Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) (34937 Views)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Funny guy.
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by solid3(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Anoruo:

you are silly. grin

you are silly.

Are u OK?
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by mcsnup: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
minasota:
What's valentine?
cashless policy day.

1 Like

Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by faites(f): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
omusiliyu:
From his allocation...

It showed that, They're still following him from his village

Ur so on point. The guy is clueless
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by hezy4real01(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
You never till get sense
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by faruz: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
1stluv:
Let me re-analyze it for u, after u might have spent all that amount to buy drinks with ur guys, that's when one of ur drunk frnd will have the courage to ask ur gf whom u might have spent ur winning from the bet On out then u will be heart broken and left with just dat Amt u reserved for ur bae......only for smart bae that can press ur mumu botton sha

Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
See how dirty your mattress is.....why not set asides money to replace that one....

smh
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by LydayBobo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nikita1:
Itumo undecided
Girl will go but guy will always remain... Omo alo Bobo lo ma ku
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by luckyikhide(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Valentine Day Special : 20 Things to Start Doing in Your Relationships. . 1. Free yourself from negative people. 2. Let go of those who are already gone. . 3. Give people you don’t know a fair chance. 4. Show everyone kindness and respect. . 5. Accept people just the way they are. 6. Encourage others and cheer for them. . 7. Be your imperfectly perfect self. 8. Forgive people and move forward. . 9. Do little things every day for others. 10. Pay attention to who your real friends are. . 11. Always be loyal. 12. Stay in better touch with people who matter to you. . 13. Keep your promises and tell the truth. 14. Give what you want to receive. . 15. Say what you mean and mean what you say. 16. Allow others to make their own decisions. . 17. Talk a little less, and listen more. 18. Leave petty arguments alone. . 19. Ignore unconstructive, or hurtful comments. . 20. Pay attention to your relationship with yourself. . HAPPY VALENTINE DAY.
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by Desciple: 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nice one! (alomo N200, her t-fare N200, viju milk N100 condom N50
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by lonelydora: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Some girls will avoid this thread.
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by pabjo: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
sure, op you do Justice 550 for val ha na so I take money for my pocket come come back with tem because I remember say tomorrow na Monday.
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by uchwar1: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
jaelz:
Found this on someone's picture display showing how his going to spend his salary this Valentine.

he earns little. If I change my salary into #500 notes, that bed will have no space
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nikita1:
Itumo undecided
Interprete
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by francababy(f): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
1stluv:
Let me re-analyze it for u, after u might have spent all that amount to buy drinks with ur guys, that's when one of ur drunk frnd will have the courage to ask ur gf whom u might have spent ur winning from the bet On out then u will be heart broken and left with just dat Amt u reserved for ur bae......only for smart bae that can press ur mumu botton sha
The way u construct sentences is horrible. I read ur post 3 times and could not understand. Stop posting abeg
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by jaelz(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
jaelz:
Found this on someone's picture display showing how his going to spend his salary this Valentine.

http://jaelziselowo..co.ke/2016/02/what-would-you-do-in-this-case.html?m=1
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin 50naira val card
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
DonaldGenes:

Interprete
undecided
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by Kazrem(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lolzzz. No saving? No investment?
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by datGuyJoo: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
solid3:
Please what is nairabet? Is it an investment savings account?

Don't mind him. Naira bet is a name of one funny movie like that with 1000episodes undecided maybe
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by Anoruo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
solid3:

Are u OK?
ask me again
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by 1stluv(f): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
francababy:

The way u construct sentences is horrible. I read ur post 3 times and could not understand. Stop posting abeg

Thanks for that, actually I do have a suicidal provoking response for u but it's feb 14 after all.
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by solid3(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
petkoffDrake:

Don't mind him. Naira bet is a name of one funny movie like that with 1000episodes undecided maybe

That kinda movie/series u get addicted to bah.
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by solid3(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Anoruo:

ask me again

No need, I already know u not OK.
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by techskulz(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2016
closeup2000:
wey the ones you done hustle since?
them dey my bank account
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by princeBlack77(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2016
solid3:
you will the meaning when you confirmed the rumour that the small boy that normally run errands for you has luckily won 12m on one of his bet tongue
solid3:
you will the meaning when you confirmed the rumour that the small boy that normally run errands for you has luckily won 12m on one of his bet
Re: How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) by techskulz(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
closeup2000:
pics or ...
lolzz u funny ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.