Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) (47950 Views)

Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by holyokoto(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
chai
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by chronique(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Can you just listen to yourself again? This time around,try to put on your thinking cap so you can have sense while reading this nonsense you wrote. Where do they breed human beings like you? So being in abject poverty is enough for someone to be this cruel and commit this type of gruesome murder? Removing a child's intestine and suffocating the other in hot water? May God never allow me come near your type for any reason.
creamylicious:
Well she probably needs medical care as one does not know if her family lives in abject poverty and she come add these babies join..... Plus the father of the kids may have refused to take up the responsibility of caring for the kids..... This murder would make her go madder now sef

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by YorkiBerry(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
More like postpartum psychosis (puerperal psychosis). I think the lady has pregnancy induced "craze"

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by fiziebaibie(f): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oh God! Dunno wot to say really
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by creamylicious(f): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
chronique:
Can you just listen to yourself again? This time around,try to put on your thinking cap so you can have sense while reading this nonsense you wrote. Where do they breed human beings like you? So being in abject poverty is enough for someone to be this cruel and commit this type of gruesome murder? Removing a child's intestine and suffocating the other in hot water? May God never allow me come near your type for any reason.
omor what I narrated is what exactly happened to my old colleague....... I also blamed her for not making plans cos in the nine months of pregnancy, d father must have shown signs of not being interested. She worked till she birthed her triplets and they went this way..... Psycho tinz

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by theshaderoom: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
O Lord jesus!
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by HENSEXIE(f): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
If U̶̲̥̅̊ re not ready 4 d responsibilities Ɖά̲†̥ comes wit parenthood,den dnt straff.
Buh if U̶̲̥̅̊ must straff,pls use protection,2 avoid such hrt breakin stories
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by kherlly(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
:-XShort of words :-XShort of words
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
She is a witch and may God punish her.may she never escape hell. lucifer
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by donsheddy1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedjesu Kristi - if I open bible for this lady my curse go pass the one moses rain on the Israelites !!! Let me plug few into her life

become barren for life like David first wife

Be disgrace like Queen vashiti

Dog go eat your flesh like queen Jezebel

Lose your dignity like queen Athaliah

May u become still without going forward like lot wife !!!

Can someone say amen let curse this lady now cry
Madam make we hear word. because she was exposed? How many u and ur boyfriend dan put inside toilet. If u can swear with your womb on nairaland and everybody says amen to that then I can gladly say you're a saint.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by iykekelvins(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ho My Gawd
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by bloodykiller: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
apart from apc bastards this is the type of person i will kill without blinking an eye
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by donsheddy1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedjesu Kristi - if I open bible for this lady my curse go pass the one moses rain on the Israelites !!! Let me plug few into her life

Madam make we hear word. because she was exposed? How many u and ur boyfriend dan put inside toilet. If u can swear with your womb on nairaland and everybody says amen to that then I can gladly say you're a saint.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by deebrain(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
God
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Pheals(f): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
donsheddy1:
bro !!! Am not heartless @all well am single OK so free me
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by bedspread: 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Man's WICKEDNESS TO MAN
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by scarred9jan(m): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
peacengine:
She must be a witch
Have you ever heard of Post natal depression?

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by chronique(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hian?? Can't believe it. Looks like there are too many psycho patients moving around;why would anyone want to take out the frustration of a careless life lived,on innocent kids? Such a lady should be sent to jail for life,with hard labour. I've got no iota of sympathy for such folks.
creamylicious:
omor what I narrated is what exactly happened to my old colleague....... I also blamed her for not making plans cos in the nine months of pregnancy, d father must have shown signs of not being interested. She worked till she birthed her triplets and they went this way..... Psycho tinz
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by raayah(f): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
This is why the government has to ensure that men have to support their children ( through child support payments) amd ensure that women have access to all the forms and effects of birtg control. And also necessary sex education

What happened to that woman was simple, she had unprotected sex with a man who refused to use condom. Even though that's essentially the easiest form of birth control. He may have promised to marry her, not sure.

She gets pregnant, he dumps her. Her religious family and the society shames her too and kicks are out. She cannot get an abortion because they're no services for her, it's too late.

She cannot afford the hospital, she gives birth at home, Poat partum depression comes in and she becomes mentally unstable.

All because she was uninformed in regards to reproduction and denied her rights.

Nairalanders who have no empathy call her heartless, when her only mistake was sleeping with a deadbeat. This scenario will keep occuring until the government in Nigeria gives women back the rights to their womb and hold men accountable.

Personally, Seun should stop putting things like this on the frontpage, a woman suffering like this is no joke and should not be allowed to be nailed to the cross.

And parents who chase their pregnant daughters away from their home, you are a hige factor in this. You cannot say you love God without loving others.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Nelkoko: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
My family house is in abatoir and i know d abortions going on there...there is 1 fake doctor like dat behind d market. He faild nursing sch and dats wat he use 2 feed
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Missmossy(f): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Holy heavens!!!

So brutal embarassed

She should have given them up for adoption instead of slaughtering them like fowls. The heart of man is desperately wicked and full of so much evil.

I fear for the future things to come.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by raayah(f): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
chronique:
Hian?? Can't believe it. Looks like there are too many psycho patients moving around;why would anyone want to take out the frustration of a careless life lived,on innocent kids? Such a lady should be sent to jail for life,with hard labour. I've got no iota of sympathy for such folks.

Jail with hard labour should be for the man responsible for the pregnancy and tge parents or family that kicked are out. Pregnancy is one of the hardest things to go through, much more worse when doing it alone.

Check out Post partum depression, it causes women to think of causing harm to herself or the baby. This woman needs our empathy and support, not jail
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
myfantasies:
What d hell shocked shocked
I think she is mentally ill
u speak my mind, I think is not OK.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by creamylicious(f): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
chronique:
seriously, many of the people on the streets today have not been certified mad, but they actually are.... Serious mental examination should be amongst medical check ups too
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by raayah(f): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
bloodykiller:
apart from apc bastards this is the type of person i will kill without blinking an eye

How are you better than her, if you kill or her. Wicked thoughts!

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by raayah(f): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
creamylicious:
seriously, many of the people on the streets today have not been certified mad, but they actually are.... Serious mental examination should be amongst medical check ups too

Exactly, this woman is not mentally stable.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by raayah(f): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
chronique:

No being in abject poverty after giving birth ia enough reason for new and abandoned mothers to kill their babies. It's called post partum depression and it's no joke.

Women like this need help, not insults. The people to blame are the family and the man who put her in this way. Most especially the government, that have blocked women rights

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
donsheddy1:
that is true, I checked her DP, verily verily she must have put some in the closet.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
It is done, GOD will take care of these little ones in Heaven... cry
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by adonbilivit: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pheals:

stfuareyouGod?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK / Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) / Young Man Caught Red-Handed Snatching A Car In Enugu (Pix/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.