Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. (4680 Views)

How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by mrlaw93(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
I happen to have a hostel outside school. A friend of mine brought his girlfriend to my room for ground breaking. After everything i walked them both to the bus station where my friend told me some stuffs after the girl had left. He said the girl is one of his fastfoods, that she is not really his lover as they are just friends with benefit. To cut the story short, i cajoled my friend after some months to give me the bae's number after i gave him a girl number too. In short, we swapped number. He gave the bae from my side a shot and he never hit the target. I gave his a shot and got to her heaven grin .

My friend later found out i had something with his bae and became furious with me. He confronted me but i lied and immediately holla the bae to do same. I escaped my friend's anger. But now, i feel guilty i had done something wrong.

Nairalanders, your advice is needed. Am i wrong in any way?
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Obinovictor(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
mrlaw93:
I happen to have a hostel outside school. A friend of mine brought his girlfriend to my room for ground breaking. After everything i walked them both to the bus station where my friend told me some stuffs after the girl had left. He said the girl is one of his fastfoods, that she is not really his lover as they are just friends with benefit. To cut the story short, i cajoled my friend after some months to give me the bae's number after i gave him a girl number too. In short, we swapped number. He gave the bae from my side a shot and he never hit the target. I gave his a shot and got to her heaven grin .

My friend later found out i had something with his bae and became furious with me. He confronted me but i lied and immediately holla the bae to do same. I escaped my friend's anger. But now, i feel guilty i have done something wrong.

You and your friend should be castrated first, then you can come for advice. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by james2man: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
No you have done the right thing... Clap for yourself. Rubbishh, did you ask for advice from Nlanders when you and ur partner in fornication were exchanging numbers. You've succeeded in ur plan by fvcking ur friend girlfriend,so what advice do you expect? To tell to continou fvcking her..

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by mrlaw93(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Obinovictor:

You and your friend should be castrated first, then you can come for advice. Cheers
Ok! nw ur advice on the matter. lol grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Eyepencil: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2016

Op... The witches in your village are after you.

Its only God that can set you free..
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by BaddieKay(f): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Like seriously what do u expect from Nairalanders?Cause the story doesn't even make sense for u to seek advice naw.
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Congrats I guess, another notch on your bedpost...hopefully you will put that on your cv and c what your future employers tink undecided

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Great bait mate, i rate 8/8
Guaranteed replies...

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by iykekelvins(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ok
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by mrlaw93(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
skarlett:
Congrats I guess, another notch on your bedpost...hopefully you will put that on your cv and c what your future employers tink undecided
Actually it is my 1st sin and i feel irritated by it already cry
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
mrlaw93:
Actually it is my 1st sin and i feel irritated by it already cry

K
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
The did is done, you can't undo the past, just live to not to regret but reflection of guilt and don't repeat.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by mrlaw93(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
aaronson:
The did is done, you can't undo the past, just live to not to regret but reflection of guilt and don't repeat.
Tnks bro! I wil hold this wit my left hand.
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by cruzita(f): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
both of u need cleansing with hot groundnut oil
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by JoeCutie(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
skarlett:
He'd be employed as quickly as possible. He's a badass. grin

7 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by mrlaw93(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
cruzita:
both of u need cleansing with hot groundnut oil
Chai! Wicked soul.
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
na osho free na ur friend no suppose vex

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Lsofdk(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
before you started your journey into her kingdom you didn't ask me for advice, na after you don go return, which kind advice you wan make i give you now undecided
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
i don't have issues with guys that sleep around
i understand that!
what i don't get is why a guy will want to Bleep a girl his guy has bleeped
doesn't make sense (even if the girl is the one giving you green light)
have class dude
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Nathe11: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
truth be said...some peeps here ve done worse things.....op wah you did wasn't cool @ll
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by rman: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
If he indeed gave u the girls number to try your luck, you have done nothing wrong.

However, there is something wrong with you and your friend that wanted to stick your kini into the same hole...that shows lack of class and maturity.
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by mrlaw93(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sunkyphil:
na osho free na ur friend no suppose vex
I wonder oo
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by mrlaw93(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lsofdk:
before you started your journey into her kingdom you didn't ask me for advice, na after you don go return, which kind advice you wan make i give you now undecided
I just feel guilty.. Like am a sinner!
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by mrlaw93(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
i don't have issues with guys that sleep around
i understand that!
what i don't get is why a guy will want to Bleep a girl his guy has bleeped
doesn't make sense (even if the girl is the one giving you green light)
have class dude
Lesson learnt bro.. tnks
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by yaqq: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
I don't jst get it! y did ur frnd gave u her number in d 1st place? guy feel free joor!
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by tomioro(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Girls of nowadays are so cheap. Imagine sleeping with your boyfriends friend! End time fornication!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by suxkill: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
No b new tin na.
Well,my best friend did that to me thou,cus we had issues with her,so she came to his place just to ask him to plead on her behalf.
After shaging her,he called me and told me what happened.
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
He'd be employed as quickly as possible. He's a badass. grin

If I hear grin grin
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
mrlaw93:

My friend later found out i had something with his bae and became furious with me. He confronted me but i lied and immediately holla the bae to do same. I escaped my friend's anger. But now, i feel guilty i had done something wrong.

So therefore, ladies you now can see how guys feels when they have sex with you when you are suppose to be faithful to your bf.They(guys) brag over your(girls) foolishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by JoeCutie(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
skarlett:

If I hear grin grin
Dey there na. grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by mrlaw93(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
Dey there na. grin
lolz
Re: I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. by nanauju(f): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
That babe no try @ all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Me.... See Wahala, My Oga Husband Sabi Wewe / Why Are Most Single Moms Promiscuous? / You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.