Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,841 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

6 Different Personalities You'll Meet On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Different Personalities You'll Meet On Valentine's Day (679 Views)

6 Weird Ways People Dodge Spending On Valentine’s Day / 10 Types Of Internet Trolls You'll Meet Online / Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Different Personalities You'll Meet On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2016
6 Different Personalities You’ll Meet on Valentine's Day

If you’ve been under the rock lately, let me be the one to remind you that February 14 is almost here. I can feel the hisses and eyeballs rolling already BUT, before you click away (don’t you dare). Let’s find out which one of these people you are on the day of love. Let’s get to it!

THE PREDATOR

These are the ‘badoos’ . They have achieved legendary status such that you must have heard their gist before. To them, February 14 is strictly collection day. For the ladies, they want it all – designer clothes, bags, shoes and please get the plane tickets ready for that Dubai trip. For the guys, only one thing is needed – you know what it is *T.I voice*.

THE VAL’S DAY SWEETHEART
Baby girl loves everything cliché about vals day. From the fake red flowers to the heart shaped chocolates and the fluffy white teddy bears with the red “I love you” cushions in the middle. She wants it all, and bae better keep them coming. She’s most likely the “mushiest”, hopeless romantic you’ve ever met.

THE ‘TOO-COOL-FOR-SCHOOL’ SET

“I’m not going out. I hate fake flowers, and for the love of the Father, please don’t come near me with those cheap chocolates.”

These are the words of the girl who would rather go out with her man on the 13th just to prove to us how much she doesn’t care about 14th – Vals day. Guys also fall into this category though. They’ll prefer to send you flowers “Just because it’sTuesday” but will bail on Vals day obligations.

THE CYNIC
Our friend has had one too many heartbreaks and is tired of expecting so much from the boo and getting her expectations crushed. At this point, she’s given up and is on the “no f*cks given” area of the “Care Meter”.

AUNTY LINDA
Yeaahhh… little Miss I-have-an-opinion about everything (*winks). She’s most likely single and has something to say about how everyone should be celebrating lover’s day. She points fingers and cringes at her friend’s gifts and lack thereof. She needs to get a life.

THE VETERANS
These are the couples that are tired of vals day but would just celebrate it for the sake of it. The man knows he has to order cake and flowers ahead of time, just to keep the peace. The girl knows she has to wear red to work and be all dolled up. The gifts are usually the same as last year, but they may have a little variety.

So which category do you fall into?

Source: www.star.ng/11433-2/6-different-types-of-personalities-you-will-meet-on-valentines-day

Re: 6 Different Personalities You'll Meet On Valentine's Day by INTROVERT(f): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2016
2cool for school...
Re: 6 Different Personalities You'll Meet On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2016
Contd

Re: 6 Different Personalities You'll Meet On Valentine's Day by INTROVERT(f): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2016
Okkay
Re: 6 Different Personalities You'll Meet On Valentine's Day by adren(m): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2016
na only kids dey mark val..

worst enough, they've turned val day around to a 'sex galore' day..

here is a reminder- val is not a sex and sex day.. it is a day to show love to even people you know not..

only lalasticlala would be interested in this..
Re: 6 Different Personalities You'll Meet On Valentine's Day by Michellla(f): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2016
cant wait for monday to come.
all these val topics will end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Different Personalities You'll Meet On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2016
Michellla:
cant wait for monday to come.
all these val topics will end.

Sorry, but on monday is when you would even witness an avalanche of topics on valentine. You would see topics like:
See what happened on valentine's day. Was this valentine's day the worst ever? How many of you had sex yesterday? See what this girl did to her boyfriend on valentine's day.... and so on.

And these kind of topics would be created all through next week.
Re: 6 Different Personalities You'll Meet On Valentine's Day by CaroLyner(f): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Decker:

Sorry, but on monday is when you would even witness an avalanche of topics on valentine. You would see topics like:
See what happened on valentine's day. Was this valentine's day the worst ever? How many of you had sex yesterday? See what this girl did to her boyfriend on valentine's day.... and so on.

true grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Different Personalities You'll Meet On Valentine's Day by osesology(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2016
Introducing...My Val! Isn't she bootyful?

Re: 6 Different Personalities You'll Meet On Valentine's Day by Michellla(f): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Decker:

no worries.wont log in till next week grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Couple Creates A Romantic Valentine Style Shoot Perfect For Two Souls That Beat / My Love Where Are You?...... A Messsage To Make Ur Vlentine's Day Celebrtion / Naija Babe Was Manipulating Two Men; And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.