Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

How Can Satan Carry God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Satan Carry God (5176 Views)

Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? / Can Satan See God For Any Purpose / Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2009
Mactao why must u lie, Jacob defeated God, am a bible scholar so know who u are encountering with
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by zmurda(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2009
Abuzola:

Mactao why must u lie, Jacob defeated God, am a bible scholar so know who u are encountering with

El Hajj Abuzola 1 of Boko Haram highlands, you no de hear word?

Their Bible said Jacob fought with an angel, shikena. Jacob hips was even dislocated according to the story.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2009
Genesis 32:

24: And Jacob was left alone; and thee wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
25: And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.

Please quote from Abuzola's version of the Bible where it was written that he defeated God.

Abuzola:

First of all, going by all the wrong things you write on Nairaland, I don't believe you're a Bible scholar. Secondly, assuming you're a Bible scholar, that's exactly where your problem lies. The fact that you're a Bible scholar. People who study the Bible on an academic level can never understand it like the people who have a true connection with God. It's just the painful truth. The sooner you accept it, the better.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2009
Genesis 32 verse 31 to the end says it all
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2009
[size=13pt]Mr Abuzola . . . Nevermind ,by their fruit we shall surely know them.Well,I deal with Christian lies on a daily basis.Christians, they love to talk about how loving, dutiful and compassionate they are, yet I have yet to meet ONE who does not practice hypocrisy to the highest degree.  Their willful ignorance of the Bible combined with their two faced idealism to preach it, has made us sick, hasn’t it?     For nearly two thousand years Biblicists have been lecturing people on the importance of adhering to the Bible’s teachings on ethics, manners, and morality.  They quote Jesus and Paul profusely, with a liberal sprinkling of Old Testament moralism.  The problem with their approach lies not only in an oft- noted failure to practice what they preach, but an equally pronounced tendency to ignore what the Bible itself, preaches.  Christians practice what can only be described as [sup]“selective morality”.  What they like, they cling to and shove down other’s throats; what they don’t like, they ignore vehemently.  That which is palatable and acceptable is supposedly applicable to all; while that which is obnoxious, inconvenient, or self-denying is only applicable to those addressed 2,000 years ago.  Their hypocrisy is so rampant that even the validity of calling oneself “Christian” is in question. I see so many people enjoy quoting the Ten Commandments, the Sermon on the Mount, and some of Paul’s sermons, but don’t even PRETEND to heed other, equally valid, maxims.  [/sup][/size]
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2009
Quran 67:6-11
And for those who disbelieve in their Lord is the torment of hell and worst indeed is that destination. When they are cast therein, they will hear the terrible drawing in of its breath as it blazes forth. It almost burst up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, it keepers (angel guarding hell) will ask 'did no warner came to you ?'. They will say 'yes indeed a warner did come to us but we denied him and said 'ALLAH never send down anything (QURAN), you are only in great error,'. And they will say 'had we but listened or used intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing fire'. Then they will confess their sin. So
away with the dwellers of the blazing fire'
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by zmurda(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2009
Abuzola:

Quran 67:6-11
And for those who disbelieve in their Lord is the torment of hell and worst indeed is that destination. When they are cast therein, they will hear the terrible drawing in of its breath as it blazes forth. It almost burst up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, it keepers (angel guarding hell) will ask 'did no warner came to you ?'. They will say 'yes indeed a warner did come to us but we denied him and said 'ALLAH never send down anything (QURAN), you are only in great error,'. And they will say 'had we but listened or used intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing fire'. Then they will confess their sin. So
away with the dwellers of the blazing fire'

Abuzola, tell me this is a ridculous joke. DO you mean you actually believe I would go to Jahannum

I don't think it exists. I think its some sick joke invented by some person/peoples to scare ignorant people into servility
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2009
Do you believe in that the sun stand still ? So why disbelieve in jahannam
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by zmurda(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2009
Abuzola:

Do you believe in that the sun stand still ?  So why disbelieve in jahannam
If the sun is said to stand still, at least there are scientific evidences to prove this. I think our solar system is actually moving, by induction it would mean the sun is also moving with it. cheesy

So technically, the sun is not at a standstill!

Why should I believe in a sham meant to keep people's minds perpetually repressed?

Hell, gehenna, sheol are fairy tales meant to scare people into obedience.

