Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels (22845 Views)

See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 4:54pm On May 31, 2017
THE ROOKIE :The ones are new In the game of prostitution. These type are the ones, one heartless 'aunty' brought from the village to Lagos by promising them and their parents that they'll take care of them by sending them to school or they will learn a trade when they get to the city.

They will actually get to know about their fate of being a prostitute when they have no choice. Mind you - they know nothing about prostitution( as in the pros and cons) They have strict instructions from the madam about the money they are to deliver, either daily or weekly.

They are divided into two categories

i) The ones that are brought to the city by thier madam. They deliver to their madam.

II) the ones that are brought to the city by a friend that is IN the business of prostitution. They are the owner of the money they makes.

How to read these ones: They are shy,not lively, They stay at the back of the brothel and dark places. They can't look your face even when u talking to them.

This type when you fucck them you'll enjoy thier pussy cause most of them has tight pussy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Fozi(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2017
Do something good with your life

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by marvelling(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2017
Fozi:

if you were doing something good with your life, you will not be on this thread

71 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by yarimo(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2017
OP I hope this is what you are doing when you post this trash abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by NairalandCS(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2017
Fozi:

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 5:08pm On May 31, 2017
THE MONEY-OVERZEALOUS ONES: These ones are the type you don't pray to encounter. They are the most annoying and selfish hoes on this planet earth - they don't bother about their customers satisfaction all they want is your money. The hoes that falls in this category, one are the ones you thrust your dick into their pussy like 5times they will be asking you "u never release?" they wants you to ejaculate fast so she can take another customer in to collect that one's money too. Without satisfying them. Shes always about the money

How to know this one she will be everywhere in the brothel. Trying to seduce each and every guy in the brothel to have sex with her. You will also see her dancing up and down with beer or any kind of alcohol in her hand and she smokes and talks a lot too.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 5:09pm On May 31, 2017
marvelling:

if you were doing something good with your life, you will not be on this thread

Na fool the guy be no mind am. Lolzzzzz grin

6 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by youngest85(m): 5:09pm On May 31, 2017
Oshey op i deh feel you
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 5:18pm On May 31, 2017
THE EXTREMELY BITTER ONES : These ones, you don't need a prophet to tell you about these hoes, They can frown for africa, You will never see them smile. If you mistakenly step on them you will receive the insults of your life. And if you fight with them their fellow ashi will come out and support them selves even the security guard/bouncer too. The best thing for you is to avoid them like plaque. Lol!

7 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 5:19pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 31, 2017
Reading a book will really enrich your life. If that is too colossal get one with pictures.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 5:58pm On May 31, 2017
THE UGLY ONES: These ones are divided in two parts

i) -the one that's ugly and not endowed. She knows she got nothing appealing so she wanna satisfy her customers in order to keep them with good character.

II) -and also the one that's ugly and endowed she feels her endowment will make men seek for her sevice so she doesn't care about her behavior.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
this guy don tey for dis tin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by valboy20(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2017
THE EXTREMELY FAT OLD MOMMA

these ones are so fat that they can barely spread their leg for you to enter. They like slim guys. The fat old momma have a very cold pussy so I'll advise you to avoid em.

How to spot em: They usually sit on the chair looking very old with protruded belly that makes you wonder what a pregnant old woman is doing in a brothel

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Oyindidi(f): 6:24pm On May 31, 2017
He is good grintongue

5 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Nickymezor(f): 6:26pm On May 31, 2017
Jst passing by.
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 6:28pm On May 31, 2017
THE PRETTY ONE: These ones knows they got it all be it facially and body aspect. All men drool over them so it gets into some of them head. There's one like that. She's fine and all that I even pay her above what I give others. Yet she still form for me. I just forget about her anytime I enter d brothel she stays. I'd act like she doesn't exist. She's looking for my attention now.

9 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 31, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 6:32pm On May 31, 2017
valboy20:
THE EXTREMELY FAT OLD MOMMA

these ones are so fat that they can barely spread their leg for you to enter. They like slim guys. The fat old momma have a very cold pussy so I'll advise you to avoid em.

How to spot em: They usually sit on the chair looking very old with protruded belly that makes you wonder what a pregnant old woman is doing in a brothel

I was actually coming to that part it's a good thing you mentioned that category of brothel hoes. Most of them have pot belly, stretch marks, and bleached skin.

Bless up bro. Call lalasticlala to push this thread to the front page. cool

CC sunnymornin ak481 abbeyology88 paulkillerman stickel ftboy oluwasheun94 crazysaint lordofsamosa smellymouth hmzi Hateu2

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 6:34pm On May 31, 2017
Oyindidi:
He is good grintongue
undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Oyindidi(f): 6:40pm On May 31, 2017
obontami:
undecided angry
What na cry cry
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 6:51pm On May 31, 2017
THE NICE ONES:They are my type of hoes. It's either you pay them well or they are the ones you always Bleep whenever you visit the brothel so they tend to treat you well as per customer concern. What I do about these ones is that when I see I certain hoe that match my taste. I will play the mister-guy-card with her. By buying her drinks, Complement her looks, discuss something cool with her, Throw in something funny. She will feel loved hence she will treat you well too. That's how I roll fellow.

13 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by makydebbie(f): 6:52pm On May 31, 2017
obontami:
THE NICE ONES:They are my type of hoes. It's either you pay them well or they are the ones you always Bleep whenever you visit the brothel so they tend to treat you well as per customer concern. What I do about these ones is that when I see I certain hoe that match my taste. I will play the mister-guy-card with her. By buying her drinks, Complement her looks, discuss something cool with her, Throw in something funny. She will feel loved hence she will treat you well too. That's how I roll fellow.
So this your thread never finish abi?
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 31, 2017
Obontami oko ashewo hahahaha

Seriously na ashii u go marry last last

5 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 6:53pm On May 31, 2017
Oyindidi:
What na cry cry

Meet me in the usual spot. wink kiss
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 6:54pm On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
So this your thread never finish abi?

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 6:56pm On May 31, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Obontami oko ashewo hahahaha

Seriously na ashii u go marry last last
cool
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by makydebbie(f): 7:01pm On May 31, 2017
obontami:
Been seeing you on my following feeds, and I'm just surprised you're not done with your thread yet.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Oyindidi(f): 7:01pm On May 31, 2017
obontami:

Meet me in the usual spot. wink kiss
Ashawo joint? gringrin
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 7:13pm On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Been seeing you on my following feeds, and I'm just surprised you're not done with your thread yet.

I actually took my time. The thread is very educative. Ain't it? smiley

7 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by makydebbie(f): 7:21pm On May 31, 2017
obontami:

I actually took my time. The thread is very educative. Ain't it? smiley
LOL, for guys who patronize prostitutes. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by SmartPunter(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2017
The ones that apply lubricant in their punny so you can cum fast some of them will be chewing gum while you re thrusting... All they care is release quick...

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / . / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.