Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? (3916 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by tpiah: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2009
martho:

I don't agree dat a lot of guys have d desire 2 have mixed kids
personally i don't have such desire
I know a lot of whites who wish 2 have pure black children .

well, whites who want black kids usually adopt them.

which brings us to another option:

Some of the people up north (of Nigeria) are caucasian looking and might not mind a black person adopting their kids.
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by maray(f): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2009
People usually think dat mixed race people look better than people wit higher percentage of a blood ancestry of people who are full - blooded.THIS IS NOT TRUE! No matter wat race you are,there is ugly and pretty in ALL RACES.Skin colour doesn't make u look prettier u dumb ignorant poster,lighter skin and straighter hair is not a worldwide beauty standard.Beauty is skin deep lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by TheSeeker(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2009
Georgette$:

Igwe, the seeker and martho, b4 you guys crucify me I AM NOT AGAINST BLACK KIDS AND WOULD STILL HAVE SOME BLACK KIDS.
I NEVER SAID I DO NOT WANT BLACK KIDS NEITHER DID I SAY I WOULD DECEIVE PEOPLE IT IS MY HUSBAND. This is just my desire to have at least one. I AM NOT OBSESSIVE ABOUT MIXED KIDS.

Maybe you need to look up what obsession means. You're so into mixed kids, I don't see anything wrong with that -- although I wouldn't go out of my moral way to have a child out of wedlock unless it happened in a way I couldn't avoid or push over.

I'm not crucifying you either, but as sistawoman had asked, what truth do you prepare on telling your black kids? That you are like to a mixed kids hence making them just a necessity and your "owned" mixed kid a very invaluable asset?  You need a reality check.

A question just popped up to my mind. You love mixed kids predominantly because of their external features, what if, God forbid, the child gets involved in a fire accident and has a second degree burn? What happens? You'll have another mixed kid?
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by sistawoman: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2009
Georgette$:

I cannot really say much becuase it is just a desire i want, not like it is or already happening but if i have to think, perhaps the truth. What of girls that got pregnant by their boyfriends but ended up breaking up, don't they still get married again? I would tell him/her, the father we are not together. How about adoption? what do those parents tell the adopted child?

The truth is this:  Dear child I wanted a mixed race baby so i got pregnant by your father not for love but to have a mixed race baby.  You were not consived of love but just a want.

Parents who adopt children do so because they love each so much and want to have an extention of them but cant for what ever reason and deside to give a child a good home that is full of love.

There is no love in your want.

Then what truth do you tell your black children: Dear black children you have a different dad because I had your mixed race sibbling before I got married just because I wanted a mixed race child.  Does that not say to those black children that your preference was to a mixed race child. How are they supposed to feel about the color of thier skin?

Do you plan to get prego and married all at the same time?

Well i prefer to have the child before marriage.

If you have the child before you get married then you will be a single mom trying to date and marry a Nigerian man.  How well do you think that is going to go over?
What will your family think?
How will your community treat you?
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Georgettes(f): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

A Nigerian man to marry a baby mother in this land of abundance?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I hope you are loaded to the hilt cos if not. . . . .that is a miscalculated gamble.

Don't get me wrong, I just wanted to pour out my thoughts and feelings on here, i didn't say it MUST happen. I want to have at least one mixed child but I want to marry a black/nigerian man.

maray:

People usually think dat mixed race people look better than people wit higher percentage of a blood ancestry of people who are full - blooded.THIS IS NOT TRUE! No matter wat race you are,there is ugly and pretty in ALL RACES.Skin colour doesn't make u look prettier u dumb ignorant poster,lighter skin and straighter hair is not a worldwide beauty standard.Beauty is skin deep lipsrsealed

u r the dumb one here. it isnt compulsory 2 write something here. who said i was looking for beautiful kids, like as if beautiful kids are the only mixed races puulease. by d way maray i am a light skinned beautiful woman full african not mixed so dont assume i dont know wat im talking about.
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Sauron1: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2009
Georgette$:

Don't get me wrong, I just wanted to pour out my thoughts and feelings on here, i didn't say it MUST happen. I want to have at least one mixed child but I want to marry a black/nigerian man.

Go and cop artificial insemination. . . . . .There's a sperm bank out there in Yankee.
Get a graded one. . . . .
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Georgettes(f): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

Maybe you need to look up what obsession means. You're so into mixed kids, I don't see anything wrong with that -- although I wouldn't go out of my moral way to have a child out of wedlock unless it happened in a way I couldn't avoid or push over.

I'm not crucifying you either, but as sistawoman had asked, what truth do you prepare on telling your black kids? That you are like to a mixed kids hence making them just a necessity and your "owned" mixed kid a very invaluable asset? You need a reality check.

