Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

CLOSED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CLOSED (1154 Views)

If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / thread closed (2) (3) (4)

CLOSED by kateskitty(f): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: CLOSED by DrinkWater10: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
.Why the sudden change of stance though? that's the question that requires urgent answer.
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Your cousin should say the truth, he told her the news so she can finally agree to his relationship proposal. This is what he wanted so why is he acting like she's forcing him into it. undecided undecided

Re: CLOSED by DrinkWater10: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hehe, why the sudden change of stance. That lady cant and shouldn't be taken serious.
Re: CLOSED by PrinceAlex001(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tell your cousin to lie to her that he is no longer travelling that the processes didn't work out as he had thought so he will be doing his Msc in one of the Universities affiliated to the school in Nigeria. Tell him to be very serious and dramatic about it and watch her closely for like 1-2weeks; if she doesnt not change that means she is for real. But my mind is telling me that she is not for real....
My 2kobo
Re: CLOSED by DrinkWater10: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
.Why the sudden change of stance though? that's the question that requires urgent answer.
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
First of all, why wud ur cousin chose to reconnect with this girl again after being denied so many times and even told the girl she's the only one who can bring him back to Ng undecided undecided..ur cousin bluff that girl and when she sees there is a little future, she thought she gonna grab it since she saw how ur cousin is so crazy for her...

In short, ur cousin juz took a rock & hit his own head undecided...now let ur smartass cousin solve his own problem...

Re: CLOSED by swimcash(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
y complicate life? tell Ur cousin 2 accept her proposal den travel, BT if she requested anytin frm him during or after his master program, he shld dump her flat Ass, n most importantly, a dime shld nt b giving 2 her. N in d aspect of sending 4 her 2 cum n join him dere, DAT shld nt b an option, if she loves him d way she claim, she shld wait 4 him n after his master program dey can both get married in Nigeria
Re: CLOSED by cruzita(f): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
use your head that's all I have to say
Re: CLOSED by gabinogem(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Having indecision about the one u are going to spend the rest of ur life with is a "red flag".
Re: CLOSED by kateskitty(f): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
I believe my cousin loves his girlfriend/future wife and she loves him too but I'll advice him to protect himself. How? She's gotta sign a prenup grin
Re: CLOSED by kateskitty(f): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
DrinkWater10:
Didn't you read the whole thing, miss read prophecy grin
Re: CLOSED by DrinkWater10: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
kateskitty:
Didn't you read the whole thing, miss read prophecy grin
Your cousin should endeavour to Help move her ministry to its permanent site.
Re: CLOSED by kateskitty(f): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
gabinogem:
Having indecision about the one u are going to spend the rest of ur life with is a "red flag".
Even people about to go to the alter and get married do and can get cold feet. It happens but not a deal breaker
Re: CLOSED by kateskitty(f): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Your cousin should endeavour to Help move her ministry to its permanent site.
Please no offense, I don't understand your grammar grin thanks for contributing
Re: CLOSED by gabinogem(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
kateskitty:

Even people about to go to the alter and get married do and can get cold feet. It happens but not a deal breaker
I said red flag, & doesn't necessarily mean that some people don't desire to be in hell.
Re: CLOSED by DrinkWater10: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
kateskitty:

Please no offense, I don't understand your grammar grin thanks for contributing
You know what it means for church to move from a rented ground to a permanent site?
Now relate it to the issue on ground.
Re: CLOSED by vault(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
DrinkWater10:

You know what it means for church to move from a rented ground to a permanent site?
Now relate it to the issue on ground.

dude....WTF are you doing here, you are playing arsenal on Sunday now. undecided
Re: CLOSED by DrinkWater10: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
vault:

dude....WTF are you doing here, you are playing arsenal on Sunday now. undecided
hehe......
Im actually a supporter of #MUFC just like Danny Drinkwater who alongside David Nugent LB and two other pivotal players in that Leicester team graduated from our youth system ......
We shouldn't have released him after his loan spell with them.He even won best player of the season when they graduated from the championship but LVG no gree for the guy .
I would like us to get that kante guy alongside Mahrez next season but that ll dependent on UCL qualification ...
Aaargh
Re: CLOSED by vault(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
DrinkWater10:

hehe......
Im actually a supporter of #MUFC just like Danny Drinkwater who alongside David Nugent LB and two other pivotal players in that Leicester team graduated from our youth system ......
We shouldn't have released him after his loan spell with them.He even won best player of the season when they graduated from the championship but LVG no gree for the guy .
I would like us to get that kante guy alongside Mahrez next season but that ll dependent on UCL qualification ...
Aaargh

big clubs would surely come for mahrez..... you would facing big competitions 4 those guys oo
Re: CLOSED by kateskitty(f): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
vault:

big clubs would surely come for mahrez..... you would facing big competitions 4 those guys oo
Please take your football gist elsewhere
Re: CLOSED by vault(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
kateskitty:
Please take your football gist elsewhere
aii ma'am..... we're sorry sad
Re: CLOSED by NemzySeries(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
She just saw d light of ur cousin's future success @ d end of d tunnel.......... If ur cousin like make him go mumu himself for sum so-called prophecy gal
Re: CLOSED by drnairalov: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
who no like better thing undecided

How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share / Am I Weird? / How To Make Everybody Like You