Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed (10457 Views)

Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix / Did The Jesus Christ Of The Bible Ever Exist? / The Jesus - Ufo Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 5:36am On Oct 19, 2010
The superiority of the Jesus Christ is presented primarily in Hebrew1:1-6

In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs. For to which of the angels did God ever say,"You are my Son; today I have become your Father? Or again,"I will be his Father, and he will be my Son And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,"Let all God's angels worship him."

Jesus Christ is presented as the creator, sustainer, and heir of the universe. One who radiates God's own glory and expresses the very character of God. He is the exalted one, who has achieved the cleansing of sins and now has a status "far greater than the angels"

Our Lord Jesus Christ is shown to be superior to the angels of Heaven. He has a unique relationship with the Father. The angels have a status that is inferior to him that is why they worship him. The scriptures exalts him to the highest possible position of honor at the fathers right hand. So he has authority over all things.

He is far greater than Prophet Muhammed. Jesus Christ is the ultimate builder of God's House. He is ultimately in charge of God's Holy people. His ministry is far superior to anything that Prophet Muhammed has to offer.  Through his ministry, Jesus Chirst offers better hope grounded in  a better convenant based on better promises through which he performs a ministry far superior to the ministry of Islam. The ministry of Jesus Christ under the new convenant is a better system because of the superiority of Christ Sacrifice as confirmed in Hebrews 9:10

Brethen, Let us thank God as we anticipate "better things" in terms of our inheritance, which is a better homeland and a better life after the resurrection. For as new convenant believers in Christ, God has something better that could only be anticipated by our fellow muslims.

I am not dissing prophet Mohammed or Islam, however I still strongly believe that without accepting Christ as your Lord and savior, all muslims will miss out.

God bless wink
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by okgerald(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2010
But the same Jesus was killed by peeps like you. That rings a bell and it means bible Jesus must be Fake
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by chakula: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2010
ok.gerald:

But the same Jesus was killed by peeps like you. That rings a bell and it means bible Jesus must be Fake

kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2010
yommyuk:

The superiority of the Jesus Christ is presented primarily in Hebrew1:1-6
Jesus Christ is presented as the creator, sustainer, and heir of the universe. One who radiates God's own glory and expresses the very character of God. He is the exalted one, who has achieved the cleansing of sins and now has a status "far greater than the angels"

"I can by myself do nothing" --Jesus  present himself as a humble servant that can do nothingh but follow the orders of his master. yummuk feel free to contradict Jesus, as I prefer calling you a Liar than my master Jesus.
yommyuk:

Our Lord Jesus Christ is shown to be superior to the angels of Heaven. He has a unique relationship with the Father. The angels have a status that is inferior to him that is why they worship him. The scriptures exalts him to the highest possible position of honor at the fathers right hand. So he has authority over all things.

"All praise belongs to ALLAH the Lord of the world who made the 7 heavens and 7 earths and created what he wills, Glory be unto him as HE is  far above what the Disbelievers of truth ascribe to him"

yommyuk:

He is far greater than Prophet Muhammed. Jesus Christ is the ultimate builder of God's House. He is ultimately in charge of God's Holy people. His ministry is far superior to anything that Prophet Muhammed has to offer.  Through his ministry, Jesus Chirst offers better hope grounded in  a better convenant based on better promises through which he performs a ministry far superior to the ministry of Islam. The ministry of Jesus Christ under the new convenant is a better system because of the superiority of Christ Sacrifice as confirmed in Hebrews 9:10

"Glory be unto ALLAh,  do the unbelievers think ALLAH made the earth in jest. for them to mock his signs, Nay lest while they mock at HIS signs so shall Jahanam be kindled more" The Holy Prophet Muhammed S.A.W, brought all do's and don'ts  the Legal frame work of Islam has its roots in the way and life of the Holy Prophet, yet Christianity of which Jesus was never an adherant of as he was a jew, hardly have straight forward answers be found in the NT on matters pertaining to LAWs and regulation, in fact Jesus statements forms a minute  part of NT, Yet you say he brought a far superior way than the Prophet, no we find that the most intricate part of your religion Jesus is Lord auzobillah, Jesus never uttered this words which forms the back bone of your religion. One can go on and on but few words should be enough for the wise.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Niyi53(m): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2010
Its not only jesus who is the son of God.
One sure thing is that jesus CHRIST DID NOT DIE ON THE CROSS, HE WAS SAVED AND LATER MIGRATED TO KASHMIR, INDIA WHERE HE LATER DIED AND WAS BURIED
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Niyi53(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2010
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by jcross19: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2010
ok.gerald:

