Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. (1378 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by RoyalBlak007: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
1.THEY DON'T COOK
Without exaggeration, you can hardly find them in the kitchen. They are always bringing take-away packs from their 'outings' or you find them at the cafeteria's grin...and you can bet they don't eat alone, u'll always find em with one rich kid or one badt guy cool. Not that they don't have food stuffs, cool its CLASS!

2.THEY ARE ALWAYS THE BEST DRESSED
You can never find them wearing something casual to class grin cos its not their style, They always want to be the "all eyes on me mode" in order to get more clients cool.Not that they wear revealing clothes, but u...as a guy....will definitely take a second look at them grin. And as you can guess...they love flashy colors...Their dressing is always dope...Their make-up kit is comparable to a container at tin-can island grin cool

3.THEY HAVE LOADS OF CLOTHES
They hardly wash their clothes and this will increase their demand for clothes, They prefer being spotted in new stuffs constantly[/b]

4.WEEKEND FIESTA
You can hardly find them during weekends grin either they're with a 'client' or 'clients' which is mostly off campus or with one alhaji in a nice hotel.Some of them even go as far as strip clubs,sliding up & down that pole through the weekend.you can hardly find them in tutorials smiley[/b]

5.YES..THEY ARE ALWAYS ENDOWED
You can hardly find a run girl that's not endowed.. grin i mean booobs , nice physique, madt asss wink , Most of them are beautiful too, That why they make the most of it

6.THEY ROLL WITH THE HIGH CLASS
You can hardly find them with people that are not sophisticated, they are been dropped off by different guys with nice rides...OMG! they love rides grin

7.THEY USE THE BEST DEVICE IN CLASS
Phones....Tabs.....Notepad.....even earpiece sef grin.. Most of them use Samsung phones...S5 ,S6

No Hating girls...ur just trying to survive grin............add yours guys

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by mrpablo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dey are always out an in. Got plenty of them in ma lodge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by RexKexMilann: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
OP, So any Lady that is guilty of all these is a "runs Girl"? Seriously?

Apart from number 4, the rest of the points on your list is completely flawed, from top to bottom.

I know ladies Who don't cook BUT they are definitely far from Being "runs girls". They're several reasons for this. Ranging from lack of time to laziness.

Most of the girls today are "always" Well dressed. Does that imply that all girls in higher institutions are all "runs girls"? Your number 4 is similar to number 3. Why? Lack of adequate points to put up?

Though Most ladies now resort to "artificial endowment", majority of the endowed ladies you See got that naturally, from the benevolent Creator. That doesn't make them "runs girls". Not in my opinion, not in anybody's opinion. Well, maybe except you.

Your Numbers 6 & 7 are the Most flawed of all. Girls coming from affluent homes prefer to roll with girls on the same level with them. A Lady doesn't have to be a "runs Girl" to handle high End phones.

Summarily, your list doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by Idydarling(f): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
seems you're a broke dude to be observing dem girls,
listen op, not all girls are into runs, some are super rich, u poor brain can't comprehend, remember like minds attract like minds
#nooffence
Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
So person go wear fine cloth finish, dis op go call am runs girl...

If I beat u eh.
Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by Tpave(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Crap
Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by RoyalBlak007: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Idydarling:
listen op, not all girls are into runs, some are super rich, u poor brain can't comprehend, remember like minds attract like minds
#nooffence
Me a broke dude! Poor brain? shocked..Babe i rily don't do this but ...Please mind how you type..Cos honestly...you won't like it wen i come at you...why are you pained....was ur name mentioned?....U sound pained but still i'll act matured...Bless!
Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by popesam1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
They no go come class. Na lecturer office you go dey see them

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by RoyalBlak007: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Idydarling:
#nooffence
Please define 'Super Rich'
Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by Idydarling(f): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Me a broke dude! Poor brain? shocked..Babe i rily don't do this but ...Please mind how you type..Cos honestly...you won't like it wen i come at you...why are you pained....was ur name mentioned?....U sound pained but still i'll act matured...Bless!
were u blind to d #nooffence I posted below?
let me explain to ur constricted mind: wen I typed dat, I didn't necessarily refer to u, I meant people who have no business but to observe others from afar, since u are dat pained, maybe you can imagine I was referring to u sha, won't take a hair from me
Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by firstking01(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
They hardly attend class

you wnt see them write test, but when them paste result for department, you go see 96/100

she hardly sleeps in her room or bed space in hostel.

She knows all the confratanities in schooL....

Her no is busy 24/7, even for midnight....

She always comes home late, most times she calls you and ask if your gate is still open so she can come pass the night with you cos her caretaker have locked her gate, by this time me and my roomie go dey jubilategrin, jenifer they come pass the night with usgrin...

Lecturer gives her scores to entersad

and the list continues....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by Richardonald(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Op please tell us about runs guys too..
Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by firstking01(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
They hardly attend class

you wnt see them write test, but when them paste result for department, you go see 96/100

she hardly sleeps in her room or bed space in hostel.

She knows all the confratanities in schooL....

Her no is busy 24/7, even for midnight....

She always comes home late, most times she calls you and ask if your gate is still open so she can come pass the night with you cos her caretaker have locked her gate, by this time me and my roomie go dey jubilategrin, jenifer they come pass the night with usgrin...

Lecturer gives her scores to entersad

and the list continuesgrin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by Idydarling(f): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Please define 'Super Rich'
quoting me twice? bro you're really pained, let me not add to ur misery, I gotta save you a Lil dignity man
Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by RoyalBlak007: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Idydarling:

were u blind to d #nooffence I posted below?
let me explain to ur constricted mind: wen I typed dat, I didn't necessarily refer to u, I meant people who have no business but to observe others from afar, since u are dat pained, maybe you can imagine I was referring to u sha, won't take a hair from me
Next time keep it short and Precise....This is my last mention...Quote me when ur mature please... undecided...Sorry for bursting your Profession....Bye biitch grin
Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by Ragner(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
All these Kids without Levels would just be tagging girls Seemingly higher than them as Runs Girls undecided
Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by Tallesty1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
We don't need tips on how to identify a runs girl cause they're many, what we need is how to know a good material.
Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by RoyalBlak007: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ragner:
All these Kids without Levels would just be tagging girls Seemingly higher than them as Runs Girls undecided
JOKE OF THE WEEK!....your reasoning is as old as an artifact cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by Idydarling(f): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Next time keep it short and Precise....This is my last mention...Quote me when ur mature please... undecided...Sorry for bursting your Profession....Bye biitch grin
bye gigolo
Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by vault(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
clearly you don't know most of these girls personally ......not everyone of them are the runs type.

I have about 3 of em from rich homes..... you would only know if you get close undecided
Re: 7 Ways To Spot A Runs Girl In School. by ronald4lif(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Crap. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's Super Squad. / Girls Are Wicked Ehh... / Now Trending....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.