Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Talk To The Moderator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Talk To The Moderator (1726 Views)

Exclusive Chat With The Moderator / From The Moderator / A Question For The Moderator: RichyBlacK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talk To The Moderator by moneygurl: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2009
why are my threads not showing in the politics section?

I posted one yesterday and one a few minutes ago.
Re: Talk To The Moderator by RichyBlacK(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2009
moneygurl:

why are my threads not showing in the politics section?

I posted one yesterday and one a few minutes ago.

Are your threads showing now?
Re: Talk To The Moderator by ssosisi: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2009
why am I being banned for "posting spam"
happened sometime ago in that our Islam and human right violation thread and 2 days ago on Mandigo's latest thread
Re: Talk To The Moderator by RichyBlacK(m): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2009
$$osisi:

why am I being banned for "posting spam"
happened sometime ago in that our Islam and human right violation thread and 2 days ago on Mandigo's latest thread

You may have been automatically banned by the anti-spam daemon. It's not a perfect system, but the admin is working on it.

Was it "$osisi" that was banned?
Re: Talk To The Moderator by ssosisi: 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2009
It's been restored,thanks to debosky and Mukinatu
Re: Talk To The Moderator by RichyBlacK(m): 12:36am On Jul 08, 2009
$$osisi:

It's been restored,thanks to debosky and Mukinatu

Nice. smiley
Re: Talk To The Moderator by MandingoII(m): 3:56am On Jul 08, 2009
Take a look at MandingoII's profile, look through his posts.
That is a guy that's allowed to single handedly pull this site through mud.
Because nothing is done about such obnoxious and offensive types, we are forced to take "counter-action" and then everything sinks to a new low.

I really think we need to raise standards. I'd rather have something done than have to take "counter-action".

Take a look at this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-288174.0.html#msg4094682 . If this sort of thing isn't spreading hatred and racism, I'll drop my case.

If you take a look at that thread you will see this dude in FULL violation of the board rules.

You can't have it both ways.

You participated in your own demise. No need in getting perturbed because I Beat you down.

LOL!!! you still on Fiyah!!!!!

anyway, Richyblack. I got your message and I'll try to reframe from the continued anniliation of certain members.
Re: Talk To The Moderator by RichyBlacK(m): 5:14am On Jul 08, 2009
MandingoII:

If you take a look at that thread you will see this dude in FULL violation of the board rules.

You can't have it both ways.

You participated in your own demise. No need in getting perturbed because I Beat you down.

LOL!!! you still on Fiyah!!!!!

anyway, Richyblack. I got your message and I'll try to reframe from the continued anniliation of certain members.

Thanks!
Re: Talk To The Moderator by AjanleKoko: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Ajanlekoko is a different person. . . .
AjaraEwuro is Tumfulu AKA 2Legit2Qui. . . . . . .

Phooey! Thanks, Brash!
Re: Talk To The Moderator by ElRazur: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2009
Well done to who ever locked this thread and changed the thread title.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-293909.32.html

cool
Re: Talk To The Moderator by GEW: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2009
ElRazur:

Well done to who ever locked this thread and changed the thread title.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-293909.32.html

cool
ElRazur:

You know this is about talking to the moderator. So far, you haven't done that.

Yeah richy is active yet junk thread and irrelevant thread flourish right? Nice.

Yeah he is not biased, but he actively changes a thread to support his political stance and refuse to give a proper reason when questioned. How very logical of you.

I have a job. But unlike you, I have internet 24/7. It is called technology.  smiley

It is ironic you claim he is active, but in the same breathe claims "he got a job" blah blah blah. Just listen to yourself. Don't worry, soon he [richyblack] would come and sign an autograph on your forehead.

I do not have a site up and running. It is in the pipe works. You see, we [me and my partners] aint the type to rush out with shi.t. We watch, we plan, we learn, we plan, we take action.  smiley Remember that.

Finally, you may not be his "biggest fan" [which indicates you are a fan], [b]but at least you and him appear to have no issues with religion that encourages sleeping with minors isnt?[/b]
  gosh yu wan kill someone?  all these sleeping with kids business.
Re: Talk To The Moderator by naijatoday: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2009
why is that when i post a topic and i try to modify it, the post gets deleted. Then I tried to post the topic again and it gets deleted. Is there a policy that when you post a topic, you cannot modify?
Re: Talk To The Moderator by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
naijatoday:

why is that when i post a topic and i try to modify it, the post gets deleted. Then I tried to post the topic again and it gets deleted. Is there a policy that when you post a topic, you cannot modify?

it happened to me a few times too when i wrote long post. then when i look at my profile, it showed it as my last post as if it was there but when i click on it, it will show the thread without my post.
Re: Talk To The Moderator by sley4life(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
Lots of moderators arent polite. I heard some moderators here hack into peoples account

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daar Communications Sues Fg Over Plans To Cancel Network Licence / Should The Us Intervene In Libya? Your Views Please / Nigeria's Satellite Launch Suffers Setback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.