Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Information About Sweden Visa - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Sweden Visa (103109 Views)

Enquiries About Sweden Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Who Knows About Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by collinsfbi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^yea, thats the best thing to do, Its a real survival of the fittest!!! All the best.
how are you doin my borther? How is ur studies? And how is everytin in general over there?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Arkinola: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2010
Good day guys.i really appreciate you work and effort here in helping ppl in need of help.
i want to apply for universities in Sweden (2011 atumm)
i need help on how to apply and what document i need in applying for?
i heard that i will pay for application fees,how cam i make the payment,where and when
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Arkinola: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2010
Good day guys.i really appreciate you work and effort here in helping ppl in need of help.
i heard that i will pay for application fees,how cam i make the payment,where and when
This are all what i need , i need your help on this matter
thanks
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by collinsfbi(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2010
This are all what i need , i need your help on this matter
thanks
Go to www.studera.nu you will see all you need to know abt Autum 2011 application details but note the site is in swedish language so don't forget to change it to English by clicking on English at the top part of the page.

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 20, 2010
Guys, na the sweden be dis o, we don come we don come na the language for here, anyway nigerians dey represent well for here. Guys back home, studying in sweden for autumn 2011 will be damn so expensive, its really gonna cost much to study in sweden than in the UK. an approximate 2million naira per year and about 20k application fee. For those of us that made our entry into sweden this year autumn, i salute all of us.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bluetyrese(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2010
@Ashiri_IQ
Sweden is a very expensive place, I got admission last year but my Visa was not granted due to account stuff, men i think you made a late apperance in this post, you where not here when people like us needed your help and guid lines on what to do. All thesame you are here, I hope you can give us info about Scholarship in sweden

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by tunamania(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2010
hi guys,please i have a big problem,I paid for student residence permit visa on the 24th of November 2010 at Intercontinental bank with the use of I-card.Then i went to the swedish embassy website to complete my registration,after registering and logging in, i headed to the payment section where i entered my pin from the i-card payment print out,after the site gave me a message saying your payment has been confirmed and transaction confirmed,something of that sort,i then proceeded to make my booking but while trying to make my booking i keep getting this message,"you have not made any payment" and whenever i try registering again with the pin it keeps saying it has been used please what can i do i need to make my booking because i want to go for interview next week tuesday,guys please help
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2010
If you live in Abuja, then it might be wise to storm the embassy otherwise you might need to call the embassy and explain your ordeal. All payments acknowledged sit in their database, or better still take your case to intercontinental bank. If you need any further help dont hesitate to ask in this open forum, some people with opolo may have some Ashiri nla to share here as my name implies (Ashiri + Opolo). Meaning if you have a good brain, you need some secret keys to change a lot of things in your life. act fast
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by ugowhytee: 10:20pm On May 29, 2013
please I used my native name and my sure name in my receipt while my admission letter is with my english name and my sure name but all the names are in my account statement and in my application and in my passport. please will it affect my decision from immigration
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Adonis4u: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2013
Hello house, please I need informations on how to get a Swedish study permit. Am aware of all the documents needed but since I have a fully funded scholarship with monthly stipends I need someone with experience to guide me through on how to go about it.

Thanks.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Chikas1013: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2016
please can someone help me out on how long it take resident permit to come out ? Am dying on waiting and is not being funny anymore, please help a nigga, I got married to a Swedish girl
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by CCsurplus007(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Chikas1013:
please can someone help me out on how long it take resident permit to come out ? Am dying on waiting and is not being funny anymore, please help a nigga, I got married to a Swedish girl

hi ! when did you apply? you can check your waiting time online Ithink its about 2-3 months. I applied on the 23rd of may nothing yet too.

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Chikas1013: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
I applied last year sept and did my interview last month, so I don't know how long it takes the resident to come out, have you gone for your interview ?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Everest1989(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
please I want to come to sweden but I don't know anybody their..
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Bandeco(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Everest1989:
please I want to come to sweden but I don't know anybody their..
You want to come for what purpose?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Munazik: 5:16am On Apr 29, 2017
CCsurplus007:

hi ! when did you apply? you can check your waiting time online Ithink its about 2-3 months. I applied on the 23rd of may nothing yet too.

