Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val (5056 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by timidapsin(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Let's make it lively.
Lalasticlala you self fit participate
Mine is
S
I
N
A
J
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Hurlstarling: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Here to check profile picture
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by timidapsin(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mine Sinaj tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by LOVEGINO(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by myfantasies(f): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Myfantasies kiss kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Hurlstarling: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
timidapsin:
Mine Sinaj tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
her tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
her
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by timidapsin(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mostwanted7 tobenanaa emmyw ladyf
And others come tell us your crush wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Hurlstarling: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
myfantasies:
Myfantasies kiss kiss
Uhn? With this beauty of yours, that is not allowed
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Michellla(f): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
N
O
N
E
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Tobenanaa(m): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
mine is froshgirl... Froshgirl cos me sef be frosh boi

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by emmyw(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
lol
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by myfantasies(f): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hurlstarling:
Uhn? With this beauty of yours, that is not allowed
Says who angry angry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by obiorathesubtle: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Queenvalerie

Your Majesty, I know it's late.. And I know you're not supposed to ask a girl to be your val anyday on val week..

But I feel you and I have a carefully tailored connection, and I have felt the intense need from the moment I saw your cat to ask you...

Will you be my val?

Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Hurlstarling: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
myfantasies:
Says who angry angry
says we
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Aromas: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
To me I need ladyF asap grin her comments on every post keeps funny. I belief she gonna be my val
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hurlstarling:
make una fight ontop her Na. Iranu
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by RoyalBlak007: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Farano
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by HARDBUOI: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
ASADIKE
MARIAOLE
FARANO
QUINNBEE
IRUNBO
YOURMAIN
SINAJ

(IN LIL WAYNE VOICE )AH WISH I CAN F**** EVERY GAL IN D WORLD
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by cruzita(f): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
undecided I would have loved to say wildflame but he has a small eggplant ,so I decided to go for maxi112 but he doesn't have abs ,swaggeronfleak is a handsome guy but he is stingy and I promised myself to make smartchoices this val.I'm so confused

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Here to read comnts *spreadsmat* wit my chilled zobo drink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by timidapsin(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
HARDBUOI:
ASADIKE
MARIEAOLE
FARANO
QUINNBEE

(IN LIL WAYNE VOICE )AH WISH I CAN F**** EVERY GAL IN D WORLD
RoyalBlak007:
Farano
ferano has now been mentioned twice...
Hmm who would she go for?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Hurlstarling: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
And now Mr., what calls for this nonsense talk?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Refiner or refina, I can't remember but I think I like her face.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Leriebloom(f): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Too bad that the only guy that i wish could be my val isn't here on nairaland.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hurlstarling:
And now Mr., what calls for this nonsense talk?
person dey d!ck her where she dey, una dey here dey fantasise.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Hurlstarling: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
And now Mr., what calls for this stupid comment?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by HARDBUOI: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
timidapsin:

ME OFCOZ,,,,, IV BLEEPED HER TWICE NOW... N SHE WAS tongue
BLIV IT OR NOT...
PLS IM SORRY FARANO TO HAVE REVEALED DIZ...SOWIE BABY
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by RoyalBlak007: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
timidapsin:
I can take care of her best
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Just smellymouth kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val by Hurlstarling: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
person dey d!ck her where she dey, una dey here dey fantasise.
mtcheew......... Guess you missed the part where the OP said let's make this thread lively

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Inem Peter Flaunts Her Hot Thighs In Many Photos / My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. / How Did You Lost Your Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.