Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Nokia Navigation Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Nokia Navigation Service (830 Views)

Nokia C1: First Pure Android From The Nokia Unveiled / Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] / How Much Is The Nokia E63? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nokia Navigation Service by justkunmi(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2009
Hi.All,
I.use.a.Nokia.E71. .and.would.like.to.get.the.Nokia.Navigation.service. .anyone.knows.where?.

Or.is.there.anyone.already.using.it? Share.your.experience. .

Thanks
Re: The Nokia Navigation Service by aieromon(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2009
I think you mean Nokia Maps.
Well,why don't you drop your comments in the "Nokia Maps in Nigeria" or the "E-series zone" thread?
Ciao
Re: The Nokia Navigation Service by phatloomy(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2009
The nokia navigation service isn't bad at all. I updated my E51 with the latest version of nokia maps (V3.0) E51 comes with V2.0 though Nokia says its compatible with E71.
First you need to download the map loader then connect your phone to update. E71 has an internal GPS while E51 doesn't so I had to use an external GPS device. It also runs on data so you need to have active GPRS or 3G service. another interesting feature is the points of interest. you should give it a try
You can also check this topic https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-292602.0.html

I have attached some screenshots.

(1) (Reply)

Bluetooth Chating Software For Mobile Phones: / How Do I Jailbreak My I-pod Touch / Very Neat Blackberry Bold3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.