My dear...2-3 months is an understatement. It tool me about 1 year and 3 months ( I got mine 3 years ago)....in my own case, I and my spouse had a kid and our kid had even obtained his swedish passport through the embassy here. Waiting times have increased. Get your spouse to call the migrationsverket. ..don't just relax and wait. I wish you luck
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Everest1989(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Bandeco:
You want to come for what purpose?
for greener pasture
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Bandeco(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Everest1989:

for greener pasture
I suppose by greener pasture you mean to work.

Do you have a work permit/visa already?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Everest1989(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bandeco:
I suppose by greener pasture you mean to work.
Do you have a work permit/visa already?
I am working on getting visiting visa or schengen visa...
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Bandeco(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Everest1989:

I am working on getting visiting visa or schengen visa...
Sorry visiting visa does not confer any form of work, study right to the holder.

You cannot live in Scandinavia without a personümmer.
Because you can do almost nothing without it.

Your visit visa will certainly render you illegal and redundant in Sweden.

Coming with visit visa to Sweden with an intention to overstay is a ticket to misery. #Fact

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Mille: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2017
Bandeco:

Sorry visiting visa does not confer any form of work, study right to the holder.

Coming with visit visa to Sweden with an intention to overstay is a ticket to misery. #Fact

Hello,

I am currently studying a Masters in Germany and planning to do an Industrial PhD in any of the Scandinavian countries.

Do you have any idea if Sweden grants an after study permit like Germany after your PhD?

And if the stay studying on a PhD is counted towards the 5 year permanent residence.

Thank you
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Everest1989(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bandeco:

okay...thanks for your advice...which visa do you suggest?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Bandeco(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Everest1989:

okay...thanks for your advice...which visa do you suggest?
For your case - Student visa
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Everest1989(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2017
Bandeco:

Studying in very costly in Sweden...I can't afford it...thanks...
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Bandeco(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2017
Everest1989:

Studying in very costly in Sweden...I can't afford it...thanks...
Yes it is. Finance is a huge factor that influences decision. Good luck to you
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Everest1989(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2017
Bandeco:

Yes it is. Finance is a huge factor that influences decision. Good luck to you
okay...thanks...
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Atigba: 11:37am On May 12, 2017
Bandeco:

Please Bandeco

Do you know if the migration board consider the previous transactions in the statement of account or just the maintenance fees in the account because am planning to apply, I have the amount though.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Bandeco(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2017
Atigba:

Please Bandeco

Do you know if the migration board consider the previous transactions in the statement of account or just the maintenance fees in the account because am planning to apply, I have the amount though.
I suppose you mean application for study and residence permit.

If I am right.
Migrationsverket don't dwell much on the previous transactions. This does not mean there should be blatant lump sum in your account at the verge of you sending in your application. As this will obviously raise suspicion.

The focus is to see evidence (by way of bank asset in your name)that you have the required equivalence of SEK88,704 in your local currency.

It is advisable to provide( if possible) a financial statement for 3months.

Which university in Sweden will you be studying at?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Atigba: 11:02pm On May 12, 2017
Bandeco:

I suppose you mean application for study and residence permit.

If I am right.
Migrationsverket don't dwell much on the previous transactions. This does not mean there should be blatant lump sum in your account at the verge of you sending in your application. As this will obviously raise suspicion.

The focus is to see evidence (by way of bank asset in your name)that you have the required equivalence of SEK88,704 in your local currency.

It is advisable to provide( if possible) a financial statement for 3months.

Which university in Sweden will you be studying at?

Dalarna university

The amount for maintenance fee is 80,640 ten months

8640 per month according to the Sweden migration website.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Bandeco(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2017
Atigba:

Dalarna university

I suppose your study will last for more than a year?

In this case, As a first time applicant. You need to show funds for 11months. That is 8064 x 11=88704. This is so because you will be granted 13months residence permit as a first timer which makes you eligible to register with the Swedish tax office (skatteverket) and obtain a Swedish personal number (personümmer)

If you show funds for 10months, you will be given 12months residence permit which makes you ineligible to register with the tax agency. In this case you will not get a Swedish personal number(personümmer) and consequently will not be covered by the Swedish social insurance scheme.. No free health-care. Difficulty in opening a bank account etc etc
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mantleguy(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2017
Atigba:

Dalarna university

Hello bro. I will also be applying for Swedish residency permit. I got admission to Linnaeus University.
We need to talk/chat

I pm-ed you.

If you didn't get the pm, my handle : mantleguy3atgmaildotcom
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mantleguy(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2017
Just so you know. Oga Bandeco is a guru, He is very right. I confirmed from the migration board themselves and here attached is the response I go from them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.