He agreed and came back after like 15 mins.

When he saw me,he was truly surprised and we hugged each other passionately. When we got inside,I told him I brought ingredients to cook his favorite dish for him and I went straight to his kitchen to start cooking even though I was so tired. When I got to his kitchen,I was surprised to find that he had so many food stuff and his pots were filled with all kinds of food. Stew,soup,etc. I was surprised cos I know my husband cannot cook. I asked him how he got these foods. I noticed he was uncomfortable. My husband is a terrible liar too. He tried to say..em,my colleague’s wife helps me cook. I told which colleague,let me call and thank her. He said,ok..thats a lie,I am sorry but if I tell you,you would probably be angry. So I promised not to be angry. He then ................

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husbands-neighbor-cooks-for-himam-i-being-paranoid/

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
shocked

Uuummm...
Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by MummyAA: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
You are not been paranoid my sister, that is how it starts, from cooking till one day mistake will happen and pregnancy might set in. If your hubby insist you should not relocate to pH , look for his relation probably a male to live with him in pH and help out with the cooking and other stuff.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by agbonkamen(f): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Trust men at your own peri cos the men this generation gave us are noting but small bend dick with no outta of respect for women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Mandrake007(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
agbonkamen:
Trust men at your own peri cos the men this generation gave us are noting but small bend dick with no outta of respect for women
will you shut the hell up! first,work on your spellings before spewing your ignorance on here,you vile looking creature.

9 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by agbonkamen(f): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
will you shut the hell up! first,work on your spellings before spewing your ignorance on here,you vile looking creature.
exactly what I am talking about its obvious you have a tiny dick and you reason through it. How on earth will a tiniest dick of a guy reason well

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by myself13: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
MummyAA:
look for his relation probably a male to live with him in pH and help out with the cooking and other stuff.
Omoh, you go fear advise.
And it will probably secretly and maybe later openly end in do me I do to God no go vex.
Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by agbonkamen(f): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
oh I forgot were you not the one Juliet dumped few years ago because of your tiny dick? oh you think its a faceless forum abi..... Ozuor

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Mandrake007(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
agbonkamen:
oh I forgot were you not the one Juliet dumped few years ago because of your tiny dick? oh you think its a faceless forum abi..... Ozuor
Iook at this one,nobody can dump me like the way they've been dumping you,after scattering your vagina,you go around calling people's díck tiny because they can't fill your worn out hole,better shutup before I expose you,silly girl..

9 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by agbonkamen(f): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
Iook at this one,nobody can dump me like the way they've been dumping you,after scattering your vagina,you go around calling people's díck tiny because they can't fill your worn out hole,better shutup before I expose you,silly girl..
hahahaha for your information I am still intact no shaking. The way a guy react to issues show who he is, since you couldn't understood what I wrote up there you are in trouble.

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Mandrake007(m): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
agbonkamen:
hahahaha for your information I am still intact no shaking. The way a guy react to issues show who he is, since you couldn't understood what I wrote up there you are in trouble.
shutup I'm just being sarcastic with you slowpoke and don't tell me you're intact cos you're not,it'd do you a lot of good if you read posts before dropping senseless comments with poor spellings all in the name of driving a point in the future.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by marvin906(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
agbonkamen:

i cant just imagine a nigga fvcking you with this your face that looks like my village oracle
well last last na to use pillow cover your face sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by myself13: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
Look at how they have derailed the purpose of this thread...Sons and daughters of perdition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by UDUJ(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:

i cant just imagine a nigga fvcking you with this your face that looks like my village oracle

As in eh shocked Why he be say na the ugly ones dey always get bad bad mouth sef? angry

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by kelish(f): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
wow thats huge
Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by marvin906(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
UDUJ:

As in eh shocked Why he be say na the ugly ones dey always get bad bad mouth sef? angry

abeg leave that girl na konji dey worry am...

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by BlackPantherxXx: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
Fake story but very well written!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
MADAM,
I think, I will have to be humane in this, but so many QUESTIONS abound....

What did you expect from your husband..??
You still expect him to visit LOCAL FOOD VENDORS...
Or were u expecting him to chew chippings...?

If he had asked you to PREPARE him meals and send them by COURIER, what would you have said...??

What FEEDING OPTIONS did you set up for him..?

Did you make efforts to contact relatives in Port Harcourt, to engage them in cooking for him, since u wanted him to eat from the family's POT...?
OR...
U wanted him to relocate and reside beside GENESIS FAST FOOD...??

MADAM, going by the information u gave, it appears u came back with the expectation of meeting a SKINNY MAN....and I guess that will give u joy..

that's my verdict

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
Na so e dey take start. From the woman cooking im food to later warming his bedcheesy.
Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by agbonkamen(f): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
shutup I'm just being sarcastic with you slowpoke and don't tell me you're intact cos you're not,it'd do you a lot of good if you read posts before dropping senseless comments with poor spellings all in the name of driving a point in the future.

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by agbonkamen(f): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:

ozuor
Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
agbonkamen:
Why will the dikk not be tiny when you have this between your legs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by agbonkamen(f): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pepsi101:
Why will the dikk not be tiny when you have this between your legs
hahaha you are one of them small dick.... Chai no vex say I open una record I am so sorry. grin wink
Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
agbonkamen:
hahaha you are one of them small dick.... Chai no vex say I open una record I am so sorry. grin wink
You shouldn't be sorry,rather you should go for surgery(pussy reconstruction), cos you might slip and fall into your pussy and break your neck

6 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by agbonkamen(f): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pepsi101:
You shouldn't be sorry,rather you should go for surgery(pussy reconstruction), cos you might slip and fall into your pussy and break your neck

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Beke2020: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
PH girls, hmnnn! She should move in with her hobby else she will ex...

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by z11111: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
She has to go meet her husband to save her marriage.

Beke2020:
PH girls, hmnnn! She should move in with her hobby else she will ex...
Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by marvin906(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
agbonkamen:
ozuor

I feel your misery. won't bother adding to your plight

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by agbonkamen(f): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:

I feel your misery.
won't bother adding to your plight
hahahaha marvin906 and this word "misery" be like 5&6 I guess you just learnt it recently grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Beke2020: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Am sure you and Marvin906 likes each other
agbonkamen:
hahahaha marvin906 and this word "misery" be like 5&6 I guess you just learnt it recently grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by marvin906(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
agbonkamen:

well I just learnt..
and your face qualifies misery
so I just have to use it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience / Make Una Help Me Locate This Access Babe / Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.