Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

See the - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See the (1265 Views)

The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed / Between Jesus And Mohammed! / Words Of Jesus Vs Words Of Mohammed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the by Maykelly(f): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2009
Mystery
Re: See the by huxley2(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2009
Why don't you remove the blank that is in your eyes before attempting to remove the pebble in the eyes of others?

What is the genealogy of Jesus? For instance, who does the bible say is his grand-father? Clue: Look in Matthew and Luke.
Re: See the by wirinet(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2009
The problem with the genealogy of Jesus is that it is deceitful to trace it using Joseph as Joseph the carpenter was said to to have contributed any gene to Jesus's [b]gene[/b]alogy. We are not even sure if Mary contributed any gene either as she was said to be just a surrogate mother.
Re: See the by Maykelly(f): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2009
wirinet:

[s]The problem with the genealogy of Jesus is that it is deceitful to trace it using Joseph as Joseph the carpenter was said to to have contributed any gene to Jesus's gene[/b]alogy. We are not even sure if Mary contributed any gene either as she was said to be just a surrogate mother. [/s]

off point - the truth cannot be hidden - [b]Christ is Light, Christ is Truth, Christ is way
!

May kelly:

What is the genealogy of mohammed and olumba olumba obu? is urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and is becoming Worrisome.

No scandal required here, be warned!
Re: See the by budaatum: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2009
May kelly:

What is the genealogy of mohammed and olumba olumba obu? is urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and is becoming Worrisome.

Sorry May, but there is no way you will not get a scandal with the question you pose, especially if, as it seems, the intention is to make out that your Lord has a credible genealogy, which I am sure he must have had, though scripture has not given one that stands up to scrutiny as wirinet nicely points out.

wirinet:

The problem with the genealogy of Jesus is that it is deceitful to trace it using Joseph as Joseph the carpenter was said to to have contributed any gene to Jesus's [b]gene[/b]alogy. We are not even sure if Mary contributed any gene either as she was said to be just a surrogate mother.
Re: See the by Maykelly(f): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2009
May kelly:

Do they have the same background?
Re: See the by Maykelly(f): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2009
May kelly:

Re: See the by Tonyet1(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2009
i suggest www.wikipedia.org may be a really good tool to answer that unless you're trying to create some shit here again wink
Re: See the by Maykelly(f): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
tonye-t:

i suggest www.wikipedia.org may be a really good tool to answer that unless you're trying to create some shit here again wink

what a shame - he dosen't have a lineage shocked so he may be called a ba,
Re: See the by noetic2: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2009
huxley2:

Why don't you remove the blank that is in your eyes before attempting to remove the pebble in the eyes of others?

What is the genealogy of Jesus? For instance, who does the bible say is his grand-father? Clue: Look in Matthew and Luke.

u enjoy disgracing urself. how many times have this been clarified?

morover why not answer the OP?
Re: See the by Maykelly(f): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2009
May kelly:

what is the genealogy of mohammmed? is urgent! many muslim wants to back out, unless this message is provided.
Yes! is as serious as that.
Re: See the by Abuzola(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2009
What is ur problem miss poster, did muslim tell you they do not know it,
just say you are the one interested. Why and what do you want to use it for ? I might help if you have good intention
Re: See the by jagunlabi(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2009
May kelly,can you please tell us all the genealogy of your apparent obssession for genealogies of just about anything and anybody?Thank you!
May kelly:

Re: See the by PastorAIO: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2009
What is the ontology of genealogy? This is very serious, I beg o!
Re: See the by Maykelly(f): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2009
May kelly:

Re: See the by Maykelly(f): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2009
May kelly:

Re: See the by Eaglebabe: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2009
The genealogy of our LORD JESUS is not in Question because it is not hidden.How can u compare JESUS with Mohammed a man that poverty wanted to kill and he went and got married to a woman old enough to be his mother so that when she dies, he will inherit her money.How dare you compare him with my JESUS oh!how l love my JESUS.
Re: See the by JaguaNana: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2009
May kelly:

May Kelly,
hope this answer will suffice and you can go and have a really long rest.

Muhammed's father's and grandfather's names were Abd-Allah and Abd-Al- Mutallib respectively. Next to nothing is known about anyone before his grandfather.

Note that Abd-Allah means ' Servant of Allah' which tells us that Allah had already been worshipped as a deity before Muhammed was born or cooked up his lies on Islam.

6 children ( 4 daughters and 2 sons, though only 1 daughter survived him) were born to Muhammed and Khadija, the rich older widow he married and 1 from his union with Maria al-Qibtiyya (the son died in infancy). None of the other women in his harem bore him kids.
Re: See the by sosisi(f): 2:12am On Jul 21, 2009
geneogini?
Re: See the by Maykelly(f): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2009
Eaglebabe:

The genealogy of our LORD JESUS is not in Question because it is not hidden.How can u compare JESUS with Mohammed a man that poverty wanted to kill and he went and got married to a woman old enough to be his mother so that when she dies, he will inherit her money.How dare you compare him with my JESUS oh!how l love my JESUS.

sweet dearest, how can Lord Jesus be compared, for sure Lord Jesus has no comparison. We Love Him dearly. Jesus we love You Lord! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See the by Maykelly(f): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2009
JaguaNana:

May Kelly,
hope this answer will suffice and you can go and have a really long rest.
Muhammed's father's and grandfather's names were Abd-Allah and Abd-Al- Mutallib respectively. Next to nothing is known about anyone before his grandfather.

Note that Abd-Allah means ' Servant of Allah' which tells us that Allah had already been worshipped as a deity before Muhammed was born or cooked up his lies on Islam.

6 children ( 4 daughters and 2 sons, though only 1 daughter survived him) were born to Muhammed and Khadija, the rich older widow he married and 1 from his union with Maria al-Qibtiyya (the son died in infancy). None of the other women in his harem bore him kids.

Oh what a Pathetic story, Oh no. what a Tragedy! but what you were trying to tell me does not make much sence to me. it seems your in a haste. pls take time and give me details about him, parents not just that but his lineage.
Thanks.
Re: See the by afix(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2009
Why can't u just go on research to study the geneology of THE HOLY PROPHET OF ALLAH and stop mocking those who are trying to enlightened you about his lineage.
Let me just give you some clue,
                                                 1.START FROM ABRAHAM     2. CAN YOU REMEMBER FROM YOUR BIBLE WHEN JEHOVA SAY'S ABRAHAM TWO SONS WILL BECAME TWO GREAT NATION 3. FOUND OUT WHO THE BETHREN OF ISAAC IS,THEN  U WILL BE FULFILED WITH YOUR MISSION OF KNOWING THE GENEOLOGY OF PROPHET MUHAMMED(may the peace of ALLAH be upon him).
                                                                                                                       MA SALAM

(1) (Reply)

Prosperity Preaching In The Bible / So,today Is Eve Of The Judgement Day ? / The Black Pope - The Most Powerful Man In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.