Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (59281 Views)

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Tag And Ask / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by uzoormah(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
minasota:
*yawn*
keep on yawning. i kw ur guilty of this act
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by jrerico1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
at least she doesnt want to disgrace ya infront of pple
and if guys stop approaching you nko??
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:
Better for them guys undecided
They want to stop any girl anything they see on the road and ask for number undecided

That's how they all used their leprôus fingers the other day to type shít into my mentions cause of this same ish grin

Cos ya look like sh!t without makeup now quit bítchin
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by fejikudz(m): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Any guy who asks a girl for her phone number deserves to be shot in the head.

With all the easy girls on the street, you go come dey waste your time asking for a goddam number.

The thing wey dey hungry you dey hungry her too, just walk up to any girl and tell her "let's go have sex".

You will be surprised by her action.
WEREY grin grin
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by FuckTheMod: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Any guy who asks a girl for her phone number deserves to be shot in the head.

With all the easy girls on the street, you go come dey waste your time asking for a goddam number.

The thing wey dey hungry you dey hungry her too, just walk up to any girl and tell her "let's go have sex".

You will be surprised by her action.
I swear, your head nor correct grin
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by shulamitewoman(f): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
kceewhyte:
And that same girl can tell u is a wrong number grin
am guilty of dat..I will even call myself anoda name.lol

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by blackprowler: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eyepencil:
Once I collect your number I MUST confirm it immediately in your presence in exchange of mine.

Anything short of that YOU BE MUGU grin

My dear, no be by force. All this na small pikin runs. Nigerian girls harm themselves a lot by thinking guys are a dime a dozen when they're young. They suffer it a bit later in life when they become desperate to "catch" a guy. If you try to have her pick an interest in you, it doesn't have to be a number by which you see her again. You know how many girls I collect correct number and became a pest to, calling and calling and getting frustrated with discouragement. The all-in-all is to give the girl a reason to not mind seeing you again...and hope for the best. Not by power. Girls are flaky and crazy. Always pursue many girls and never take any too serious initially or else if they get it, you go suffer no be small. You know how many cries?
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by ipledge10(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:
Thanks smiley
long time grin
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Laveda(f): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
ipledge10:
long time grin
Yeah..longest time tongue
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by ipledge10(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:
Yeah..longest time tongue
no call,no message,no pm....
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Laveda(f): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
ipledge10:
no call,no message,no pm....
Your other bbm ain't connecting.
Lost your number.
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by ipledge10(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:

Your other bbm ain't connecting.
Lost your number.
no more on bbm...I lost my number sad
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
I wonder when Naija Gurls will change tho...

They all Pay Maximum Respect to the dudes in Range-Rover/CrossTour/ZDX Cars and Ignore the 5km-per-hour-with-Leg dudes..

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Laveda(f): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
ipledge10:
no more on bbm...I lost my number sad
Hmm you see? not my fault then
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by ipledge10(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:

Hmm you see? not my fault then
you know how how to get me if you really want to tongue
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Laveda(f): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
ipledge10:
you know how how to get me if you really want to tongue
And you didn't look for me too, you know how to reach me tonguetonguetongue
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by ashewoboy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:
And you didn't look for me too, you know how to reach me tonguetonguetongue
olosho laveda, gv me ya number.
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by nairamaniac: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
The guy must be a learner.

1stly, you don't collect a girl's number without confirmation before you both go your separate-ways. you delay her a bit and call that number as confirmation.

secondly, your first communication with the girl shouldn't be via chats. You should either call her or send her an "appreciation-text", for giving you her time&phone-number".
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by AyamBlaze: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Worst abi useless.
And to think a woman gave birth to the thing.

It is well with all mothers IJN
Who are u to judge the nigga? That's how y'all Yoruba women will be going around talking shit about someone else's child when yours is no better!
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by RapLawd(m): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Laveda:
Better for them guys undecided
They want to stop any girl anything they see on the road and ask for number undecided

That's how they all used their leprôus fingers the other day to type shít into my mentions cause of this same ish grin

Your moniker ----- ----- and -----...

Your comment?-Biased!!!

Your Signature=Superb...

#HR...
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
nairamaniac:
You should either call her or send her an "appreciation-text", for giving you her time&phone-number".
Bwahahahahaha!!!! Dafuq?! grin
Jesus. So stories of guys that call/text girls to thank them profusely for granting an undeserving lowly creature their highly coveted phone numbers are true! shocked shocked
Guys why una too dey fall our hand nau? The pathetic thing is that 70% of these girls you cringe and grovel for are incapable of feeding themselves without leeching off one baba or Alhaji. Pls if you're going to debase yourself by kneeling down and desperately begging a girl for her number, better make sure she's hot as hell and has a mouthwatering job. No wonder all these hungry girls that earn less than #100,000, squat with their friend in a face-me-I-face-you and trek to work everyday or stand by the roadside begging for free lift, will be talking down at guys that don't have cars or wear designer suits undecided
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Oahray: 12:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Sam32:
Absurd! so every girl owes u her number cause u got a tight game
stop trying to connect my Earth and your Pluto with your pseudo-logic. Your conclusion doesn't even remotely follow my statement.

