Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status (1251 Views)

Igbo Men Will Use Those Sex Dolls For Rituals So I'm Not Bordered–facebook User / What Is Your Relationship Status? / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by PANACHE2: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
As asked on www.fixmeblog.com

Hi fixmeblog,
i chose to be anonymous. I’ll start by saying, i am a pretty lady who’s got adequate body physique that anyone could desire. am a graduate from a prestigious university in Nigeria. i have a well paying job.
But for a year now i am beginning to get bordered about something.
I’ll be 30 in September and yet there’s no suitor. i mean, am not even in a relationship. i had a very good friend in my university years, the guy was all over me then, he was so nice to me, but i never wanted to get involved with anyone until after school. during NYSC i had a few well meaning guys trying to impress, but i never gave them a chance.

Here at work, I’ve got colleagues who were singe but now married, they tried coming close at the slightest opportunity they had to talk to me but i guess they were too scared coz must f them are under me in hierarchy here in the office, I’ve moved out of my parents house because of the distance to the office, i stay all by myself in a neighborhood that’s relatively mind- ur-biznes settings. though there’s no pressure from my parents yet but that does not mean they are not thinking about it, as am the last of three, and my other siblings are not in the country but they are both married with kids.

For a couple of years now my life has been from home to the office and back at home except for weekends when i meet up with a few friends at the gym, am always in my car and that doesn’t help too because it streamline the kind of people you meet. this didn’t use to mean much to me but it has become an issue now.
please i need your advice on this.
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by halfricanadian(f): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
If you truly know your worth real MEN and not BOYS will find you

Who told you those your friends that got married are happy? Or dey married true virtous Men

Just cos u wanna av mrs title doesnt mean u loose ur value to it pray for MR right in ur closet even if it takes time God will surely pick up ur call one day dats why jesus said * pray without cease*
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by PastorSammy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Go to sleep. The brother would come. In other words, don't allow your worries be your covering. The man that loves you will come to you.
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by naijaboiy: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
She should go out more, attend functions like wedding of her friends, hang out with friends and be free and open minded to guys who approach her.

Going to and from the office everyday to her house will not help.

I hope this helps. undecided
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by Pennsylvania: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
How will our explanation reach the writer? undecided
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by halfricanadian(f): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
PastorSammy:
Go to sleep. The brother would come. In other words, don't allow your worries be your covering. The man that loves you will come to you.

Best advise dont know why women worry bou marriage liks its a free ticket to heaven

An institution dat has landed many to hell nd still counting embarassed
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by Laveda(f): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
If you truly know your worth real MEN and not BOYS will find you

Who told you those your friends that got married are happy? Or dey married true virtous Men

Just cos u wanna av mrs title doesnt mean u loose ur value to it pray for MR right in ur closet even if it takes time God will surely pick up ur call one day dats why jesus said * pray without cease*

The way you read meaning to things is totally surprising..
She's worried about it reason she brought it here, and she isn't even talking about happiness rather finding a man smiley smiley

Op..she should just be a bit friendly sometimes this happens when she's always too serious. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by halfricanadian(f): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Laveda:

She's worried about it reason she brought it here, and she isn't even talking about happiness rather finding a man smiley smiley

Op..she should just be a bit friendly sometimes this happens when she's always too serious. smiley

Noted ma smiley

grin wait let me get my lecture note to jot it down

Ny more motivational talks u got?
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Best advise dont know why women worry bou marriage liks its a free ticket to heaven

u would find love too.
stop being bitter
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
She should go out more, attend functions like wedding of her friends, hang out with friends and be free and open minded to guys who approach her.

Going to and from the office everyday to her house will not help.

