Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) (47948 Views)

Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by smsshola(m): 6:42am On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
What d hell shocked shocked

I think she is mentally ill

She is deadly...she don't want kids and yet she can't protect herself during sex.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by myfantasies(f): 6:53am On Feb 13, 2016
smsshola:

She is deadly...she don't want kids and yet she can't protect herself during sex.
She is deranged

With d way she murdered those innocent babies, i just can't seem to comprehend it

Dis is d worst i have ever seen

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by petrick10(m): 7:02am On Feb 13, 2016
Wat a world Some are in dire need of just a baby to come their way but to no avail, and there are some evil polluted minded ones out there without the fear of God in them. May the souls of these innocent children R.I.P.P.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by anie33(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2016
na only God go save us from this wicked world
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Datoyo(f): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2016
I think she's mentally unstable.No sane woman would do this to her own children. Ah,twin babies at that?
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by braavoo(m): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Face the wrath
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by byvan03: 7:50am On Feb 13, 2016
Where are the fathers of these babies killed everyday? cry

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by omolevi: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2016
When some pple are paying millions just to av a child, Lord av mercy

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by AhmedInusa: 7:59am On Feb 13, 2016
Kai.... So Heartless, I swear this girl is Heartless much more than Boko Haram.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by mayor2984(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2016
The evil men does, surprises devil himself.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by FuckTheMod: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedjesu Kristi - if I open bible for this lady my curse go pass the one moses rain on the Israelites !!! Let me plug few into her life

become barren for life like David first wife

Be disgrace like Queen vashiti

Dog go eat your flesh like queen Jezebel

Lose your dignity like queen Athaliah

May u become still without going forward like lot wife !!!

Can someone say amen let curse this lady now cry
Gerrarahia men

Rubbish

Do you know her mental state?

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by chineloSA(f): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2016
She maybe suffering from Post Natal Depression.

God forgive her
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by smsshola(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
She is deranged

With d way she murdered those innocent babies, i just can't seem to comprehend it

Dis is d worst i have ever seen

Just wait for her confession...it will be devil hand work trust naija...she will say she don't know what came over her.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by bigiyaro(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2016
Na lie
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by cococandy(f): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2016
They will say she has spiritual husband
Neverquit:
Postnatal depression is real.

In a country like Nigeria where such things are deemed ridiculous/lie/unbelievable, the mother would not have had access to therapy/medication/care.

Childbirth affects women differently.

True story: recently, a good friend had a baby. She couldn't stand the sight of her son. She didn't touch him or breast feed him. She was diagnosed with postnatal depression. Fortunately, she has an understanding hubby, and lives in a country where provisions are made for such things. She was fine after weeks of treatment. Now, she's inseparable from her son.

If na naija she dey, I can't imagine what she might have done, or the names peeps would have called her.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by myfantasies(f): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2016
smsshola:

Just wait for her confession...it will be devil hand work trust naija...she will say she don't know what came over her.
True

Devil sef don suffer grin

My mum said even on judgment day d devil too will judge his own
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by glossy6(f): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2016
creamylicious:
Well she probably needs medical care as one does not know if her family lives in abject poverty and she come add these babies join..... Plus the father of the kids may have refused to take up the responsibility of caring for the kids..... This murder would make her go madder now sef

Not an excuse my dear. Worst case scenario could have been to give them out for adoption. Or even dump them where someone can pick them up.

Oh my God! I've been longing for twins but only have single births How did she do it? Am still traumatized by the death of my little baby even after two years, I did not even take a photo. No memories, only pains.

She must be the Devil or mentally unstable.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by tjskii(f): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2016
Post partum depression cry cry
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2016
Devil is a woman
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by smsshola(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
True
Devil sef don suffer grin
My mum said even on judgment day d devil too will judge his own
Lol...devil judge his own, the judgement go dey brutal.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by seangy4konji: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
she does not one to leave olonsho work.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Medunah: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedjesu Kristi - if I open bible for this lady my curse go pass the one moses rain on the Israelites !!! Let me plug few into her life

become barren for life like David first wife

Be disgrace like Queen vashiti

Dog go eat your flesh like queen Jezebel

Lose your dignity like queen Athaliah

May u become still without going forward like lot wife !!!

Can someone say amen let curse this lady now cry
Why curse her?? It is not our fight madam, God's wrath is upon her already

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by ola1982(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
When I hear people comment about this I laugh so you think this is ordinary no mother will kill his or her child this is not ordinary this is a remote control jazz they tell you to do it and you will.. Is only God that can save us from them (airforce) if you know what I mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK / Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) / Young Man Caught Red-Handed Snatching A Car In Enugu (Pix/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.