Have you heard the prophecy of budha huh? the 2500 years before coming of christ it has been prophesied in india by budha even the evil testify and tremble about his coming. Yes, even koran can't deny it ahahahahahahahah according to what you posted on qouted , ask God why is calm on those who mock him?
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by jcross19: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2010
vedaxcool:

"I can by myself do nothing" --Jesus present himself as a humble servant that can do nothingh but follow the orders of his master. yummuk feel free to contradict Jesus, as I prefer calling you a Liar than my master Jesus.
"All praise belongs to ALLAH the Lord of the world who made the 7 heavens and 7 earths and created what he wills, Glory be unto him as HE is far above what the Disbelievers of truth ascribe to him"

"Glory be unto ALLAh, do the unbelievers think ALLAH made the earth in jest. for them to mock his signs, Nay lest while they mock at HIS signs so shall Jahanam be kindled more" The Holy Prophet Muhammed S.A.W, brought all do's and don'ts the Legal frame work of Islam has its roots in the way and life of the Holy Prophet, yet Christianity of which Jesus was never an adherant of as he was a jew, hardly have straight forward answers be found in the NT on matters pertaining to LAWs and regulation, in fact Jesus statements forms a minute part of NT, Yet you say he brought a far superior way than the Prophet, no we find that the most intricate part of your religion Jesus is Lord auzobillah, Jesus never uttered this words which forms the back bone of your religion. One can go on and on but few words should be enough for the wise.

Please when we are talkng about jesusss stop callng that name of allah, allah just dead gods in saudi . okay
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2010
This issue had long been flogged and the one that was described as the  messiah in the quran and in the bible came out tops. Who is the one?
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by kolaoloye(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2010
subscribing grin
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Chuksxp: 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2010
Jesus was mentioned in the Quran 110 times. An ordinary prophet cannot get that much attention. Furthermore, I think it is the 4th sura of the Quran that even says Jesus is the Word and Spirit of God. Even a whole chapter in the Qu'ran was dedicated to the virgin Mary who is Jesus' mother.

John 20:28
Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

John 8:58
“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

Colossians 1:17
He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

John 5:18,23
For this reason they tried all the more to kill him;, he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.

Titus 2:13
While we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by nopuqeater: 2:30am On Oct 20, 2010
Chuksxp: « #10 on: Yesterday at 11:55:04 PM »
[Quote]Jesus was mentioned in the Quran 110 times. An ordinary prophet cannot get that much attention. Furthermore, I think it is the 4th sura of the Quran that even says Jesus is the Word and Spirit of God. Even a whole chapter in the Qu'ran was dedicated to the virgin Mary who is Jesus' mother.[/Quote]Moses was mentioned more than 110 times. This kill the not ordinary prophet argument. There is no verse that says Jesus is the Word and or Spirit of God. If you have it, we will like to see it. Word from and or Spirit from God are a thing different, since we are all word from God {Be, so it Be[comes]}, and spirit from God {created spirit. The same spirit that was breath into Adam, and each mankind get the same spirit}. There is a Chapter called Nisaa (Woman), while there is none called Rijal (Man). Jesus does not have a chapter. Muhammad does, since it is him (AS) that Quran is revealed upon, completing the religion of Islam as a favor on mankind under his prophetic office. Christians and their warped thinking. They will lie so obviously that it is shameless and naked lies they tell.

[Quote]John 20:28
Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”[/Quote]He said of himself, "I am servant sent by God". And he cried out "My God, my God, . . . ."

[Quote]John 8:58
“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”[/Quote]Verily, I say, too, "before Noah was born, I am". Every human soul was removed from the body of Adam, upon his creation. Hence I am from that point. That was even before Adam and his wife had their first set of children.

[Quote]Colossians 1:17
He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.[/quote]Note this was said by a man who never met jesus, and jesus never met him. Besides, Jesus was not even on earth to confront this guy. How should we believe such an obvious lie? I remember from the Bibe that God did not say any "WORD" until let there be light. But then Angels, etc, including the Jinns and earth were all created. Even the Bible, when you look very wisely goes against your NT statement, when you read the OT verses, about creation.