It was never about collecting EVERY girl's number. I wonder how you came up with that. It's about making so bad an impression on your target that she gives you a wrong number just to get you off her back.

Call it absurd or whatever term you can conjure... A girl who finds you interesting enough would never give you a wrong number on purpose.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by nairamaniac: 5:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:

Bwahahahahaha!!!! Dafuq?! grin
Jesus. So stories of guys that call/text girls to thank them profusely for granting an undeserving lowly creature their highly coveted phone numbers are true! shocked shocked
Guys why una too dey fall our hand nau? The pathetic thing is that 70% of these girls you cringe and grovel for are incapable of feeding themselves without leeching off one baba or Alhaji. Pls if you're going to debase yourself by kneeling down and desperately begging a girl for her number, better make sure she's hot as hell and has a mouthwatering job. No wonder all these hungry girls that earn less than #100,000, squat with their friend in a face-me-I-face-you and trek to work everyday or stand by the roadside begging for free lift, will be talking down at guys that don't have cars or wear designer suits undecided
dammmmn, I feel very sorry for your situation. I dont need to be told by anyone that you are suffering from chronic inferiority-complex. The moment you heard me say "u should call or send an appreciation-text", you viewed it as worshipping her as an idol. where did I say "you should thank her PROFUSELY"?

Did I indicate DAT you should prostrate because she gave you her number?

you seem like the type that mistakes "arrogance" for "swag/superiority" over women.

you must be a child that has a lot to learn.

do u know one of the weakest-points of a woman?
CURIOSITY.

CURIOSITY kills the cat. To lay a girl, u have to work on her curiosity. Always present yourself as being indebted to them. Like you owe them at every time (T). When you attach a big deal to her stopping for you to give you her number, she would expect a forthcoming reward from you.
And how WD u reward her without meeting her again?
IMPOSSIBLE.

Now she expects that reward and she meets you again.
You probably do something average like buying her drinks or food.
The main purpose of the first date is to know:

1) if na hard waka
2) if na easy waka.

Both applies to both serious relationship and fling.

after this date you could also text to say "thanx for the date". then she expects a more commensurated-reward. The next time she comes around, you are most likely to go beyond drinks/food, cause her reward is just by the corner.

moral to the lesson:

always make them feel worthy of your honour, respect and love. and there are a million ways of doing that without having to bring yourself down. when you do that, they keep on coming for their medal.
That medal could either end up being:
1) Your dick.
2) Wedding-ring.

Don't let Nairaland fool you. Im a very bad guy.
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Sam32(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Oahray:
stop trying to connect my Earth and your Pluto with your pseudo-logic. Your conclusion doesn't even remotely follow my statement.

It was never about collecting EVERY girl's number. I wonder how you came up with that. It's about making so bad an impression on your target that she gives you a wrong number just to get you off her back.

Call it absurd or whatever term you can conjure... A girl who finds you interesting enough would never give you a wrong number on purpose.
If you're experienced in any way, you'll understand that it’s not always because of your "game" or something you did that makes a girl give you a wrong number
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2016
nairamaniac:
Don't let Nairaland fool you. I'm a very bad guy.

Lol!! Mr. Bad guy abeg calm down. Try not to get so emotional over what a faceless person tells you online, ok? You'd probably have had a heart attack if I'd actually insulted you instead of making an observation tongue

Hope you're not one of those fellas that post letters of gratitude on girls' facebook walls for accepting common friend request sha. E be like say una many for NL...."thanked you for ashtepting my freind regwest". I certainly don't have inferiority complex (trust me wink ) and I'm not arrogant, I'm just not a woman-wrapper. Oh and I kind of have this loner/introvert thing going on, so its easy for me to resist the urge to act like a dick wad whenever I see girls cheesy
You guys attach so much significance to sleeping with women. Bross there's no big deal in sex. If you have a girlfriend, you may fall into temptation when you start getting close to another female. But meeting random girls on the road and playing all these mind-games just to get her into bed sounds kinda childish to me. Is it because you want to prove to yourself or others you're a real macho man, you're some hormonal testosterone-driven horndog that can't control his libido and loses his marbles at the sight of a female or what? I really don't get it. Such great lengths just to get laid, its ridiculous. Besides, you obviously don't know much about the psychology of women. If you have to play mind games to get laid, then make her doubt herself. Instead of making her feel important, make her feel insignificant. Instead of calling her per-second, ignore her for a few days. In fact, the opposite of what you're doing. What you're doing is making her feel pity for you, which makes her concede to your pleas, when really you should be making her feel lucky to be with you, almost like she won you over. Read up about it online, its called reverse psychology. Unfortunately it won't work on some random broad you just bumped into on the street, it only works on girls that already feel drawn to you. Pick out a girl at your office, make her laugh, buy small thoughtful gifts for her, say nice things to her, show care and concern for her (e.g by buying food/drugs when she's sick or covering for her when she's late etc). Then suddenly grow cold and distant. Bross na she go dey ask you when she go see your bedroom.
Bottom line is up your game or go get a girlfriend, cuz this idea of bugging women on the street and concocting elaborate schemes to get her into bed is getting old. One day you're going to meet an immature girl that will embarrass you. If you like drive a hummer and tie your NY baseball cap round your neck, some girls just don't give a fυck. Ok, hombre? grin
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Oahray: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Sam32:

If you're experienced in any way, you'll understand that it’s not always because of your "game" or something you did that makes a girl give you a wrong number
lol. Yet another illogical conclusion from my post. I was hoping you'd be 'experienced' (yes, I did see the subtle jab) enough to see 'on purpose' there. That alone screams an exception (that a wrong number might have been a mistake somehow). So how is it you are arguing against ALWAYS?

