Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Help..... Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help..... Advice Needed (1170 Views)

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Help Advice This Lovers Of Different Religion.( Chat Screenshot) / My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help..... Advice Needed by takuradua: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2016
A friend got back from US unannounced and paid a surprise visit to the fiancee a student at a public university..... Accompanied by the lady's younger brother.... On getting to the lady's apartment the scene they met was that of full action love making....with an elderly alhaji... The guy left in distress...... Now wedding arrangements have been made..... What advice would you give to the guy and lady separately......
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by Elosky20: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2016
story, end of marriage simple. sleeping with an alhaji shows that she has gone far.
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by misspicy(f): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2016
He should use the money planned for Val celebration with her to do Thanksgiving in Church on Sunday...He just got saved by whiskers grin

#teamzerotoleranceforcheating

1 Like

Re: Help..... Advice Needed by obiorathesubtle: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2016
hire assassins.. Kill the ho..

Hire thugs.. Castrate the Alhaji..

Nobody should be worth your pity.
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2016
Narrow escape, let him go for thankgiving
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by JoeBlocks(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:
A friend got back from US unannounced and paid a surprise visit to the fiancee a student at a public university..... Accompanied by the lady's younger brother.... On getting to the lady's apartment the scene they met was that of full action love making....with an elderly alhaji... The guy left in distress...... Now wedding arrangements have been made..... What advice would you give to the guy and lady separately......
These things happen regularly, we read them hear everyday by day.

Now my advice is for the guy to take a knife, and split the girl open, let her intestine spill to the floor, (he should make sure she sees everything, so he can bask in her horror) He can then get a long sharp stick, stick it up the alhaji's rectum, then erecting the stick on the ground.

Now this is not an everyday occurrence. Am I right?
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by Creamish(f): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2016
OK...so.. while he was in the US, he dint cheat right? If he is so troubled, he can end the engagement.
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by Smellymouth: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2016
End everything jooor
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by JoeBlocks(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2016
misspicy:
He should use the money planned for Val celebration with her to do Thanksgiving in Church on Sunday...He just got saved by whiskers grin

Hmm. Talk about sour grape.
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by JoeBlocks(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Creamish:
OK...so.. while he was in the US, he dint cheat right? If he is so troubled, he can end the engagement.

How can we be sure be cheated? He was never caught with his pen1s in another girls vagina was he? grin
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2016
Op u're funny. Advice at terminal point. Being caught in d act clears it all except u wan use juju cast spell for the guy face so he no go knw when he go marry u. The marriage agreement gat stop nooni. What's d essence of marrying a cheat at near-marriage level bcus of arrangements
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by Creamish(f): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2016
JoeBlocks:
How can we be sure be cheated? He was never caught with his pen1s in another girls vagina was he? grin

Well..we will never know..will we? grin
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by firstking01(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2016
A faiLed reLationship is berra than a faiLed marriage.
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by tope24(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2016
Advice kwa. He should go ahead with the marriage plan jare. Shey they didn't tel him it was all acting. Na movie them dey act jare. He's even doing as if he didn't know.

He should pm me, I have 2 bags of rice to donate to their wedding.
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by takuradua: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Creamish:

Well..we will never know..will we? grin
Is that important now?
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by takuradua: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Op u're funny. Advice at terminal point. Being caught in d act clears it all except u wan use juju cast spell for the guy face so he no go knw when he go marry u. The marriage agreement gat stop nooni. What's d essence of marrying a cheat at near-marriage level bcus of arrangements
So he should call it quits....
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by Creamish(f): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Is that important now?

It's a factor to consider if the guy in question wants to make a sincere decision.
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by takuradua: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2016
Elosky20:
story, end of marriage simple. sleeping with an alhaji shows that she has gone far.
Y? Does the bonking of an alhaji mean she's gone far?
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by takuradua: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Creamish:

It's a factor to consider if the guy in question wants to make a sincere decision.
Imagine you are his sister...... Now advice...
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by takuradua: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2016
misspicy:

Thanksgiving? What if you are the lady in question?
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by Creamish(f): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Imagine you are his sister...... Now advice...

Am I just entering the picture of his story at this point or do I know the history of their relationship?
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by takuradua: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Creamish:

Am I just entering the picture of his story at this point or do I know the history of their relationship?
Known to you intooto and lady a semi family member already with wedding just a formality
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by Creamish(f): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Known to you intooto and lady a semi family member already with wedding just a formality

My point here is...as a sister, I will know both sides of the story. As it is, I cannot give a candid sisterly advice.

As an NL reader, Il advise he leaves the babe...esp if it got him depressed.
Re: Help..... Advice Needed by takuradua: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Creamish:

My point here is...as a sister, I will know both sides of the story. As it is, I cannot give a candid sisterly advice.

As an NL reader, Il advise he leaves the babe...esp if it got him depressed.

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed: She's Sleeping Over For The First Time. / The Best Ever / Be Ya Self!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.