Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths (49739 Views)

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government / Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Janyves(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Somehow.... The man is right. Ever seen an. Ardent Nigerian club side english man?
Until that happens... We gotta like our won for it to be appreciated.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by musicwriter(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
I just shared similar sentiment in another thread.

In the next 20-30 years the world will enter into a period of leadership by clowns, when this facebook generation become political leaders in their various nations. It's not a question of ''whether it would happen'', but whether third world countries or developed nations would be worse hit.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Janyves(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Somehow.... The man is right. Ever seen an Ardent Nigerian club side. Fan who's an english man/woman?
Until that happens... We gotta like our own for it to be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by canalily(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
I think this man never get bruzes for him body b4 to know how painful it is.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Rosebud90: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
This same senator that invited trey songz for rythm unplugged smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by LLKJSays(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
its high time Senator Bruce,sponsors a bill or two on
HELPING NIGERIAN YOUTHs getting JOB OPPORTUNITIES/Free Education and or Subsidised Health care...

ALas! Everybody canNOT be Born with 'a Silver Spoon,rammed in their posterior!'
Yeye! so upon NOT facing your job at hand in the Senate?

YOU will now dictate to Nigerian youths,
how they spend their Weekend Faaji Time.?

iBeg Billionare,iBeg Smug Rich Senator: Park well.. angry
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by FisifunKododada: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
cool I don't even like this guy but he is absolutely right. Africans (especially Nigerians) have no shame. No white man would ever support an African team, no matter how great they are, they way we do. Africans are very low self esteem people. They have been colonially brainwashed and abused by their white overlords.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by 2ts: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
This man is sick.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by martineinstein(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
How many times has this fool shown Nigerian league on stv? Or Nigerian movies in galleria

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by flokii: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
misplaced priorities... like fayose like Bruce

m yet to see any achievement he has made so far in his constituency.. *hiss

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Tolatutu: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rosebud90:
This same senator that invited trey songz for rythm unplugged smiley

Can you imagine the hypocrite talking about patronizing Nigerian products and people, why didnt he invite all local artist. Gave money for Trey Songz to carry back to America and talking about why their economy is stronger angry

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin grin grin...bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Whatever this man says, you people must be against it, even if he made sense. He never said you should stop watching EPL or which ever club you support. But when you give it so much attention and devotion, ypou tend to forget other things that matter most in life. Some youths I know in my area don't work. All they do is stay at sport centers and watch football and Gamble. Look at how South Africans supports their leaugue! Even Ghana is better off in terms of local supports than Nigeria.

Just for a moment, keep sentiments aside and reason as a person. Work hard and do something with your life. Just be useful. Nigeria is divided whether you like it or not.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by ndcide(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
1, His Cinema shows both Local and foreign movies.

2, He is on a crusade to make us think nigeria and buy nigeria. He just ordered Innoson vehicle
Is there anything wrong with that?

3, Let's stop looking at this from the narrow mindedness of politics.
4, Those questioning him are just being childish.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by dammytosh: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
The joker never tweeeted about the anti corruption bill and the impact.

Only retaards believe his CommonSense Fraud.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
thisisayus:
I've never liked this epl of a thing. Our youths are the number one problem of this country and you'll still see them saying gibberish to justify their support for insane things.
America wasn't made with youths with such mentality (ever heard of policy of isolationism?). France wasn't made like this either.
Lemme stop here before the start with their annoying stuffs.

So its the youths that are stealing public funds?.......

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by adexdon(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
bad man
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

So its the youths that are stealing public funds?.......
They are being shielded by the youths with the support both online and offline they get.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by IYANGBALI: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Topeakintola:
This man is just playing to the gallery

It is quite funny considering that the 66 year old never tweets about the pathetic condition of his constituents in Bayelsa who are suffering from environmental degradation and mass poverty.

Pray tell, how does the football club affiliation of Nigerian youths affect the exchange rate?

A smart poster asked him a very good question. When has he ever supported Bayelsa FC?

Dont be surprised if the old wailer will start telling us that his Cinemas will start advertising Bayelsa FC in response to that question.

