Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around (8192 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2016
Trouble was averted yesterday at my crib. If not for my tight game and o.t, heads would have rolled
Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by bibijay123(f): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
What makes one girl main and the other chick? Biko explain to me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by Adonis3: 1:10am On Feb 15, 2016
OP abeg drop d full gist naundecided

#Adonis3HasSopken

5 Likes

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by chriskosherbal(m): 2:14am On Feb 15, 2016
Thank God for you, so change now.
Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by myfantasies(f): 5:15am On Feb 15, 2016
U guys dat r busy saying sidechick nd main chick wat is d difference between both of them

U asked both of them out

U tell both of them dat u love dem

U have sex with both of dem

U give both of them money

U chat with both of them

U call both of them

Nd u r even cheating on them

So wats d difference?

I don't see any difference here between the two of them, d only thing here is dat u r greedy, nd u r a cheat

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by skelewu404(m): 6:01am On Feb 15, 2016
myfantasies:
U guys dat r busy saying sidechick nd main chick wat is d difference between both of them

U asked both of them out

U chat with both of them

U call both of them

So wats d difference?

I don't see any difference here between the two of them, d only thing here is dat u r greedy, nd u r a cheat
usually the side chick is aware of the main chick but the main chick usually don't know about the side chick

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by myfantasies(f): 6:15am On Feb 15, 2016
skelewu404:
usually the side chick is aware of the main chick but the main chick usually don't know about the side chick
Nd ur point is??

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by cruzita(f): 6:21am On Feb 15, 2016
side chick or no side chick ,your money still dey go for their two head.

4 Likes

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 15, 2016
skelewu404:

Side chick gives crazy sex, main chick meets mum.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 15, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 15, 2016
myfantasies:

U asked both of them out

U chat with both of them

U call both of them

So wats d difference?

dont judge me. Girls are as unpredictable as the rainy season weather.dont blame me for having a little backup

4 Likes

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Adonis3:
OP abeg drop d full gist naundecided

#Adonis3HasSopken
dont worry. I will do that presently
Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 15, 2016
skelewu404:
let me make it as understandable as i can. A side chick is like a generator while the main chick is like the PH(NEPA), the main chick is the girl you plan or hope that you will or might have something special with or even a future with while the side chick is there as a backup plan should the main chick fkup or disapoints she will be the to ease the situation to a certain extent or filll the space and sometimes there are things guys do with their side chicks but can't d with the main chick. When Nepa takes light what do you do? But some side chicks can be so loving, caring or .. That they dethrone the main chick and become the one.
If relationship is a script in movies then side chicks are understudying mainchicks.

10 Likes

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by myfantasies(f): 7:15am On Feb 15, 2016
alexistaiwo:

dont judge me. Girls are as unpredictable as the rainy season weather.dont blame me for having a little backup
Girls r unpredictable?

So r guys, ur so called main chick may be faithful to u, nd ur so called side chick maybe faithful to u too

So don't use girls are unpredictable to justify urself, d issue here is dat u r lying to the both of them, nd dese two chicks might trust you with all dere hearts

If it's a lady dat came here nd open dis thread she would have been called all sorts of names, but since it's a dude, he will be given a medal for playing with the emotions of the two people dat trusted him

Well since you're saying it's just a backup plan den i don't see any reason why we ladies too won't have any

COS GUYS ARE UNPREDICTABLE TOO

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by coolh3ad(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2016
myfantasies:

U asked both of them out

U chat with both of them

U call both of them

So wats d difference?

There is a difference....

You don't tell a side chick you love her...If she says it, ur reply should be "me too", "really?", "that's sweet"..Being a side chick is not about love but about s*x...

You don't ask a side chick out....lai lai....she either forces herself on you or you put her on a "friends with benefit package" (My sharp dudes know what I am talking about). Some ladies know you have a GF or you are in a serious relationship and are still ready to "date" you (dem plenty sef)...They automatically become side chicks that way..

So you can see there really is a difference....My opinion though

8 Likes

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by CaroLyner(f): 7:50am On Feb 15, 2016
even ugly guys are having side chicks.Lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by Trapnews: 7:52am On Feb 15, 2016
bibijay123:
OP owes you no explanation btw wetin you dey find here self. This na men gist grin

9 Likes

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by Idydarling(f): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2016
CaroLyner:
even ugly guys are having side chicks.Lmao
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by myfantasies(f): 7:57am On Feb 15, 2016
coolh3ad:

There is a difference....

You don't tell a side chick you love her...If she says it, ur reply should be "me too", "really?", "that's sweet"..Being a side chick is not about love but about s*x...

You don't ask a side chick out....lai lai....she either forces herself on you or you put her on a "friends with benefit package" (My sharp dudes know what I am talking about). Some ladies know you have a GF or you are in a serious relationship and are still ready to "date" you (dem plenty sef)...They automatically become side chicks that way..

So you can see there really is a difference....My opinion though
Sorry i don't see any difference
Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by Trapnews: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Girls r unpredictable?

Well since you're saying it's just a backup plan den i don't see any reason why we ladies too won't have any

COS GUYS ARE UNPREDICTABLE TOO
shocked

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by Ginaz(f): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Trouble was averted yesterday at my crib. If not for my tight game and o.t, heads would have rolled

One day your cup go full, keep playing your tight game undecided
Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by bibijay123(f): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2016
Trapnews:

OP owes you no explanation btw wetin you dey find here self. This na men gist grin

Lool grin, oya u explain to me
Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by coolh3ad(m): 8:07am On Feb 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Sorry i don't see any difference

Then I guess you didn't read my post...If you did, you'll see the difference....Blame the ladies who love to be side chicks...
Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by myfantasies(f): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2016
coolh3ad:

Then I guess you didn't read my post...If you did, you'll see the difference....Blame the ladies who love to be side chicks...
If cos i did

It still boils down to one thing...

Nd i blame the guys who love to cheat
Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by myfantasies(f): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2016
Trapnews:

shocked
Naaah dis could never be us

Cos i don't look like an slowpoke
Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by coolh3ad(m): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2016
myfantasies:
If cos i did

It still boils down to one thing...

Nd i blame the guys who love to cheat

And I blame the ladies who love to be side chicks.. They know you have a GF but are still willing and ready to date you....and I also know of ladies that have main guys and side guys too.....so stop taking sides abeg....Ladies cheat the same way guys cheat too

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by NemzySeries(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2016
bibijay123:
main chick na NEPA & side chick na GEN/INVERTER..........lol
Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by myfantasies(f): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2016
coolh3ad:

And I blame the ladies who love to be side chicks.. They know you have a GF but are still willing and ready to date you....and I also know of ladies that have main guys and side guys too.....so stop taking sides abeg....Ladies cheat the same way guys cheat too
Bros today is Monday, stop turning around in circles

It still d same thing, u r taking sides nd i am doing d same
Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by coolh3ad(m): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Bros today is Monday, stop turning around in circles

It still d same thing, u r taking sides nd i am doing d same

You started taking sides first so I had to join you....Ladies and Guys cheat...Ladies and guys have main guys/main chicks and side guys/side chicks...its something you (and everyone) knows....simple!!
Re: Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around by myfantasies(f): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2016
coolh3ad:

You started taking sides first so I had to join you....Ladies and Guys cheat...Ladies and guys have main guys/main chicks and side guys/side chicks...its something you (and everyone) knows....simple!!
Now u have said wat my ears want to hear

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Between Two Lovers Work When They Dont Have Alot In Common? / She Wants Me / Early Morning Session, My Vaseline Brothers Where Are Thee (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.