If a girl gives you a wrong number on purpose, she wants you off her back. You certainly do not appeal to her enough. It's not rocket science.

Tell me, what else besides one's total packaging and actions would make the girl give him a wrong number?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by nairamaniac: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:

Lol!! Mr. Bad guy abeg calm down. Try not to get so emotional over what a faceless person tells you online, ok? You'd probably have had a heart attack if I'd actually insulted you instead of making an observation tongue

Hope you're not one of those fellas that post letters of gratitude on girls' facebook walls for accepting common friend request sha. E be like say una many for NL...."thanked you for ashtepting my freind regwest". I certainly don't have inferiority complex (trust me wink ) and I'm not arrogant, I'm just not a woman-wrapper. Oh and I kind of have this loner/introvert thing going on, so its easy for me to resist the urge to act like a dick wad whenever I see girls cheesy
You guys attach so much significance to sleeping with women. Bross there's no big deal in sex. If you have a girlfriend, you may fall into temptation when you start getting close to another female. But meeting random girls on the road and playing all these mind-games just to get her into bed sounds kinda childish to me. Is it because you want to prove to yourself or others you're a real macho man, you're some hormonal testosterone-driven horndog that can't control his libido and loses his marbles at the sight of a female or what? I really don't get it. Such great lengths just to get laid, its ridiculous. Besides, you obviously don't know much about the psychology of women. If you have to play mind games to get laid, then make her doubt herself. Instead of making her feel important, make her feel insignificant. Instead of calling her per-second, ignore her for a few days. In fact, the opposite of what you're doing. What you're doing is making her feel pity for you, which makes her concede to your pleas, when really you should be making her feel lucky to be with you, almost like she won you over. Read up about it online, its called reverse psychology. Unfortunately it won't work on some random broad you just bumped into on the street, it only works on girls that already feel drawn to you. Pick out a girl at your office, make her laugh, buy small thoughtful gifts for her, say nice things to her, show care and concern for her (e.g by buying food/drugs when she's sick or covering for her when she's late etc). Then suddenly grow cold and distant. Bross na she go dey ask you when she go see your bedroom.
Bottom line is up your game or go get a girlfriend, cuz this idea of bugging women on the street and concocting elaborate schemes to get her into bed is getting old. One day you're going to meet an immature girl that will embarrass you. If you like drive a hummer and tie your NY baseball cap round your neck, some girls just don't give a fυck. Ok, hombre? grin
No shaking. Neither do I do this randomly. Iv past the stage of having anything to proof. I'm just saying if u wanna do it, do it well.

I don't do pity-love. I wasn't even emphasizing on "appreciation" in the first place. I sed it as part of your statements when u speak to her again. Not being a sucker for sex.
end of the day, we are both right, just that u easily generalised me too early.

but I quite disagree with you on having intra-office affairs or relationship. its like eating where you shit. its too risky. if it goes wrong, it could get really dirty.

Take care homie.
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2016
Ontarget:
The problem is not asking for the number on the road. The issue is ladies get too much attention so it makes them too strict with guys.

I swear! My cousin just joined facebook and within a day, she got over 150 friend requests and her phone started buzzing with texts and calls like she was a call rep! I believe other girls out there undergo same so why won't they strut proudly? The undue attention guys give babes is what makes them feel so indispensable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by EOOJ(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2016
nairamaniac:
The guy must be a learner.

1stly, you don't collect a girl's number without confirmation before you both go your separate-ways. you delay her a bit and call that number as confirmation.

secondly, your first communication with the girl shouldn't be via chats. You should either call her or send her an "appreciation-text", for giving you her time&phone-number".
appreciation wetin Normal Courtesy, imediately u get d number, u say thanks and walk away but to send appreciation text Nah, not needed!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 13, 2016
nairamaniac:
No shaking. Neither do I do this randomly. Iv past the stage of having anything to proof. I'm just saying if u wanna do it, do it well.

I don't do pity-love. I wasn't even emphasizing on "appreciation" in the first place. I sed it as part of your statements when u speak to her again. Not being a sucker for sex.
end of the day, we are both right, just that u easily generalised me too early.
Take care homie.
Alright bro, I get you.
one love cool
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by Laveda(f): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2016
RapLawd:

Your moniker ----- ----- and -----...

Your comment?-Biased!!!

Your Signature=Superb...

#HR...
Do I get an award?
Re: This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number by 2rez: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2016
Eebrahym:

Be proactive. Outsmart babes that feels they are smart when in the real sense, dem be bolo

A sachet of pure water for u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.