Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Information About Sweden Visa - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Sweden Visa (103257 Views)

Enquiries About Sweden Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Who Knows About Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Bostin(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2010
I am so happy to read about u guys victory atlast. Our God is good. Please l need help on my application too, l had apply for spring term 2011 in vaxjo university with 6month course which resumption date is march 23, and not jan. nor Feb.,l want ashiri, lyke,deoye and all i cant remember to help me with real documentation. I tink u understand wat l needed. Tanks. drdebola@yahoo.com l need ur mail pls. 1 Luv
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Hussain555(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2010
hi guys, this may seem a lil bit off track but it relates 2 a schengen state.
i need 2 know how good Germany or Russia is for business/economics course @ undergraduate level,
your comments will b highly appreciated, wink
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mrman3(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2010
@Bostin- Let us to know you get the admission first and then we can lead you through about getting the visa

@choose4me- Let us to know you get the admission first and then we can lead you through about getting the visa
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2010
mr.man:

@choose4me- Let us to know you get the admission first and then we can lead you through about getting the visa

@ Mr_man,

I surely will let you guys know when I get the admission, You were denied right?How far with your appeal, I hope you finally got it?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mrman3(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2010
choose4me:

@ Mr_man,

I surely will let you guys know when I get the admission, You were denied right?How far with your appeal, I hope you finally got it?

Yes,i was denied based because i won't be able to meet up with the resumption date if granted the permit, i was denied on friday,i have written my course coordinator to see if i can be given an extention or deferment letter,i am still waiting to hear from them,if they can grant me an an extention letter from school,i am automatically granted permit. Make una help me for prayer cuz i dnt know if them dey grant extention in sweden schools.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2010
mr.man:

Yes,i was denied based because i won't be able to meet up with the resumption date if granted the permit, i was denied on friday,i have written my course coordinator to see if i can be given an extention or deferment letter,i am still waiting to hear from them,if they can grant me an an extention letter from school,i am automatically granted permit. Make una help me for prayer cuz i dnt know if them dey grant extention in sweden schools.

It is well my brother,We are with you in prayers, Lets wait and see what they'll say, I am waiting for the notification of results which I read somewhere on studera will be released from beginning of November, I pray I get admitted just that my main fear na how to raise 5M, Well God they sha, God will see us through.!, Amen!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by collinsfbi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2010
There is nothing prayer cannot do, just bliv and have hope in God, deferment may be the best option for you. Best of luck my dear brother
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Bostin(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2010
Tanks man,l will let u know as soon as l get the admission.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Hussain555(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2010
[ winkguys, abeg tell me something now,
i dey beg,
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mrman3(m): 12:24am On Sep 20, 2010
@Collinsfbi- Thanks

@Choose4me- My bruv,Getting money into ur account on time is the main problem, u know i was denied based on late application. No time to delay applying for R Permit as soon as u get ur admission.

@My bros,i no get any idea about your question oo,i am sorry,did you get admitted into a german university?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by collinsfbi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
hi guys, this may seem a lil bit off track but it relates 2 a schengen state.
i need 2 know how good Germany or Russia is for business/economics course @ undergraduate level,
your comments will b highly appreciated,

@Hussain555, my man don't be annoyed if u don't get response in this thread because everyone of us in this here, our brain is channelled towards sweden. So pls don't be disappointed if u don't get any info here but notwithstanding I will get back to you if I get any reasonable info to ur request as soon as possible. One love
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
@mr.man and all that got admission,
i read somewhere on NL that the schools are not giving admissions to people that has grade " C "  in their English O level result except a "B" upwards, how true is that please?

@mr.man,i dont have the money yet but I have faith in God that I will get admission and the money.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2010
where is everybody? Why no answers lipsrsealed
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mrman3(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2010
@choose4me- You can still get admitted with grade ''c''.I know of someone who got admitted with c grade.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2010
mr.man:

@choose4me- You can still get admitted with grade ''c''.I know of someone who got admitted with c grade.

