Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Hybrid-x Vs Sosoboy (old School Elite Vs New School Nairalander).pls Vote Here - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Hybrid-x Vs Sosoboy (old School Elite Vs New School Nairalander).pls Vote Here (1060 Views)

Ofoka's Freestyle Country- The New School Legend Of The Nairaland Freestylers / My 16 Bars For "hybrid-x" / Tianshe Vs Alexpissu Old School Vs New School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hybrid-x Vs Sosoboy (old School Elite Vs New School Nairalander).pls Vote Here by ofokasibe: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2009
the sauron drama is over ,wordsmith is battling ibime, krayol is making tracks in the studio, ofoka is lounging in ghana
nairaland has returned back to normal battling,,mcs are expected to choose their battle opponentsincluding me anyone can call me out .
THIS IS NAIRALAND AND THE BATTLE CULTURE HAS RETURNED. NO FAKES ,NO GIMMICKS , REAL MCS REAL BATTLES !

sosoboy just called hybrid x out and i think sosoboy is sick, he requested for this .so am opening it ,,
sosoboy:

@ hybrid x
done seen some of ya post son,if u got what it takes.lets create an official
thread for a battle.not on this thread.i need one which will be voted.u know
what i mean.alert these cats involved in creating this.if u are ready,i'm good to go.
hit me quick let me know.

pls tell krayola sauron and ofoka not to bring their drama here , as we want to all enjoy this interesting rap battleS,.
something tells me hybrid-x will win .usual nairaland rules apply guys .lets battle it out guys
p.s let nobody scatter this battle with offtopic, lalaboi pls ban any thread derailer. thx .guys lets just enjoy the battle.
RULES
1. battle of 3 rounds
2. 8bars only i.e 16 lines
3. decision is only by voting , u can explain and analyse lines and why u chose who u chose.
4. no hating, just have fun

sosoboy u go firstĀ  cuzz u called hybrid out.

SOSOBOY VS HYBRID -X. NO HOLDS BARRED ! NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER !

sosoboy u go firstĀ  cuzz u called hybrid out.
Re: Hybrid-x Vs Sosoboy (old School Elite Vs New School Nairalander).pls Vote Here by ofokasibe: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2009
na hybrid or sosoboy dey fear, chicken hearted mcs
Re: Hybrid-x Vs Sosoboy (old School Elite Vs New School Nairalander).pls Vote Here by sosoboy1: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2009
@hybrid x

These elites are scared to go beyond what they already mastered/
The way I see it,y'all about to give back the fake talent u chartered/
Call me a new school,I'm going ahead the time u already rusted/
Still smack down ur last-supper ass, and left it undusted/
u still bragging about on what u did yesterday?/ f*ck it!
That means u ain't done enough today,it's easy to say/
So,better nod to this hardcore rap across the knuckle/
Oldies wielding arrows,I see'em,but my gat on my waist,buckled/
Now that it is dark,only wise men see stars/
I decease{eye disease} them,had'em inflicted with scars/
Trying to kick me from the rear, while I be in front/
Y'all follow my lead as I drop my shit like houseflies,as their wont/
I can't be stuck,I'm in a plane to take a mid-night flight/
Y'all brag over the internet,but still don't fight right/
I left my mind open,it went flying like a parachute/
Came back,told me the tools and techniques on how to shoot/
Then I mode{mould} nine and hit ya,and the death blows it's horn/
Give u a sharp uppercut,if u wanna look down ur nose with scorn/
My hunger is scorching,eat y'all as meal and make here a desert/
My punishment,my favourite, Hybrid,my just dessert {deserts}/
This dude's always claiming that he staying on top/
But each time he have to talk to me,he have to look up/
I react when I see blood,I'm more corrosive than acid/
Thaught of me had me in his heart so,his heart attacks him/
But don't come at me with those craps u spit after hours of primping/
U need to take ur lines to MTV for some showers and pimping/
I got the price,smiling,and after me I doubt if u'd be the next rapper/
I'm on stage and u with the audience,and u won the best clapper/
U're thousand steps adrift of me by every nook and cranny/
I done seen u,but u a kind of look uncannily/
Like Hybrid my ex{x}-d!ck rider/
untill I brushed u off,preparing to be the next d!ck tiger/
U such a rickety dude,U die quick cos u're jerry-built/
in my list of dead fools,khanye,java,have been already killed/
by the same serial killer/ Bleep net battle,I'm also an aerial killer/
Any other fool want war?bring it,it's more the merrier,it's thriller
Now i wonder what u gonna say to get my cage rattled/
You are a looser whether net or a stage battle/
I stay untouchable,I got more aces up my sleeves/
When u grope, make sure u fill the spaces that u leaves/

tried my best to make sure it ain't got much abuses in it.
that's 40 bars up there,cooked up last night.I'm a cook another tonight
strictly on hybrid my ex-d!ck rider.we can do it double or three times.I'm good to go

1 Like

Re: Hybrid-x Vs Sosoboy (old School Elite Vs New School Nairalander).pls Vote Here by sosoboy1: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2009
i'm hoping this dude will not want to back off from things i said in here.Hence,using them against me.if he's ready for this ,then he gotto create his own diss to me based on how he can.In my next,I'm a go strictly at him,so y'all know what I mean.I hope this dude ain't gon' run away from this thread.cos I'm coming tomorrow.

{I hope y'all are not expecting me to drop my illest lines in this blind battle site.So,I'm battling based on what I'm seein in NL.Just trying to be creative though}
Re: Hybrid-x Vs Sosoboy (old School Elite Vs New School Nairalander).pls Vote Here by ofokasibe: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2009
hybrid is a scared pussi, and the asshole makes noise in the freestyle lounge , let him come out and face soso
Re: Hybrid-x Vs Sosoboy (old School Elite Vs New School Nairalander).pls Vote Here by sosoboy1: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2009
ofokasibe:

hybrid is a scared pussi, and the asshole makes noise in the freestyle lounge , let him come out and face soso

I bet he won't, I just did that vearse to let him come out so I will have the priest reading his eulogy
Re: Hybrid-x Vs Sosoboy (old School Elite Vs New School Nairalander).pls Vote Here by mykali(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2009
Does the 'Brid still come to these threads?
Re: Hybrid-x Vs Sosoboy (old School Elite Vs New School Nairalander).pls Vote Here by sosoboy1: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2009
mykali:

Does the 'Brid still come to these threads?

Maybe the dude is at home packing bars.I don't know how long it will take him. f*ck it! these elites are scary ass
whores and they all brag about. just cos they first discovered NL doesnt mean they first came into rap or they do it better.
Re: Hybrid-x Vs Sosoboy (old School Elite Vs New School Nairalander).pls Vote Here by ofokasibe: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2009
hybrid is also another asshole, he is also scared of defeat like sauron is
Re: Hybrid-x Vs Sosoboy (old School Elite Vs New School Nairalander).pls Vote Here by ofokasibe: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
HYBRID pussi where are you, this is a freestyle to call u out grin grin
FAKE ASS ELITE where u at, come & show us the well without grin grin
ur ryhmes watery like the indian ocean/ HYBRID is dry like a fcukin drought
ama scout u up like the boys brigade /ur berra off drinking kunu and stout . grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Diss Your Bank / * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : 007bruce V Socrates * / Machine Gun Kelly Fires Back At Eminem's 'kamikaze' Song In New Diss Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.