A question just popped up to my mind. You love mixed kids predominantly because of their external features, what if, God forbid, the child gets involved in a fire accident and has a second degree burn? What happens? You'll have another mixed kid?

it makes sense. im not trying to be selfish here. we all have one life to live. we all have out thougths and desires. this is just one of those things i think about and decided to share it out with people for opinions.
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Georgettes(f): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2009
sistawoman:

The truth is this: Dear child I wanted a mixed race baby so i got pregnant by your father not for love but to have a mixed race baby. You were not consived of love but just a want.

Parents who adopt children do so because they love each so much and want to have an extention of them but cant for what ever reason and deside to give a child a good home that is full of love.

Then what truth do you tell your black children: Dear black children you have a different dad because I had your mixed race sibbling before I got married just because I wanted a mixed race child. Does that not say to those black children that your preference was to a mixed race child. How are they supposed to feel about the color of thier skin?

If you have the child before you get married then you will be a single mom trying to date and marry a Nigerian man. How well do you think that is going to go over?

im guessing my desire is now wrong. like i said earlier, maybe im not thinking about the consequences and thats why im here asking for thoughts and opinions. we all have one life to live. i just wish, infact i dont know what to wish for
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by oyinda3(f): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2009
how old r u? u're just going through a phase. it will pass and later u will look back on this topic and wonder how u cld have been so dumb. lol
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by sistawoman: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2009
Georgette$:

im guessing my desire is now wrong. like i said earlier, maybe im not thinking about the consequences and thats why im here asking for thoughts and opinions. we all have one life to live. i just wish, infact i dont know what to wish for

I am not here to tell you that you are right or wrong. Just to help you think it thru. You have to make the best decision for yourself.
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by TheSeeker(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2009
sistawoman:

The truth is this:  Dear child I wanted a mixed race baby so i got pregnant by your father not for love but to have a mixed race baby.  You were not consived of love but just a want.

Then what truth do you tell your black children: Dear black children you have a different dad because I had your mixed race sibbling before I got married just because I wanted a mixed race child.  Does that not say to those black children that your preference was to a mixed race child. How are they supposed to feel about the color of thier skin?

If you have the child before you get married then you will be a single mom trying to date and marry a Nigerian man.  How well do you think that is going to go over?

Sistawoman, that's always one thing consistently right about you --- You always come through. How's it been at your end?
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by sistawoman: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

Sistawoman, that's always one thing consistently right about you --- You always come through. How's it been at your end?

i am well. The plantation owners are working me extra hard today making it harder for me to post here on NL a sista got to keep watching her back.
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by TheSeeker(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2009
Georgette$:

The consequences are going to put your family into enormous wreckage as well as utter domestic jeopardy than your obsession can right the wrongs at the wake of it all.
sistawoman:

i am well. The plantation owners are working me extra hard today making it harder for me to post here on NL a sista got to keep watching her back.

Alright. Be careful. I don't wish you standing in front of the big boss saying you're sorry.
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by savanaha: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

A Nigerian man to marry a baby mother in this land of abundance?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I hope you are loaded to the hilt cos if not. . . . .that is a miscalculated gamble.

I was going to say this in my very first post decided against it. Nigerian men are waiting for young girls that are virgins and this one is talking about Miss Georgette$ is thinking about having a mixed kid and marrying a black/Nigerian man. Ke Sera sera.
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Sauron1: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2009
savanaha:

I was going to say this in my very first post decided against it. Nigerian men are waiting for young girls that are virgins and this one is talking about Miss Georgette$ is thinking about having a mixed kid and marrying a black/Nigerian man. Ke Sera sera.

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by oyinda3(f): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2009
i dun think nigerian men are waiting for young girls that are virgins.
i like to think that nairaland is not a representation of what goes on in naija. . . i hope lol
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Sauron1: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2009
I doubt it too. . . . . .Virginity means nowt to me.
However, i will not marry a baby mother(not in this life or the next one).
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by TheSeeker(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2009
savanaha:

Very sensible. That tells why you see a man so old and staggered looking getting married to a smart young damsel
oyinda.:

i dun think nigerian men are waiting for young girls that are virgins.
i like to think that nairaland is not a representation of what goes on in naija. . . i hope lol

They may not be waiting for virgins but they wait for younger girls because of their premonition that a young girl isn't "spoiled" yet. I know of some who would say they won't marry a girl that went to the university-- don't get it twisted, they are very learned men.
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by bluespice(f): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2009
its been said by basically everyone,
get ur priorities straight

that said, ROFLMAO!
oyinda, NL is a mirror image of nigeria
quit hoping for change grin
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by whiteroses(f): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2009
this is the most delusional thing i have ever read  angry but oh well it's your life anything God doesn't plan for you might alter your life negatively
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2009
Poster, let me ask you this. . .