[Quote]John 5:18,23
For this reason they tried all the more to kill him;, he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.[/Quote]They would not be running after his life for this, unless the Bible writers, be it the OT part or the NT part or both are liars. The Jews even call themselves "Gods". They also called themselves "Sons of God". Jesus used these two to argue his case that such title is generic.

[Quote]Titus 2:13
While we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,[/Quote]Another silly statement by zealot who will not take responsibility for their own actions. Instead they awaited Jesus, who never showed up. I have news for you in the waiting; you will die, each one of you and jesus will not show up, just as the people before you waited in vain, so will you. And Jesus cant save himself, based on what you said happened to him from the time he was praying to God to save him from death. If he is savior it is a fake one if He asked for "Another" to save him. Can we imagine him being the real comforter when he says "Another" is on the way? I guess he was not the real Savior, and not the real Comforter.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by nopuqeater: 2:39am On Oct 20, 2010
@Toba: « #8 on: Yesterday at 04:56:54 PM »
[Quote]This issue had long been flogged and the one that was described as the messiah in the quran and in the bible came out tops. Who is the one?[/Quote]From the Quran, we see that Massiah is less that "Rasulullah". And when you want supporting verse we will give you. Whose religion is top? Rasulullah's Islam. Perfected and no religion will be accepted, because there will be no benefit and no gain in another religion. It will be rejected and thrown back to their faces.

I wonder how Christianity and a tribal massiah is on top of Islam and the only messenger for all mankind? Toba, oni ro nie. Yio ti fe omo obinrin to ni gbogbo adugbo le lo ye wo? O je fe ko ma je ko je inuse awon omo okunrin to fe dara ya. Eyin keferi kuku gba igba kugba. Ije ku je yin ti poju.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by nopuqeater: 3:23am On Oct 20, 2010
@JCross19: « #6 on: Yesterday at 03:17:24 PM »
[Quote]Have you heard the prophecy of budha huh? the 2500 years before coming of christ it has been prophesied in india by budha even the evil testify and tremble about his coming. Yes, even koran can't deny it [b]ahahahahahahahah [/b]according to what you posted on qouted , ask God why is calm on those who mock him?[/Quote]The laughing hyena is here. There was a program in america in the days called laffing. Look Jcrew, Jesus is not the only prophet foretold by others. There are those who foretold Muhammad's arrival. Jesus your God called him Another Comforter. I now you will be arguing blindly that it is a ghost, who cant speak and no one heard what he said and no record left behind either. In India, A king and his subject witnessed the splitting of the Moon and became muslim. In Ethiopia, al nagashi became muslim after hearing the recitation of Surah Maryam. So whats your point?

[Quote]« #7 on: Yesterday at 03:24:31 PM »
Please when we are talkng about jesusss stop callng that name of allah, allah just dead gods in saudi . okay[/Quote]Like hanging Yahweh, Jehovah, Adonia, Elohim, jesus? But Eloi is what your bible said jesus yelled out. Not father, or Jehohah, or yahwaeh, or Adonia, or myself.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by nopuqeater: 3:40am On Oct 20, 2010
@Yommyuk: on: Yesterday at 05:36:06 AM »
[Quote]The superiority of the Jesus Christ is presented primarily in Hebrew1:1-6[?Quote]Opinion of a zealot, without proof.

[Quote]In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son,[/Quote]WHo is wife that gave Him a son? name her please. Otherwise, you are not telling the truth.

[Quote]whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.[/Quote]Proof it. Evidence please.

[Quote]The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being,[/Quote]Evidence. Is God exactly like jesus a man?

[Quote]sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.[/Quote]liar if no evidence.

[Quote]So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs. For to which of the angels did God ever say,"You are my Son; today I have become your Father? Or again,"I will be his Father, and he will be my Son And again,[/Quote]Give evidence and while you are at it, trying in vain, am certain of it, tell me who is the Wife that gave birth to a son?If you dont know how sons are produced, it usually involves sex, pregnancy, and in between.

