Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome (50378 Views)

Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates / The Plight Of Second Class Lower in Nigeria / First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by WinLABSstores: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2021
CelestineNelson:

What's the project all about Sir. Is it something I can do remotely? I will drop my email with you bro
Please WhatsApp message me or drop your number

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by CelestineNelson: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
WinLABSstores:

Please WhatsApp message me or drop your number
All right sir
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by kroger: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
CelestineNelson:

Was unable to open. The email or reply it Sir

What is your WhatsApp number?
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by CelestineNelson: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
kroger:

Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by Goodness34: 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
good afternoon sir please you promised to help me sir please am depresed
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by Alexxx2000: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by SideshowBob: 8:26pm On May 23, 2023
Nigeria kills many legal dreams.
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by HeDied: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
Good day sir, please I pray for grace to be sufficient for you to also add me among the ones as I have seen a lot of request targeted at you @Kroger. Please I'm deeply in need of a laptop to learn graphic design and other digital skills. I'm not asking for a brand new one and I am not feeling entitled for it. I'm only begging you please. There are fairly used ones for 50-60k. Please support me with any amount to buy one. I really need it please. And if you have any one you are no longer using and can be gifted to me (even if it's to pay a little amount for it) honestly i will so appreciate it.

May your kind gesture reach me and may God Almighty who has seen your good heart bless you the more in all your endeavours- AMEN.

Ayodeji Ojo C., GTBank 0440532 568,

Thank you @Kroger.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by oxiide22(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
kroger:
I graduated with the least of grades "PASS" from one of the federal universities, not because i was a numskull but because i did not join the band wagon of the "sorters". More so i was financially inept which resulted in missing some exams, but after 4 years the war was over. With my kind of grade the future was deem for me with no hope. I took some computer programming courses to add to my CV i thought it would be of help. Alas four years on no single interview, i was roaming the streets without hope

God finally answered my call and i travel to the united states for greener pastures, i enrolled for a six months IT course and after completion i received my first phone interview from one of the telecom company and later on skype interview. after three days i was called for a one on one interview at their corporate office. It was straight forward with three interviewers, they asked about my skills and what i could do , which i told them with great confidence. A system was brought in and i was asked to configure bla bla bla which i did. To my amazement none asked a question pertaining my degree what they where hammering on was on the job.

After completion i was given the job instantly to resume the following Monday with a well furnished office and a very good pay. Right Now i am the manager of my team of which i developed a standard software for the company that remains number one.

My point is why is Nigeria hell bent on class of degree rather what the individual has to offer.There are lots of talented 3rd class and pass job seekers out there if given a chance will perform far better. I think this is also one of the bane that is making the Nigerian economy a far cry, it hurts seeing the lower class graduates not given a chance. I weep for Nigeria. I recently sent my resume to one of the Nigerian job boards just to test if i will be contacted but no call as usual maybe because of my lower degree grin . Nigeria has a very long way to go, even the oyibos that taught us the system isn't even using it its just so annoying.

For all those with a lower degree believe in yourself, a paper should not define your worth but rather look inward and surely you will conquer.

Pardon my English and thanks for reading

we do
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by oxiide22(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
kroger:
I graduated with the least of

sir why
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by ZeroWorries: 12:07am On Jun 06, 2023
with
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by oxiide22(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
kroger:

here
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by ZeroWorries: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Keepus
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by ZeroWorries: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2023
kroger:
I graduated with the least of grades "PASS" from one of the federal universities, not because i was a numskull but because i did not join the band wagon of the "sorters". More so i was financially inept which resulted in missing some exams, but after 4 years the war was over. With my kind of grade the future was deem for me with no hope. I took some computer programming courses to add to my CV i thought it would be of help. Alas four years on no single interview, i was roaming the streets without hope

God finally answered my call and i travel to the united states for greener pastures, i enrolled for a six months IT course and after completion i received my first phone interview from one of the telecom company and later on skype interview. after three days i was called for a one on one interview at their corporate office. It was straight forward with three interviewers, they asked about my skills and what i could do , which i told them with great confidence. A system was brought in and i was asked to configure bla bla bla which i did. To my amazement none asked a question pertaining my degree what they where hammering on was on the job.

