Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val (858 Views)

How Will You Feel If Bae Tells You This On Val's Day? / If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu / :how I Lost My Virginity On Val's Day"- Painful Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val by opethom(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Samson is a guy I met two days before Valentine Day in 2014 at Shoprite. Though I had a boyfriend at the time called Kenny but Kenny told me he didn't believe in Valentine and turned down all my proposals for the celebration of the day. I didn't want to be left alone in the celebration hence I gave in to Samson' request. On Val day, Samson proved the man he is made of. He took me out to place I had never been before and I was indeed spoilt with gifts et al. Later in the night, he took me to a five star hotel and we had bath together. I wanted to make love to him in the bath but he resisted. After the bath, he told me that he would take my blood sample to confirm if I was HIV negative before we could make love. I didn't suspect anything so I obliged him the request. He brought out syringe, took my blood sample. He left me in the hotel room and went out with the sample. After few minutes he came, held me tight and kissed me so passionately. I responded and the light went off. It was such a beautiful experience and I felt I had gotten my kind of man. After few rounds of romantic sex, he told me you are HIV negative. He promised to make me his woman. The following day morning, Samson gave me100k and dropped me off. Two weeks after, I was admitted in the hospital and after several tests, nothing was detected in my body but I was emaciating and dying gradually. I was discharged and taken to Traditional home. It was discovered that I was hypnotized and my blood was taken for diabolical purpose. All these while, Samson was nowhere to be found. His phone wasn't reachable. After many rituals and sacrifices, I was restored. My parents sold almost everything to fight for my life. I regret not listening to Kenny.
My friends, know who you spend your Valentine Day with. Mysterious things do happen everyday. Some exploit such celebration period to unleash havoc on unsuspecting ones. I was a victim and I don't want you to be one.
Re: Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2016
Sigh. Because this happened to someone doesn't mean it would happen to every other person. Because you read topics about gruesome accidents everyday on front page doesn't mean you should stop using automobiles and start trekking like the Buhari trekkers.
What's important is just being cautious and careful with who you go out with.

Don't dampen the spirits of those anticipating tomorrow. Everybody is entitled to their share of the fun, happiness and excitement a day like tomorrow brings. So live and let live.
Re: Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val by gabinogem(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2016
One thing about life & nature, u don't know when the next tragedy strikes... keep an open mind & expect the unknown.
Re: Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val by refiner(f): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2016
#teamnoval!
Re: Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val by vicstar(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2016
how concrete is this story undecided
Re: Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val by Smellymouth: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2016
vicstar:
how concrete is this story undecided

It has cement grin
Re: Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val by vicstar(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

It has cement grin
that op must be a bricklayer grin
Re: Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val by Smellymouth: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2016
cheesy
vicstar:

Re: Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val by ros5: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
mitchewww. y wud u allow him take your blood sample at first. super storrryyyyyy
Re: Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Decker:
Sigh. Because this happened to someone doesn't mean it would happen to every other person. Because you read topics about gruesome accidents everyday on front page doesn't mean you should stop using automobiles and start trekking like the Buhari trekkers.
What's important is[b] just being cautious and careful with who you go out with[/b] .

Don't dampen the spirits of those anticipating tomorrow. Everybody is entitled to their share of the fun, happiness and excitement a day like tomorrow brings. So live and let live.

And the op did point that out too. Why waste all those words? Just kidding about that anyway...
Re: Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val by Dannidom(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
serves her right. smiley smiley smiley smiley

this owes aint loyal
Re: Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val by cruzita(f): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
you are lucky.just go and sin no more
Re: Read This Befor You Go Out With Someone On Val by opethom(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2016
vicstar:

lmao grade A brick layer indeed...

(1) (Reply)

What Is This? / . / Pretty Model Commits Suicide Because Of Bad Marriage (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.