[Quote]when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,"Let all God's angels worship him."[/Quote]Firstborn? How many children? Which angel worshiped Jesus? Did Gabriel, who was sent to support him? Is there no difference between worship and support? Who worshiped him from the Angel or even prophets? How did they? Evidence or the whole Biblical verses are a sham.[/quote]
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by nopuqeater: 3:44am On Oct 20, 2010
[quote]Jesus Christ is presented as the creator, sustainer, and heir of the universe. One who radiates God's own glory and expresses the very character of God. He is the exalted one, who has achieved the cleansing of sins and now has a status "far greater than the angels"[/Quote]Angels dont eat. Yet this new sustainer was looking for fig on fig tree in off season. when he couldnt get a single tree, he cursed the tree. A sustainer would have not been looking for food. please stop this madness.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2010
Thanks Niyi53 for providing the link below where I can go and dismantle the errors of Islam. God Bless! what a find! Made my job easier cheesy
http://www.alislam.org/books/in-bible/index.html

But the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. (John 14-26) Only the prophet of Islam could have fulfilled this prophecy of Jesus. Muhammad was truly sent in his name because he bore testimony to his truth. 

Muhammand, the comforter? what a joke angry

On four occasions, Jesus used an unusual word called in Greek "parakietos", called alongside "advocate" to describe the Holy Spirit (John 14:16,26; 15:26; 16:7). The same term occurs in Greek literature where it refers to a legal advocate - someone who speaks in a person's defense and provides legal counsel. "Counselor" is a popular translation of this term, but the therapeutic connotations of this word in contemporary English are misleading. The older legal meaning of a lawyer providing advice and counsel is closer to the mark. "Comforter" is another popular translation, but this is also misleading, the older English meaning of someone who strengthens (an "encourager"wink is more accurate. So first and foremost, the word "Comforter" used by the islamic scholars on the website you provided is not "sound".

Jesus promised that the Holy Spirit would come to encourage, instruct and strenghten his followers. In fact, the spirit would sustain Jesus own presence among his disciples.

The Holy Spirit became available to Jesus disciples after his death (John 7:39, 20:22)

John 7:39
By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified Only for those who believe in him

John 20:21-22
Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit. This was before Jesus ASCENDED into Heaven. Was Muhammed born then? and what did Jesus do? BREATH!

John 14:16
"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever"
John 14:26
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
John 15:26
"When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me."
John 16:7
"But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you."[quote][/quote]

The Holy spirit now continues the work of Jesus "Christ" and his presence in the life of Christians. The Holy spirit cannot dwell in the dead but the living. Jesus Chist is Alive and kicking while Mohammed is death and gone.

I will get more trash from the website later. Cheers and God bless cheesy
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Chuksxp: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2010
@nopuqeater

John 20:28
Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

He said of himself, "I am servant sent by God". And he cried out "My God, my God, . . . ."

Let's see what The Father Himself says about Jesus:
Hebrews 1:8
But about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;,

When Jesus addresses His Father as God, does it mean Jesus isn't God? Of course not. If you as a man address your dad as a man, does it mean you must not be a man?

John 10:30
"I and the Father are one."

Colossians 1:17
He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Note this was said by a man who never met jesus, and jesus never met him. Besides, Jesus was not even on earth to confront this guy. How should we believe such an obvious lie? I remember from the Bibe that God did not say any "WORD" until let there be light. But then Angels, etc, including the Jinns and earth were all created. Even the Bible, when you look very wisely goes against your NT statement, when you read the OT verses, about creation.

Acts 9:5
“Who are you, Lord?” Saul (Paul) asked.
“I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied. Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

John 5:18,23
For this reason they tried all the more to kill him;,  he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.

They would not be running after his life for this, unless the Bible writers, be it the OT part or the NT part or both are liars. The Jews even call themselves "Gods". They also called themselves "Sons of God". Jesus used these two to argue his case that such title is generic.

The truth of the matter is that you've already been told over and over again by your Islamic scholars that the Jews and Christians corrupted God's word. Yet, you have no proof they did. Give me one proof, not what you were told.

Titus 2:13
While we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

Another silly statement by zealot who will not take responsibility for their own actions. Instead they awaited Jesus, who never showed up. I have news for you in the waiting; you will die, each one of you and jesus will not show up, just as the people before you waited in vain, so will you. And Jesus cant save himself, based on what you said happened to him from the time he was praying to God to save him from death. If he is savior it is a fake one if He asked for "Another" to save him. Can we imagine him being the real comforter when he says "Another" is on the way? I guess he was not the real Savior, and not the real Comforter.

The Bible already prophesied of what people like you would say:

2Peter 3:3-4
Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.”

2Peter 3:8-9
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Chuksxp: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Yommyuk: on: Yesterday at 05:36:06 AM »WHo is wife that gave Him a son? name her please. Otherwise, you are not telling the truth.