Do you honestly think all those ustazes, mullahs, imams, pastors and alfas honestly believe in hell?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
So you think the sun rotates ? Lol
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by rabzy: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2010
Satan did not carry God, we are talking of Jesus here. Then i believe he showed him all the Kingdoms of the world in a vision, as there is no mountain in any part of Israel where you could see all the kingdoms of the world.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2010
wink wink

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Mr Abuzola . . . Nevermind ,by their fruit we shall surely know them.Well,I deal with Christian lies on a daily basis.Christians, they love to talk about how loving, dutiful and compassionate they are, yet I have yet to meet ONE who does not practice hypocrisy to the highest degree.  Their willful ignorance of the Bible combined with their two faced idealism to preach it, has made us sick, hasn’t it?     For nearly two thousand years Biblicists have been lecturing people on the importance of adhering to the Bible’s teachings on ethics, manners, and morality.  They quote Jesus and Paul profusely, with a liberal sprinkling of Old Testament moralism.  The problem with their approach lies not only in an oft- noted failure to practice what they preach, but an equally pronounced tendency to ignore what the Bible itself, preaches.  Christians practice what can only be described as [sup]“selective morality”.  What they like, they cling to and shove down other’s throats; what they don’t like, they ignore vehemently.  That which is palatable and acceptable is supposedly applicable to all; while that which is obnoxious, inconvenient, or self-denying is only applicable to those addressed 2,000 years ago.  Their hypocrisy is so rampant that even the validity of calling oneself “Christian” is in question. I see so many people enjoy quoting the Ten Commandments, the Sermon on the Mount, and some of Paul’s sermons, but don’t even PRETEND to heed other, equally valid, maxims.  [/sup][/size]
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2010
rabzy:

Satan did not carry God, we are talking of Jesus here. Then i believe he showed him all the Kingdoms of the world in a vision, as there is no mountain in any part of Israel where you could see all the kingdoms of the world.
you re right
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2010
rabzy:

you re right
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by nopuqeater: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2010
@Toba: If mere satan can get to biblical jesus in his dream, as you agreed above, how can you therefore say that sleeping man, never mind the effect of satan on him in the sleep, is God Almighty?

the lonely ordinary me, if i recirte portions of the Quran before i go to bed, satan and his shayatini cant get to me. if i analyse the differences of my sleep therefore, versus the sleep of that man tormented in his sleep, then my sleep is better than that his sleep. will you not see reason from this?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by nopuqeater: 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2010
@Z-Murda: « #166 on: September 07, 2009, 07:24 PM »
[Quote]Abuzola, tell me this is a ridculous joke. DO you mean you actually believe I would go to Jahannum

I don't think it exists. I think its some sick joke invented by some person/peoples to scare ignorant people into servility[/quote]servitute to who? Himself, the same prophet who obeyed the same laws he said he was sent with? What was his gain or gimmick for saying there is Hell fire to punish those who disobey "God", when he is not that God? He didnt benefit monetarily or otherwise by saying there is God. He died poor, a far cry from what he was as a savvy marchant married to a wealthy business woman before he said he is a prophet.

@Abuzola (m):« #167 on: September 07, 2009, 07:42 PM »
Do you believe in that the sun stand still ? So why disbelieve in jahannam
To the naked eyes, the sun and even the moon are perceived to rise and set. Yet they do neither, from scientfical oint of observations. The sun is perceived to stand still when looked at for only an instance, which is how much one can look at it. Yet it swims in its revolution as it moves in its ordained course.

@z-murda (m): « #168 on: September 07, 2009, 08:23 PM »
[Quote]If the sun is said to stand still, at least there are scientific evidences to prove this. I think our solar system is actually moving, by induction it would mean the sun is also moving with it.

So technically, the sun is not at a standstill!

Why should I believe in a sham meant to keep people's minds perpetually repressed?

Hell, gehenna, sheol are fairy tales meant to scare people into obedience.

Do you honestly think all those ustazes, mullahs, imams, pastors and alfas honestly believe in hell?
[/quote]Abuzola does not knw what the pastors believe. He is a muslim, so his spiritual fountains are the Quran and Sunnah/Hadith. What we know is that there is hell to punish by justice, and there is paradise as a reward by mercy. I ask you again, why would Muhammad (AS) proposed that there is hell, when he is under the same guiding rules as everyone he warns, and his message warns? Never mind, you may say that Jesus used hell to scare christian silly, since they take him as God, worthy of their obedience. Muhammad [as] from all indication as Moses was a human being, benefitting nothing from his mission.