Thanks Bro,

Lets just wait for the notification,
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Hussain555(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2010
Guys, please do I need to use the service of VF Global Services before I book my appointment at the German Embassy?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by thosedays: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2010
Bostin:

I am so happy to read about u guys victory atlast. Our God is good. Please l need help on my application too, l had apply for spring term 2011 in vaxjo university with 6month course which resumption date is march 23, and not jan. nor Feb.,l want ashiri, lyke,deoye and all i cant remember to help me with real documentation. I tink u understand wat l needed. Tanks. drdebola@yahoo.com l need your mail pls. 1 Luv

pls Bostin, what is the name of the course u applied for?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Bostin(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2010
thosedays:

pls Bostin, what is the name of the course u applied for?
search studera.nu for this course codes: LNU-F0010,LNU-F0011,LNU-F0033,LNU-F0029,LNU-F0021,LNU-F0023,LNU-F0036. Gud luck. My admission is not processing due to the NECO result scrach card l summitted. Cards from mynecoexams.com,necoextern.com are not accepted and that are the cards l got from NECO's office to check Nov/Dec 2005. So am back out on Sweden. Join me on Belarus.Gud luck!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mrman3(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2010
Bostin- I guess u need to know about how foreigner are treated in Belarus, ukraine and russia before u go dere.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
Case decided by court on 14th sept, got visa today 11th october. So much drama went down in my case, i will find time to explain here later. My priority is migrating to sweden as classes have started. Thanks guys. VISA at last
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mrman3(m): 3:04am On Oct 12, 2010
Ashiri IQ- I am really happy 4 u grin
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by collinsfbi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2010
Case decided by court on 14th sept, got visa today 11th october. So much drama went down in my case, i will find time to explain here later. My priority is migrating to sweden as classes have started. Thanks guys. VISA at last
Am happy for you meennnn, success at last to the Glory of God and shame to devil and all those who think you will never make it. Congrats guy and best of luck in all your endeavours.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by thosedays: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2010
please guys i applied for the spring semester 2011 and i have passed the first stage of admission.
So am planing very hard so that i can apply early once the final admission letter is out, come early November.

so i need info on list of Dacuments and also for those of us who have been to the embassy b4, to help me with
names of affordable Hotels/guest houses near the embassy .

thanks guys am waiting oooh
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mrman3(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
JAMADEYSOL:

NOW LIVE IN THE CITY OF LAGOS & NIGERIA, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE PAYMENTS: DOLLARS, EUR O AND POUNDS TO ANY WHERE IN THE

WORLD, APPLICATIONS FEE(PART PAYMENT OR FULL PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES), (MORTGAGE), (ACCOMMODATION FEE),

(SHIPMENT),OR YOU WANT TO RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM UNITED KINGDOM FOR NOW , JAMADEY IS HERE, WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PAYMENT RECEIPT AND

TRANSFER RECEIPT(TELEX COPY OR LODGMENT RECEIPT) IMMEDIATELY THE PAYMENT IS DONE, NO STORY, KINDLY CONTACT ME ON MOBILE NOS:-

08020942796,08062810471 WITH E-MAIL ADD:- jamadeysolutions@yahoo.com

Get your post out of this thread jor. SHeorrrrrrrrrrrrr

@Thosedays- Get the admission first and i will let you know what you need to do next.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
thosedays:

please guys i applied for the spring semester 2011 and i have passed the first stage of admission.
So am planing very hard so that i can apply early once the final admission letter is out, come early November.

so i need info on list of Dacuments and also for those of us who have been to the embassy b4, to help me with
names of affordable Hotels/guest houses near the embassy .

thanks guys am waiting oooh

@ thosedays, what do you mean by you have passed the first stage of admission? how do you know you have been admitted?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by thosedays: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2010
@Thosedays- Get the admission first and i will let you know what you need to do next.

i just wanna get myself ready so that i can apply for the visa as soon as the admition later is out,
pls you guys should help me out.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by thosedays: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2010
choose4me:

@ thosedays, what do you mean by you have passed the first stage of admission? how do you know you have been admitted?

they have granted me exemption from the general requirements in all the five courses i applied for, so i see a
very big possibility of beeing admited, or dont you think so? pls i need answers to my ealier question guys
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mrman3(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2010
Thosedays- That doesn't guaranty your admission but i pray you get your admission. This is the site u will get all the requirements http://www.swedenvisa.org/student.php

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by collinsfbi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2010
i just wanna get myself ready so that i can apply for the visa as soon as the admition later is out,
pls you guys should help me out.
Since you can't exercise more patience to confirm your admission and you in hast of applying early then go for your health insurance if your study is less than one academic year because all other docs are not so difficult to get. Sincerely speaking i will advice you to wait besides where did you get the exemption notification from? www.studera.nu or where?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2010
Please keep this thread lively, Tho I know from November it will come back up, Still keeping our fingers crossed for the notification of results,
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by deoyel25(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2010
^^yea, thats the best thing to do, Its a real survival of the fittest!!! All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.