Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing (1279 Views)

"Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / Many Chinese Women Now Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. I Dont Understand! See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing by mazechdotcom: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2016
The business is booming in China as women who no longer want to make love are picking up the intimacy gadget to satisfy their ageing partners.

A man in his sixties, called Zhang, said that when his wife reached 50 she no longer wanted a passionate sex life, so she bought him a doll but initially he struggled with,,,,

Huh! Now, see man who married sex doll for life.....

Click to read more, see all photos and what he's doing with Barbie doll... undecided

https://www.mazech.com/dolls

Re: Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing by mazechdotcom: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2016
Huh... sad

Re: Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing by Mushood: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmm smiley
Re: Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing by ladyF(f): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2016
The wife no get sense. The doll cannot give her husband ** She had better wake up! If she doesn't take care of him, someone else will.
Re: Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing by naijafella(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Kai Oyinbo.Nothing una no fit do. Person dey Bleep baby rubber...hia.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing by sinaj(f): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2016
Whu are de decievin?

Well it's gud for rapistsad

1 Like

Re: Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2016
Lol. I've watched many of such videos. The sex dolls are actually sex slaves. U can Bleep them 20times a day yet they'll keep asking for more. Infact, the more u Bleep them, the more they'll like you. Their brain is just programmed for sex. Its all about convinience, civilization has made coping with marital rules so inconvinient so this is their so called way out of marital inconvinience. Very soon bestiality(sex with animals) will be legalized b4 d world ends. Orisirisi!

1 Like

Re: Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing by Nathe11: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2016
end time wives!!!

1 Like

Re: Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing by vickvan(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2016
For their mind now, na rubber congo they wan dey service abi? I hope say God don see wetin i saw. Anyways, none of my business.
Re: Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2016
Okay.
Re: Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing by mazechdotcom: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Very disturbing!!

Hhhmmmm

1 Like

Re: Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing by Roks(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2016
Why get a doll that you have to control to do everything when you can get another woman outside that can give you everything

1 Like

Re: Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing by Lastdays: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
End time plastic!

(1) (Reply)

Masturbatn Or Fornication / If You Use This Brand, Ha! You Are Old, Please Go And Marry / Nigerian Girl Taking Shower In Her Bedroom Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.