Proof it. Evidence please.

Evidence. Is God exactly like jesus a man?

liar if no evidence.

Give evidence and while you are at it, trying in vain, am certain of it, tell me who is the Wife that gave birth to a son?If you dont know how sons are produced, it usually involves sex, pregnancy, and in between.

Firstborn? How many children? Which angel worshiped Jesus? Did Gabriel, who was sent to support him? Is there no difference between worship and support? Who worshiped him from the Angel or even prophets? How did they? Evidence or the whole Biblical verses are a sham.

Funny how you keep echoing: GIVE ME EVIDENCE! Where exactly is your evidence. You have been trying to use the Quran to prove the validity of the Quran. That's called circular reasoning.

Do you believe that God is omnipotent? Do you believe that with God, nothing is impossible. They why are you trying to put a limit on God's unlimited power? If God can do anything, don't you think He would be able to pause the laws of nature by sending His Son into the world through a virgin.

Revelation 4:11-12
Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. In a loud voice they were saying:
“Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!”
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by jcross19: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
nopuqeater:

@JCross19: « #6 on: Yesterday at 03:17:24 PM »The laughing hyena is here. There was a program in america in the days called laffing. Look Jcrew, Jesus is not the only prophet foretold by others. There are those who foretold Muhammad's arrival. Jesus your God called him Another Comforter. I now you will be arguing blindly that it is a ghost, who cant speak and no one heard what he said and no record left behind either. In India, A king and his subject witnessed the splitting of the Moon and became muslim. In Ethiopia, al nagashi became muslim after hearing the recitation of Surah Maryam. So whats your point?

Like hanging Yahweh, Jehovah, Adonia, Elohim, jesus? But Eloi is what your bible said jesus yelled out. Not father, or Jehohah, or yahwaeh, or Adonia, or myself.
You don't know what to do , take a dynamite and blow up yourself .ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i will always laugh at your post , your posts prove the level of your idiocracy and ignorant like your follow brothers boko haram
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by jcross19: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
NO ONE , I MEAN NO ONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE COMING OF MOHAMMAD YOU ARE JUST A NUT , YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING JUST TO DEFEND THE FLAW AND IGNORANTS PASSED BY WANNABE PROPHET MOHAMA ON TO HIS FOLLOWER SEE WHAT YOU SAID JESUS WAS NOT ONLY THE PROPHET BY OTHER RELIGION MASTERS THEN , MENTTION ANOTHER IF NOT, YOU ARE BUFFOON FOR THAT . LIKE I HAVE SAID allah IS NOTHING BUT DUMMY . IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JESUS ASK YOUR FATHER OR ANY ELDERLY MAN THAT KNOW MUCH ABOUT YOUR TRIBE HISTORY AND ASK WHO IS JEKI EWE SU AND THEY WILL WHAT IFA KNOWS ABOUT CHRIST , I SAID IT EVIL TREMBLE IN HIS NAME OKAY
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2010
jcross19:

Please when we are talkng about jesusss stop callng that name of allah, allah just dead gods in saudi . okay

Since the name ALLAH causes you to quiver, i will keep writing it over and over again, ALLAHU AkBAR, ALLAH the creator of jesus, he that made the Universe finds it not difficult to creat a thousand Jesus.
The mighty, the one that gives Life and truth, ALLAH the originator

If you read in the quran ALLAH mentioning jesus name more often it is because of the lies Jcross and his Hummer driving Tithe Pinching Pastors made upon the name of Jesus.
In the Qur'an we read on the day of Judgement when ALLAH ask jesus " Did you tell you followers to worship you in negation of me"

Jesus being the humble servant will say "Ya ALLAH, if I told them you would know, for what is in my heart You know but what is in you heart I know not"

Alhamdulila, I would like to see the look on jcross face that day when Jesus tells him and his tithe pinching pastors "get away you workers of inquity"

It is not enough for the message to be rehersed on to them and the disbelievers of truth rejoice over it, for when they hear the name of ALLAh their heart trembles over the truth they hate, yet Jahanama awaits those who rejects truth and spread falsehood.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by jesus3: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ jcross19, Chuksxp, yommyuk and toba

U guys shouldnt bother educating folks that are enemies with wisdom, knowledge and truth. I cant imagine anyone in hs/hr correct sense referring to the muslims mohammad as the comforter or trying to equate christ with the islamic mohammad.