Useless Old man who embezzled billions when he was DG of NTA
don't mind that albino

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Eureka123(f): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
I think many of you don't quite understand the metaphor in the statement. A lot of you have heard about many young lives lost all because of allegiance to foreign football clubs.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by redcliff: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Topeakintola:

It is quite funny considering that the 66 year old never tweets about the pathetic condition of his constituents in Bayelsa who are suffering from environmental degradation and mass poverty.

Pray tell, how does the football club affiliation of Nigerian youths affect the exchange rate?

A smart poster asked him a very good question. When has he ever supported Bayelsa FC?

Dont be surprised if the old wailer will start telling us that his Cinemas will start advertising Bayelsa FC in response to that question.

Let me tell you how it makes the pound strong. You like their matches, you either watch it at a viewing center or have it at your house. You pay dstv for subscription or 100naira at the viewing centre. The viewing centre pays their subscription or dstv you pay subscription to pays for the righta to air the football match to sky sports in the uk. Those ones use the money to pay their workers who are not living in nigeria... so my friend thats how you are helping the epl and pound grow

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Nicepoker(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nigerians even jokes can never go down well on them.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
And I thought you will always make sense Mr. Bruce with your I just wanna make sense cliche.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by paparazzi1987(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
I salute Nigerians mouth
grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Herdeyjurkeh(f): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
mazizitonene:
he makes common sense only...................

to the intelligent..............

exactly what he's saying.......patronize made in nigeria products, if you patronize ONLY nigerian movies, they'l be forced to show ONLY nigeria movies.....he is a businessman so he must give people what they want for him to sell.........he cant be showing nigerian movies/matches when you "nigerians" are not interested in them.....abi u want make him company fold ?
they are the bourgeoisie of the country thus they should start first b4 complaining of lack of support from the citizens atleast the last tym i check dey all still prefer europe vacation centers to african's nt to talk of nigeria (ben bruce a confused man)
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by daxon001(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ronaldo my boy.I laff in Efik grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Okijajuju1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Topeakintola:

Are you just noticing the hypocrisy of Ben Murray Bruce..

He talks about the age of the Cabinet of the Presidency yet he is a 66 year old Senator.

He talks about buying locally assembled cars yet he does not drive in one.

He talks about not following the EPL yet Silverbird TV does not sponsor our local leagues nor show their matches live on their station. That's not to add that his cinemas show latest US box office movies which he pays to get the license to show.

He says don't take European vacations, yet has done nothing to improve the tourist appeal of Bayelsa State.

The man is a fhucking hypocrite.

How has Ben Murray Bruce improved the welfare of his constituents since he got to Abuja?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by InformedLola(f): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
First time the man is actually making sense to me; saying the truth despite knowing it will not be met well. He just needs to practice what he preached.

Nigerian youth, truth is bitter. Embrace what is yours no matter how paltry. Like the proverb says; only a bastard points at his father's house with his left hand.

#BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by duchess02(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Elosky20:
Can you show only Nigerian movies in your Cinemas please, that is why the US dollar is so strong
kai,best question,how I wish he can answer dis,in no time people will know dis man doesn't ve d common sense he is bin claiming to make
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by justmenoni: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
I don't see anything wrong if he starts promoting Bayelsa United on his TV station..that means he's a leader who listen to the masses.

quote author=Topeakintola post=42898814]This man is just playing to the gallery

Useless Old man who embezzled billions when he was DG of NTA[/quote]
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by gfullmoon(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Do Ben Bruce also know that the Pound and Dollar are also greater than Naira because Nigerian Senators earn greater than harder working US Congress (Senators) and British Parliament? Nigerian Youths are not involved in government directly how can they be our problem whatsoever by shouting Up Chelsea while most Senators do jet out to watch EPL Live matches?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by AfroKnight: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
This man says the most simplistic things sometimes. You are a senator. Speak to your colleagues. What is the benefit if your commonsense nuggets are only on twitter without the backing of Legislation?

Abi you no get level for House ni?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.