After completion i was given the job instantly to resume the following Monday with a well furnished office and a very good pay. Right Now i am the manager of my team of which i developed a standard software for the company that remains number one.

My point is why is Nigeria hell bent on class of degree rather what the individual has to offer.There are lots of talented 3rd class and pass job seekers out there if given a chance will perform far better. I think this is also one of the bane that is making the Nigerian economy a far cry, it hurts seeing the lower class graduates not given a chance. I weep for Nigeria. I recently sent my resume to one of the Nigerian job boards just to test if i will be contacted but no call as usual maybe because of my lower degree grin . Nigeria has a very long way to go, even the oyibos that taught us the system isn't even using it its just so annoying.

For all those with a lower degree believe in yourself, a paper should not define your worth but rather look inward and surely you will conquer.

Pardon my English and thanks for reading

Wow. Just read this now. This is quite inspiring sir. May God bless you and open doors for me and other graduates too.
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by oxiide22(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2023
kroger:

Kroger
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by HeDied: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
HeDied:
Good day sir, please I pray for grace to be sufficient for you to also add me among the ones as I have seen a lot of request targeted at you @Kroger. Please I'm deeply in need of a laptop to learn graphic design and other digital skills. I'm not asking for a brand new one and I am not feeling entitled for it. I'm only begging you please. There are fairly used ones for 50-60k. Please support me with any amount to buy one. I really need it please. And if you have any one you are no longer using and can be gifted to me (even if it's to pay a little amount for it) honestly i will so appreciate it.

May your kind gesture reach me and may God Almighty who has seen your good heart bless you the more in all your endeavours- AMEN.

Ayodeji Ojo C., GTBank 0440532568,

Thank you @Kroger.

Happy Sunday to you Sir. May God continue to bless and keep you with your family @Kroger. Please extend your kind gesture to me. I have been begging. I really need a laptop please. Help me to get one. Even if the one you are no longer using. I will really appreciate.
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by Loveabove(f): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hello
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by Loveabove(f): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2023
Good
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by Fab21: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2023
UBA
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by Loveabove(f): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by ZeroWorries: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
Put a smile on my face sir @Kroger, please. I have been begging. I don't know how it's going to happen but I pray God gives you the willingness and ability to answer my prayer. POS in picture. Save a dying soul please.
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by HeDied: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2023
HeDied:

Ayodeji Ojo C., GTBank 044 0532568,

Thank you @Kroger.

Hello Mr. Kroger, please consider me on this. A laptop you may not be using again or any little support to help me get one. Just that prices of goods are going up by the day, but still, 50-70k can still get a reasonable fairly used one. This is the best you can do for me and I will have no reason to beg again. Rather, I will be giving others. God bless you beyond your expectation.

Ayodeji Ojo Charles, GTBank 0440532 568,
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by Loveabove(f): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=Loveabove post
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by Loveabove(f): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
I wish you happy Sunday.
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by HeDied: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2023
HeDied:

Thank you @Kroger.

Hello @Kroger, still haven't heard from you concerning laptop request. Not even a word from you. Do I still have hope or stand a chance? Your response is highly expected sir. Thank you for responding.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by HeDied: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2023
HeDied:

Hello @Kroger, still haven't heard from you concerning laptop request. Not even a word from you. Do I still have hope or stand a chance? Your response is highly expected sir. Thank you for responding.

Greetings to you sir. Kroger. Please any answer to my laptop plea? Please. God bless you.
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by crood: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2023
Good morning sir please I really need to talk to you please give me the chance God bless you @kroger
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by papiilo(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
Good evening Mr Kroger you've been helping people please and please help me too
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by HeDied: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2023
HeDied:

Thank you @Kroger.

Mr. Kroger, happy weekend. Please I'm still on this. Consider me please.
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by HeDied: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Boss Kroger, no forget your boy abeg. Abeg. God bless you.
Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by HeDied: 12:05am On Sep 20, 2023
Sir Kroger, I'm still very loyal. Please help me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians / Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre / Some Jobs That Will Soon Be Gone For Good

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.