Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? (26994 Views)

Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by greatbrian(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
I played the four o. I miss those days. My mama custard container cover dey suffer am sha
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by papaa4: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
All of the above
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
I played 1,3&4
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Halleluyah54(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
I played 1and 4 most
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Korrection(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
No 1 was never played on tiles..for those who knows what im saying.....i did all....no 2 goes with moms spit getting dried on the ground before an errand is accomplished... grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Zico0(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
1 and 4
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
remember when we group go day look for fresh canta for bear palor

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by FRANKOXY(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
If my dad catch you engage In no 2 sad
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by placeofallure(f): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
poj:
abeg OP complete am. u need to add the following:

suwe

station (the agbalumo seed thing) after u don win u go come dey sing: aladongbe adongbe, bodi ola ko tun wa adongbe.

moni ni moni

oke dis oke dat

egbon

tente, ikanna, ototo (girls tins)

table soccer with ideri oti (crown)

these were the real fun. These games/play were hit back to back then, unfortunately the indomie generation ti take over and it has all gone into oblivion.

Rotfl.....at the aladongbe song...nice memory, so you still remember the song?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Sammyblaq(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
I played 1,2,3,4, etc.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
I played all! Rememberd a guy that uses cork to act movie for us,he will be moving corks giving them names and explaining their roles and we will all sit and watch him and his crown corks.it was very interesting. I played soccer like mad,we use that white cassette as ball. I grew up in gboko benue state but it seems what happened there happened everywhere else in the country. Good old days,I will forever miss it.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Haddeyholler(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] I played all.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by heedrysbola(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
make me remember dos days. coolmake me remember dos days.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by olumalcolm(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
I did all and I rem using rubber band to do ipadabo abija.( 4 dose wu can decode)

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by PastorOla1: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
1 & 2. Many Tnx.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Saladin25(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

yes oo, moonlight stories o, holidays are d best, would play day break to dusk o....no worries then, no fb, 2go, whatsapp, bbm etc, just good old kids playing n laughing.

such period won't occur again because social media has taken over.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Sexytemi(f): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Saladin25:

such period won't occur again because social media has taken over.

yea, u right......and that su.cks
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Saladin25(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

yea, u right......and that su.cks

Social media era is okay. More exposure and more knowledge about the global village. But our moral values is decreasing.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by tobore00(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
marked10:
Where are all those agbayas wey dey here? Say the truth, which of this games did you play when you are a kid?

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/02/photo-of-day-which-of-these-childhood.html

I did all,although when ever my uncle find's me doing any of them e wld punish me but i wld still go back to them as if my life depend's on them. Childhood is d best jor!!!!!!!
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Gabson91(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
124, i could remember back then how i nd my 3brothers would form a league season with canterball(1) , it was fun. i could stil construct a standard goal post with small iron bars and bathing nets. In kd here we also constructed cars using tins, funny as it could b, i could stil make them now.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Maximus85(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
I did all. I guess I'm old ooo
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by JacksonD7: 12:18am On Feb 13, 2016
None not while I had bounce and snake xenzia
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by kaima1984(f): 12:34am On Feb 13, 2016
chibwike:
none.
You are among *INDOMIE GENERATION *
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by kaima1984(f): 12:36am On Feb 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I play all of dem, mehn I play die then..
U get luck say i no be ur teacher den,i for flog u scatter.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by akaleb2015(m): 7:05am On Feb 13, 2016
1, 3 and 4.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by hardaybissy(m): 7:29am On Feb 13, 2016
I played all...
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by babadem2much(m): 7:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Joeblazeochola:
U no add boress?

Kaii that boress be d best nowadays children no try tho d tin scarce pass dollar
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Psalmwhyte(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2016
i played all d games but d game dat i did not enjoy was d ''kite flying game'' bcox anytime i try 2 fly my kite it will hang on d electric poles & my friend will laff.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Countrygirl(f): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
I played all. #1 was my favourite
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by cycline404(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
kadree:
Na all ooo. E no even complete sef. Wht abt using amo (clay) to take form gun come dey act action film? Wht abt dat one wey u go dey twist ba3 plastic cover+biro cover? Hw u manage forget dat one wey we go use two Milk container as tyre come put plank on top, sidan den one person go dey push u? We even get telephone sef, get two tin tomato can, cover d top wit paper,hold am firm wit rubber band, punch d middle, tie tiny broom for d two end of d a rope, insert each of d broom inside d hole wey u punch, creat tiny holes on d bottom side of d can, do same to d oda can...u n ur playful friend go take each of d can n move as far distance as d rope can serve. My brother, telefone don ready b dat ooo n its always very clear. Once u c person dey hit nail for ground as u dey fly ur kite, na to start to dey beg ooo. we bilivd such act wud make d kite go missing n dat biliv was wrking for us. Paper canoe nko during rainy season?
U no come put MUMMY N DADDY PLAY too. Kai!! I play ooooo

You really do ere ipa (rough play). I got some scars on me, each time I saw this I am always laughing, as I remember the cause of each....... That kite and telephone was all of it bro.........

I remember I said stop, suwee, rubber fight..... Police catch your thief.

All the new season kids miss....

Now street no even take over na computer take over...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman / How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.