Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) (47951 Views)

Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by erusen: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
allanphash7:
Ok
receive sense in the precious name of OLUKUN,your life your business but you still came here to comment. imagine say na you dey kill like that.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by bloodykiller: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
raayah:

How are you better than her, if you kill or her. Wicked thoughts!
killing bastards brings joy to me i love it
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by venatus25(m): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedjesu Kristi - if I open bible for this lady my curse go pass the one moses rain on the Israelites !!! Let me plug few into her life

become barren for life like David first wife

Be disgrace like Queen vashiti

Dog go eat your flesh like queen Jezebel

Lose your dignity like queen Athaliah

May u become still without going forward like lot wife !!!

Can someone say amen let curse this lady now cry
Don't you know the lady is already cursed before the incident and after the incident. As Christian, I'm expecting you to pray that any invisible spirit pushing her to such actions should be consume by the fire of God. I'm not justifying her actions in any way, I only want you to understand that no normal mother can perform such treasonous act on her new babies without an unseen power behind.

Please pray for her forgiveness
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
adonbilivit:
stfua.reyouGod?
grin grin grin
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by adonbilivit: 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
grin grin grin
imagine what that typed guy. thanks for helping me with the spelling of ur name
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
adonbilivit:
imagine what that typed guy. thanks for helping me with the spelling of ur name
no, you spelt it right. I only added a 'dot' to escape me mentioning myself

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by adonbilivit: 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
no, you spelt it right. I only added a 'dot' to escape me mentioning myself
does the fg also charge 50 naira for every mention on Nairalander? just wondering why u don't want to mention ur self lol. goodnight shut the Bleep up.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 13, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedjesu Kristi - if I open bible for this lady my curse go pass the one moses rain on the Israelites !!! Let me plug few into her life

Please you should not joke with curses. No matter the reasons that lead you to curse someone, know that those curses will also have their effects on you. Whatever evil you wish on your fellow human being, even with solid reasons, will not only affect the person, but will also affect you.

Therefore, abstain from cursing. You should rather pray in my opinion, that this lady finds the wisdom to understand the gravity of her actions, and sincerely repent from them. That is the kind of love that allows us to remain on the right path.

This is my humble opinion out of love. Feel free to reject it if you consider it inconsistent with the laws of the universe.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Mentcee(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2016
May my little angel, Chigozie Ellen receive them into God's kingdom and usher them into Christ's presence. Unfathomably painful.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Tushed: 12:29am On Feb 13, 2016
I'm sure she has a mental health challenge. How come she was left alone with kids so young?

Very sad!
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by dejavubobo1(m): 1:55am On Feb 13, 2016
Pheals:

I tell u. D lady don dey cursed already no need disturbing urself
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 13, 2016
So sad. Especially when there are so many couples deserving looking for their own to love and care for. sad
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by dominique(f): 2:54am On Feb 13, 2016
Postpartum psychosis, a very severe case of postpartum depression. If only she had the right support system around her, she probably wouldn't have done what she did. Now she has to face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by danielnomzy(m): 3:01am On Feb 13, 2016
Dis is a bizzare and gory sight......Her heart though.....Let d judgement of God take its due course.....
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by nkkystel(f): 3:15am On Feb 13, 2016
As a child of the Most High, I declare that no good will come near her.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by makavell: 3:22am On Feb 13, 2016
O God d world is coming 2 and end.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by cococandy(f): 3:22am On Feb 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dumbfounded
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Neverquit(f): 3:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Postnatal depression is real.

In a country like Nigeria where such things are deemed ridiculous/lie/unbelievable, the mother would not have had access to therapy/medication/care.

Childbirth affects women differently.

True story: recently, a good friend had a baby. She couldn't stand the sight of her son. She didn't touch him or breast feed him. She was diagnosed with postnatal depression. Fortunately, she has an understanding hubby, and lives in a country where provisions are made for such things. She was fine after weeks of treatment. Now, she's inseparable from her son.

If na naija she dey, I can't imagine what she might have done, or the names peeps would have called her.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by MilkANDpepper: 4:25am On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
What d hell shocked shocked

I think she is mentally ill
Sad truth
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Pheals:

As if u have never aborted b4
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Elinob(m): 4:56am On Feb 13, 2016
Can't she feel the pain? After all she pass throw.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by salvation77177: 5:09am On Feb 13, 2016
The end of the world is near, so satan is unleashing terror on mankind because he knows his time to be chained to the bottomledd pit is fast approaching. Do not allow him to use you. Be careful.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by magicminister: 5:10am On Feb 13, 2016
she is mentally ill.
Probably schizophrenic.
She needs to face the punishment for her crime and get mental help.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Anointed08(m): 5:23am On Feb 13, 2016
It is either she is a psycho or an occultist or under a magical spell. I don't believe a sane human being can do this.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by HaneefahRN(f): 5:36am On Feb 13, 2016
She is mad or probably pueperial psychosis. But this is so sick.
Lord I thank u for my mother. May God continue to protect and uplift her. Simply da best
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by judedwriter(m): 5:46am On Feb 13, 2016
Too gory..can't look at it. Only winches or mentally sick people can do such wickedness .
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by modestdude(m): 5:54am On Feb 13, 2016
creamylicious:
Well she probably needs medical care as one does not know if her family lives in abject poverty and she come add these babies join..... Plus the father of the kids may have refused to take up the responsibility of caring for the kids..... This murder would make her go madder now sef
Can u see the room setting and background? Does it reflect something like abject poverty?
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by amdoyin82(m): 6:15am On Feb 13, 2016
Pheals:

Amen
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by condralbede(m): 6:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Pheals:

Are you in any way better than her?from your post you are too heartless!
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by PweetyJbaby(f): 6:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedjesu Kristi - if I open bible for this lady my curse go pass the one moses rain on the Israelites !!! Let me plug few into her life,amen

amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) / Young Man Caught Red-Handed Snatching A Car In Enugu (Pix/Video) / 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.