Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (59278 Views)

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Tag And Ask / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by sweetchizzy(f): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
then u continue your flows with the wrong number if its owned by a lady.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by MilesLamar(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hahaha i know dat feel bro
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by mosho2good: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
who has val give to come and give me
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by truthspeaks: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
I blame Joan grin
EOOJ:
cheesy
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Coolguy89(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Any guy who asks a girl for her phone number deserves to be shot in the head.

With all the easy girls on the street, you go come dey waste your time asking for a goddam number.

The thing wey dey hungry you dey hungry her too, just walk up to any girl and tell her "let's go have sex".

You will be surprised by her action.
hahaha bad gu
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by deebrain(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Its one girl...

Move on...

The next one will give you hers.... And she would be sincere about it..

All these Potential single ladies @ 45....

Shioor

angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by sheilak: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
If they ask for your number, don't give them

Ask for theirs insteadundecided

But do not promise to call backtongue
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by elbinmanny(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:
Better for them guys undecided
They want to stop any girl anything they see on the road and ask for number undecided

That's how they all used their leprôus fingers the other day to type shít into my mentions cause of this same ish grin
sorry dear the op wasn't referring to you ... from what is saw in your profile that will be a great miracle embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Eyepencil: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Once I collect your number I MUST confirm it immediately in your presence in exchange of mine.

Anything short of that YOU BE MUGU grin
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by sexymoma(f): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Why should you ask for number on the road?
Give her your complimentary card, she will give you a call.

#lifeofaboss
and they are gonna call angry...wetin u wan gimme angry
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by EOOJ(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
kceewhyte:
And that same girl can tell u is a wrong number grin
hahaha, u realy do have a valid point o cheesy CHAI. Neva tot it dat way sef grin
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by confi4all(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
The problem we have is that we don't knw the Wright person for us

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:
They want to stop any girl anything they see on the road and ask for number undecided

That's how they all used their leprôus fingers the other day to type shít into my mentions cause of this same ish grin
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
And the best way to pass her massage across is to make a fool of him' it's disheartening, Well this is a lesson n a message to some guys out there.
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
This is preposterous. and the best way to pass her message across is to make a fool of him'?

Well this is a lesson n a message to some guys out there
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by SolexxBarry(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol,a girl once gave me her dads numba undecided,funny tin I called and her dad called her to talk to me tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Empredboy:
worst guy

Worst abi useless.
And to think a woman gave birth to the thing.

It is well with all mothers IJN

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by 2rez: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Morals of the post in a nutshell by a good nairalander please
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by ipledge10(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:

nice dp wink
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Eebrahym(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
2rez:
Morals of the post in a nutshell by a good nairalander please

Be proactive. Outsmart babes that feels they are smart when in the real sense, dem be bolo
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by omolola15(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
This is something I've never done. I've never dated any random girl I met on the road or online because I so much hate embarrassment. Make 1 girl come start to dey yab me.
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
undecided
RichYoungNigger:
Any guy who asks a girl for her phone number deserves to be shot in the head.

With all the easy girls on the street, you go come dey waste your time asking for a goddam number.

The thing wey dey hungry you dey hungry her too, just walk up to any girl and tell her "let's go have sex".

You will be surprised by her action.
.I think this guy typed this ish from Kenya.

were you Born there?
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
LesbianBoy:

You sabi jor! By the time she looks at the complimentary card and sees CEO of so so so and so company or director at chevron, na she go dey call you upandan! lipsrsealed

I don't ask random girls for number oo..
I just have a chat with her, give her my card and tell her to call me. They always do!! That's life for you.
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Anowax(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:

came to check your beautiful face, but disappointedly, it looks leprous

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:

Another one angry
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:

Give me your number cheesy
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Laveda(f): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
ipledge10:
nice dp wink
Thanks smiley
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Laveda(f): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
captainmilk:
Give me your number cheesy
tongue
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by kenoz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:
tongue
Kindly follow back
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Laveda(f): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
captainmilk:
Kindly follow back
Uhmm okay.
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:
Uhmm okay.
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.