Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? (2039 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Which Love Song Would You Dedicate To Your Present Lover? / What Love Song(s) Will You Dedicate To Your Lover Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by ssoftappless(m): 8:31am On Feb 14, 2016
BumBae:

Lol must be another B.B not me cheesy
hehehe its u, dnt worry i will hustle hard and make money then b4 d end of this year i will come to london but i wnt stay in an hotel or with a family member, i will stay in ur apartment, its a promise.
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
hehehe its u, dnt worry i will hustle hard and make money then b4 d end of this year i will come to london but i wnt stay in an hotel or with a family member, i will stay in ur apartment, its a promise.
lwell if im motivation for u to work hard .. Ride on grin may u make that money IJN smiley

Off to church , came to collect my gifts grin before i go . I see nl guys no show face dis morning cuz of val ..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by ssoftappless(m): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2016
BumBae:
lwell if im motivation for u to work hard .. Ride on grin may u make that money IJN smiley

Off to church , came to collect my gifts grin before i go . I see nl guys no show face dis morning cuz of val ..
Amen!!! yeah go to church, there is always blessings involve, nairaland guys go show mayb dm still dey snore 4 bed. "u be ladyboss na! na u suppose give out gifts.
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Cherlene(f): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
I dedicate paul play to bumbae,cherlene,gurgle(i still miss our always arguing today and playing tommorow out of fondness and likeness 4 each oda), adanna86,rokiatu,prettythicksme(i just love looking 4 her trouble), rukkydelta(my ughelli sister in delta state), redgem(she loves fighting with me), dollyjoy(she loves stabbing me at d back), oyind17(just like dollyjoy), twaci(stylishly disses me), tohpahz(always telling me to keep shut though she now focus on diary session),idowuogbo(my E-mother), nubian113(always calls me batty boy) @op they are all my girlfriends and d only female romancelanders i keep in my brain, d rest female romancelanders are in my wastebin. no offence to sickstars,estharfabian,diddydiva and d rest.

Happy Sunday Softs cheesy

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
I dedicate paul play to bumbae,cherlene,gurgle(i still miss our always arguing today and playing tommorow out of fondness and likeness 4 each oda), adanna86,rokiatu,prettythicksme(i just love looking 4 her trouble), rukkydelta(my ughelli sister in delta state), redgem(she loves fighting with me), dollyjoy(she loves stabbing me at d back), oyind17(just like dollyjoy), twaci(stylishly disses me), tohpahz(always telling me to keep shut though she now focus on diary session),idowuogbo(my E-mother), nubian113(always calls me batty boy) @op they are all my girlfriends and d only female romancelanders i keep in my brain, d rest female romancelanders are in my wastebin. no offence to sickstars,estharfabian,diddydiva and d rest.
Mr carrot, I don backstab you before? I only stay low on nothing more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It / Photos from the Japanese joystick Festival / Soilder Decides To Surprise His Best Doggy Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.