Why bring a child into this world if you don't intend on staying with his/her father?

Desiring mixed kids is not wrong, but your motif is just plain selfish. Just don't carry out your desire grin
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by TheSeeker(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2009
bluespice:

Exactly! NairaLand is an online version of Federal Republic of Nigeria except that we don't have OBJ, IBB, Iwu, Atiku here yet. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen here, or we will have Niger Delta too -- we all know what that means grin grin
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by bluespice(f): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

Exactly! NairaLand is an online version of Federal Republic of Nigeria except that we don't have OBJ, IBB, Iwu, Atiku here yet. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen here, or we will have Niger Delta too -- we all know what that means grin grin
folks like gaby n drionelli woulda been kidnapped long time ago tongue
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by whiteroses(f): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2009
FL Gators:

Why bring a child into this world if you don't intend on staying with his/her father?

Desiring mixed kids is not wrong, but your motif is just plain selfish. Just don't carry out your desire grin
who am i to judge especially when my name aint God but just shocked at the lenght people will go because of inferiority complex
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by oyinda3(f): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2009
bluespice:

its been said by basically everyone,
get ur priorities straight

that said, ROFLMAO!

oh no  embarassed

I know of some who would say they won't marry a girl that went to the university-- don't get it twisted, they are very learned men.

never heard of that.
n what do u mean by learned? u mean they are very educated and purposefully wish to marry someone who didn't go to school? that sounds creepy to me.  like wanting to take advantage of the girls' ignorance or something like that. . .
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2009
whiteroses:

not exactly selfish it's more like lame, i think all children are beautiful either black or white maybe she just wants to make up for the things she's lacking but who am i to judge especially when my name aint God but just shocked at the lenght people will go because of inferiority complex
Trust me, I understand your POV.

But it might not have anything to do with inferiority complex. Maybe preference.

But I don't understand why preference should even play a role in babies. They're like surprised presents, you don't get a choice in what color they come or what shape? undecided

Don't get me wrong, I think asian, esp Chinese babies are sooo cute with those button eyes and silky tresses. But I wouldn't go to the length of sleeping with a Chinese man just to have a Chinese baby. Thinking Chinese babies are cute does not mean I don't loff other babies of different race.
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Georgettes(f): 4:27am On Jul 07, 2009
whiteroses:

this is the most delusional thing i have ever read  angry but oh well it's your life anything God doesn't plan for you might alter your life negatively

whiteroses:

not exactly selfish it's more like lame, i think all children are beautiful either black or white maybe she just wants to make up for the things she's lacking but who am i to judge especially when my name aint God but just shocked at the lenght people will go because of inferiority complex

How is it delusional,that this is one of my thoughts doesn't necessarily mean it must be carried out?  some of u r still getting this so wrong, im not looking for beautiful kids, where in my post did i mention beautiful kids, i said a mixed child. a mixed child doesnt only have beauty, other things too so stop putting much attachement to the beauty part
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Georgettes(f): 4:32am On Jul 07, 2009
FL Gators:

FL Gators:

Trust me, I understand your POV.

But it might not have anything to do with inferiority complex. Maybe preference.

But I don't understand why preference should even play a role in babies. They're like surprised presents, you don't get a choice in what color they come or what shape? undecided

Don't get me wrong, I think asian, esp Chinese babies are sooo cute with those button eyes and silky tresses. But I wouldn't go to the length of sleeping with a Chinese man just to have a Chinese baby. Thinking Chinese babies are cute does not mean I don't loff other babies of different race.

thanks, i feel u r right my motif is wrong but my desire isn't wrong. also i never said i prefer mixed kids, if i did, i'd just marry a white man, i just said i wish/desire to have at least or only one mixed child amongst my others. also thanks for understandin this has nothing to do with inferior complex,. whiterose, i am a very light skinned pretty lady so otherwise.
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 07, 2009
why people are still responding to this infantile thread is a mystery to me.
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Georgettes(f): 4:40am On Jul 07, 2009
Moretheless, thank you all for your opinions.
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Georgettes(f): 4:41am On Jul 07, 2009
davidylan:

why people are still responding to this infantile thread is a mystery to me.

suit urself, it's not compulsory u stop by. i have already gotten more than enough opinions. i dont know wat i said wrong in sharing my thoughts and seeking opinion.
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 07, 2009
Georgette$:

suit urself, it's not compulsory u stop by. i have already gotten more than enough opinions. i dont know wat i said wrong in sharing my thoughts and seeking opinion.

opinions was not what you wanted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Are Wicked / Whats The Best Reaction To An Unfaithful Girl Friend. / Why Are Short Girls So Saucy And Arrogant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.