Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. (4679 Views)

How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by dan9ice(m): 12:08am On Feb 13, 2016
You too done register
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 13, 2016
Think of d devil and he will appear...strive not to make dsame mistake again op or.....forget. Find anoda thing do with ur life, cheers!
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by mrlaw93(m): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2016
ILoveMakonen:
Think of d devil and he will appear...strive not to make dsame mistake again op or.....forget. Find anoda thing do with ur life, cheers!
Yh.. tnks!
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by ardeks(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2016
BiggyB242:

So therefore, ladies you now can see how guys feels when they have sex with you when you are suppose to be faithful to your bf.They(guys) brag over your(girls) foolishness.
Tell dis to them till Jesus comes, trust me, they won't change. Their reasoning senses have been sealed. SMH... What a perilous time we are!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by ardeks(m): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2016
Op, ur foolishness, ur regrets. What do you want from us? To save you from karma? Remember this quote: what you sow shall you reap? BTW the best time to be born again was yesterday, and the second best time is today. Forsake this sinful way of yours. Jah bless yah
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by mrlaw93(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
ardeks:
Op, ur foolishness, ur regrets. What do you want from us? To save you from karma? Remember this quote: what you sow shall you reap? BTW the best time to be born again was yesterday, and the second best time is today. Forsake this sinful way of yours. Jah bless yah
Lol! i sight u
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Trapnews: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
tomioro:
Girls of nowadays are so cheap. Imagine sleeping with your boyfriends friend! End time fornication!
Hoes Everywhere!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Heartbroken Dude Has A Lot To Say (photos) Lmfao / Single Igbo Men And Women - Let’s Meet Here - / Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.