Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,600 members, 7,958,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Are The Craziest Things You've Done For Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Things You've Done For Money? (2695 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Done For Money? by Opistorincos(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
I used my Bowen University school fees to stake on nairabet... Thank God I won the bet
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Done For Money? by Payshence(f): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
HateU2:
I need to ask this question please. Who's in charge of this. The 'posh' I know I a scam. I wanted to work with the 'posh' when I was in schl and the agent in charge just wanted to
with girls ni. Hope it's not 'Adefola'

Sorry i dont know about that 'Posh' u talking about,moreso the person incharge is a female.If u not interested no problem.tnks.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Done For Money? by Alitair(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
missKiffy:
The craziest thing I would have done for money never happened, a man offered me money for sex, BT I refused undecided dat would have been the craziest thing I ever did

Na wah 4 u o. Tell us the truth na.. Abi the money was too small for u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / If You Didn't Do All Of These, Then Call Me Uncle. / Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had With Katie My Sweet Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.