I hope this helps. undecided
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by halfricanadian(f): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
chayomastic:
u would find love too.
stop being bitter

Why not grin i sure will find im not bitter mind u

Im only defending d fact dat a lady shdnt b pressured to marry cos of age factor

It shd b willingly well i am praying she finds love too

I am one of d happiest people to watch odas fall in love i feel so happy seeing ladies been happy in d arms of d one who truly loves them
So im not bitter wen its nt a jam to a bread meal angry
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
PANACHE2:
As asked on www.fixmeblog.com

Hi fixmeblog,
i chose to be anonymous. I’ll start by saying, i am a pretty lady who’s got adequate body physique that anyone could desire. am a graduate from a prestigious university in Nigeria. i have a well paying job.
But for a year now i am beginning to get bordered about something.
I’ll be 30 in September and yet there’s no suitor. i mean, am not even in a relationship. i had a very good friend in my university years, the guy was all over me then, he was so nice to me, but i never wanted to get involved with anyone until after school. during NYSC i had a few well meaning guys trying to impress, but i never gave them a chance.

Here at work, I’ve got colleagues who were singe but now married, they tried coming close at the slightest opportunity they had to talk to me but i guess they were too scared coz must f them are under me in hierarchy here in the office, I’ve moved out of my parents house because of the distance to the office, i stay all by myself in a neighborhood that’s relatively mind- ur-biznes settings. though there’s no pressure from my parents yet but that does not mean they are not thinking about it, as am the last of three, and my other siblings are not in the country but they are both married with kids.

For a couple of years now my life has been from home to the office and back at home except for weekends when i meet up with a few friends at the gym, am always in my car and that doesn’t help too because it streamline the kind of people you meet. this didn’t use to mean much to me but it has become an issue now.
please i need your advice on this.

its even copied from a blog
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by Maamin(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wait! did you said, you u dont show interest to guys that approached u earlier? May be ur husband was among them..anyways! P-square are now separated and single..what do you think? grin
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by Realhommie(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Stop worrying coz it's never gonna change anything... I think Naijaboiy's got good points, however i'd like to add prayers.. Prayer changes situations and turn them around, best believe and all will be well.
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by PANACHE2: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pennsylvania:

you can drop your comments on www.fixmeblog.com/am-getting-bordered-about-my-relationship-status/
she will be glad you did
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pennsylvania:
he/she wants u to visit their blog.
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by Pennsylvania: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
chayomastic:
he/she wants u to visit their blog.

Not a fan of blog
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by Bhella5(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
PM me i might be able to help.
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by pet4ril(f): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
The poster above me is one of those colleagues under you.
So, don't mind him undecided undecided
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by fistonati(m): 12:19am On Mar 17, 2016
Marriage is an institution that must be well tutored and tailored and maybe you don't know this and that's why you ignored boys in school and NYSC days. Now its bothering you and I assume you must have learnt your lesson by not thinking because the guys below you in rank in your office can't be a good and God fearing soul you want.

May God lead you and pick up your Call and give you the man you desires
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by AfroKnight: 12:48am On Mar 17, 2016
This lady should prepare for a long wait. Why? Most of the guys who would fit her spec are no longer single.

I personally know some ladies like this. I don't know if it is a feat among you ladies to turn down the advances of good men. Maybe it's something to brag about. It is sweet when you play "princess" in your 20s. Then suddenly, you're no longer chic. You can no longer keep up with the pretty younger girls. You don't realize that you are beginning to look like a mommy (a woman who has settled down). And you wonder why strangers assume that you are no longer available.

Then you go about telling whoever cares to listen that "not everyone wants to be married", or "marriage is not for everybody". Nice story. Your friends know the truth of the matter. You're not deceiving yourself or your parents. Well, maybe if you say it long enough, you'd begin to believe it.

You will have to be patient till a good man comes knocking. If you like, turn him away just like the others.

Men and women a different. We have different "clocks".

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by NemzySeries(m): 2:03am On Mar 17, 2016
Laveda:

same tin on ma mind.....pple dunt even understand d posts dey comment on
Re: Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status by PastorSammy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Same institution takes many to heaven. Let every responsible student learn with humility and fear, and both couples will MOVE UP.
halfricanadian:

(1) (Reply)

A Memo To Guys / At A Time ,home Of A Nigerian Big Boy / Secrets Of Self-servicing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.