@rabzy; « #170 on: Today at 02:55:00 PM »
so rabzy, toba by his agreement now say God is not Jesus, and Jesus is not God. but i must say God allows satan to torment Jesus. if satan is enemy of God, then no father would have alloed his child to be tormented by his enemy, if he can prevent it. this proofs that Jesus was not the son of God, as well. if he was, then God was unable to stop satan. we know this is not so. So the only situation is that Jesus was not son of God.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by jcross19: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2010
it seems i want to contribute on the issue of Jesus is God or not. for my own observation from the bible Jesus is not God but remain the part of God , something in the bible that it's above our human imagination okay , do you know why they call him God is b,cos he represent God in the flesh is the same thing when Mr president could not attend a meeting but send his vice president and if the news caster want to make a comment they will say Mr president was the in the meeting due he was given the right to his vice or any representative of his command or when a king send one of his slave or cabinet with a staff of authority people will recognize the staff as a king when ever the staff is on a message . likewise Jesus in the bible stand as staff of authority of God that it's why they call him God and king
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by chakula: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2010
jcross19:

it seems i want to contribute on the issue of Jesus is God or not. for my own observation from the bible Jesus is not God but remain the part of God , something in the bible that it's above our human imagination okay , do you know why they call him God is b,cos he represent God in the flesh is the same thing when Mr president could not attend a meeting but send his vice president and if the news caster want to make a comment they will say Mr president was the in the meeting due he was given the right to his vice or any representative of his command or when a king send one of his slave or cabinet with a staff of authority people will recognize the staff as a king when ever the staff is on a message . likewise Jesus in the bible stand as staff of authority of God that it's why they call him God and king

Xtians you make feel wonderful if it's comes to clarify the issue concerning the stand of jesus in your eye some directly denied him as a god while another group will simply crowned him,what shame for this religion.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by jcross19: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2010
@chakula , we are made to think differently , reason differently due to we have different mentallity approach towards anything , look being in one religion those it mean that we should not think differently or reason different , christian is not a religion bind by supperstition like other religion . some view the issue in different ways. for you to say that shame to a certain religion that means you are retard to say that then why did they say everybody will account for his or her deed before almighty , well what it's your own religion ooh mr chakula
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by rabzy: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2010
@rabzy; « #170 on: Today at 02:55:00 PM » so rabzy, toba by his agreement now say God is not Jesus, and Jesus is not God. but i must say God allows satan to torment Jesus. if satan is enemy of God, then no father would have alloed his child to be tormented by his enemy, if he can prevent it. this proofs that Jesus was not the son of God, as well. if he was, then God was unable to stop satan. we know this is not so. So the only situation is that Jesus was not son of God.
[quote][/quote]

The moment man fell into sin, he strained the relationship between him and God and instead of destroying us outrightly, God gave all of Adam's offspring the choice to either follow him or choose the course of rebellion championed by Satan and our first parents. So we all need to prove our loyalty to him by remaining steadfast in the face of persecution.

When Jesus came to the earth as a man, he came into the realm of Satan who is described as 'misleading the entire earth' 'ruler of the earth' 'accuser of our brothers'. God has allowed Satan to prove his claim that no man would remain loyal to God except for selfish reasons (Job' case), so Jesus as a man cannot be exempted from this.

Even though Jesus was God's Son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered. And having been made perfect, He became to all those who obey Him the source of eternal salvation (Heb 5:cool.

(Hebrews 5:7-10) . . .In the days of his flesh [Christ] offered up supplications and also petitions to the One who was able to save him out of death, with strong outcries and tears, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear. 8 Although he was a Son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered; 9 and after he had been made perfect he became responsible for everlasting salvation to all those obeying him, 10 because he has been specifically called by God a high priest according to the manner of Mel‧chiz′e‧dek.

(Hebrews 4:14-16) 14 Seeing, therefore, that we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold onto [our] confessing of [him]. 15 For we have as high priest, not one who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who has been tested in all respects like ourselves, but without sin. 16 Let us, therefore, approach with freeness of speech to the throne of undeserved kindness, that we may obtain mercy and find undeserved kindness for help at the right time.

So he learnt obedience from his persecution and temptations and became better to Judge mankind, because he has learnt what it means to be human and fleshly.

So it was not a case of God not being able to stop Satan, but it was necessary for him to suffer and triumph thereby proving his loyalty before all doubt.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
[size=13pt]God doesn't have enough weight that Satan didn't even stress himself to carry him like picking a small ant from the soil .lol grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John 1:1 - LOGOS and THEOS / Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? / My Experience With Mermaid Spirit - Marine Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.