@ Chuksxp, yommyuk. I love ur latest posts its really revealing
Chuksxp:

Funny how you keep echoing: GIVE ME EVIDENCE! Where exactly is your evidence. You have been trying to use the Quran to prove the validity of the Quran. That's called circular reasoning.

Do you believe that God is omnipotent? Do you believe that with God, nothing is impossible. They why are you trying to put a limit on God's unlimited power? If God can do anything, don't you think He would be able to pause the laws of nature by sending His Son into the world through a virgin.

Revelation 4:11-12
Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. In a loud voice they were saying:
“Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!”

yommyuk:

Thanks Niyi53 for providing the link below where I can go and dismantle the errors of Islam. God Bless! what a find! Made my job easier cheesy

But the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. (John 14-26) Only the prophet of Islam could have fulfilled this prophecy of Jesus. Muhammad was truly sent in his name because he bore testimony to his truth. 

Muhammand, the comforter? what a joke angry

On four occasions, Jesus used an unusual word called in Greek "parakietos", called alongside "advocate" to describe the Holy Spirit (John 14:16,26; 15:26; 16:7). The same term occurs in Greek literature where it refers to a legal advocate - someone who speaks in a person's defense and provides legal counsel. "Counselor" is a popular translation of this term, but the therapeutic connotations of this word in contemporary English are misleading. The older legal meaning of a lawyer providing advice and counsel is closer to the mark. "Comforter" is another popular translation, but this is also misleading, the older English meaning of someone who strengthens (an "encourager"wink is more accurate. So first and foremost, the word "Comforter" used by the islamic scholars on the website you provided is not "sound".

Jesus promised that the Holy Spirit would come to encourage, instruct and strenghten his followers. In fact, the spirit would sustain Jesus own presence among his disciples.

The Holy Spirit became available to Jesus disciples after his death (John 7:39, 20:22)

John 7:39
By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified Only for those who believe in him

John 20:21-22
Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit. This was before Jesus ASCENDED into Heaven. Was Muhammed born then? and what did Jesus do? BREATH!

John 14:16
"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever"
John 14:26
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
John 15:26
"When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me."
John 16:7
"But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you."

The Holy spirit now continues the work of Jesus "Christ" and his presence in the life of Christians. The Holy spirit cannot dwell in the dead but the living. Jesus Chist is Alive and kicking while Mohammed is death and gone.

I will get more trash from the website later. Cheers and God bless cheesy

Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by truly: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
jesus.:

@ jcross19, Chuksxp, yommyuk and toba

U guys shouldnt bother educating folks that are enemies with wisdom, knowledge and truth. I cant imagine anyone in hs/hr correct sense referring to the muslims mohammad as the comforter or trying to equate christ with the islamic mohammad.

@ Chuksxp, yommyuk. I love your latest posts its really revealing
I cannot imagine Jesus Christ (PBUH) referring to human beings in this manner
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by jesus3: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2010
truly:

I cannot imagine Jesus Christ (PBUH) referring to human beings in this manner
Yes sir/ma. Jesus was very meek and gentle. He was sinless and couldn't have said so. But me i am a human being like ur self. ok?
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by jcross19: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2010
vedaxcool:

Since the name ALLAH causes you to quiver, i will keep writing it over and over again, ALLAHU AkBAR, ALLAH the creator of jesus, he that made the Universe finds it not difficult to creat a thousand Jesus.
The mighty, the one that gives Life and truth, ALLAH the originator

If you read in the quran ALLAH mentioning jesus name more often it is because of the lies Jcross and his Hummer driving Tithe Pinching Pastors made upon the name of Jesus.
In the Qur'an we read on the day of Judgement when ALLAH ask jesus " Did you tell you followers to worship you in negation of me"

Jesus being the humble servant will say "Ya ALLAH, if I told them you would know, for what is in my heart You know but what is in you heart I know not"

Alhamdulila, I would like to see the look on jcross face that day when Jesus tells him and his tithe pinching pastors "get away you workers of inquity"

It is not enough for the message to be rehersed on to them and the disbelievers of truth rejoice over it, for when they hear the name of ALLAh their heart trembles over the truth they hate, yet Jahanama awaits those who rejects truth and spread falsehood.
I don't even know the different between allah and mohammad in that book of poems i mean koran, when allah don't even know how human being was formed in the womb and mohammad claimed that allah is magnificent but allah can't even gave accurate account how the earth was formed that it's allah , allah did n't know maths shame to allah daft like mohammad.allah is dead , even if you call allah it can't answer you . you knew it
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2010
jcross19:

I don't even know the different between allah and mohammad in that book of poems i mean koran, when allah don't even know how human being was formed in the womb and mohammad claimed that allah is magnificent but allah can't even gave accurate account how the earth was formed that it's allah , allah did n't know maths shame to allah daft like mohammad.allah is dead , even if you call allah it can't answer you . you knew it

"All liars shall perish" I hope you remember, bring evidence if you are truthful as in the thread of dayspoon, I refuted all this wanton lies yet you and your cohorts evaporated,. ALLAH said "Falsehood by its nature is bound to fade"
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by chakula: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2010
You
vedaxcool:

"All liars shall perish" I hope you remember, bring evidence if you are truthful as in the thread of dayspoon, I refuted all this wanton lies yet you and your cohorts evaporated,. ALLAH said "Falsehood by its nature is bound to fade"

Better quit from responding jcross and his fraternity because forever they have not coming up with anything important but insult,ignorance and mockery,unlike [b]vairo and the likes[/b]of those days that they were able to respond to the topic logically,what ashame?

Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2010
Another Islamic blunder that needs to be trashed into the "Lake of Fire"

A Prophet From Thy Brethren
The fact is that before Jesus, Moses had also foretold of a great prophet in clear and precise words. When Moses went to Mount Horeb under the command of God he addressed the Israelites saying:
The Lord thy God will raise unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me, unto him ye shall hearken. (Deuteronomy 18:15)
And again, God's words to Moses:
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth  and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass that, whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. (Deuteronomy 18:18-19)

CORRECTION

This prophet that Moses was referring to would be beyond the ordinary because Moses was without peer among the prophets
Deut 34:10-11
And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,
In all the signs and the wonders, which the LORD sent him to do in the land of Egypt to Pharaoh, and to all his servants, and to all his land,

This prophet would be  "From the midst of thee" meaning "FROM AMONG YOUR FELLOW ISRAELITES" or  not Arab or any other nation.Later, Judaism looked (still looking) for this prophet as a major messianic figure.

John 1:19-28
19And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

20And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

21And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

22Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?

23He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

24And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.

25And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?

26John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;

27He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.

28These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing.

It is obvious who John the baptist was referring to (Jesus Christ of course)

John 6:14
14Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.

The new version bible even stated it clearer "He is the prophet we have been expecting."
The crowd understood the miracle as a fulfillment of OT promises in the Deut 18:15 and

Malachi 4:5

(5Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
The NT identifies John the Baptist as the prophet who prepared the ay for Jesus the Messiah

Matt 11:11

11Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
12And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

13For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

14And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

15He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

John 7:40-42
40Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet.

41Others said, This is the Christ. But some said, Shall Christ come out of Galilee?

42Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?

BETHLEHEM! not mecca or medina. if the islamic scholars need a map, they can google it cheesy

CONCLUSION: Who is the Messiah?

ACT 3:18-24

18But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

19Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

20And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

22For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

23And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

24Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

John 8:24
Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

"That ye may know that I am "the Messiah"

John 8:58
58Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Literally meaning "I am the Ancient of Days"

My Lord Jesus Christ is alive and Kicking while Muhammed is dead and gone.
God bless wink

1 Like

Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Mudley313: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2010
grin @ christian religious nuts e-ganging on muslim e-fundamentalist. war of the deluded. my-god-is-better-than yours; wonder why humans do all the talking while their all-powerful dead non-existent gods just sit back and watch. deluded goats

[center][/center]
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by kolaoloye(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2010
Mudley313:

grin @ christian religious nuts e-ganging on muslim e-fundamentalist. war of the deluded. my-god-is-better-than yours; wonder why humans do all the talking while their all-powerful dead non-existent gods just sit back and watch. deluded goats

[center][/center]

What do you expect God to do after all He did not create any religion.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 3:51am On Oct 22, 2010
When Jesus heard from God he went to the desert to be tempted and began his ministry with boldness, (Mark 1:14-15).When Muhammad heard from God (supposedly through an angel) he cowered, was uncertain, and wanted to commit suicide (Quran 74:1-5)

When Jesus recieve instruction it was from God the Father (John 5:19) while Muhammad was allegedly from an angel(Gabriel)

Jesus never killed anyone while Muhammed killed many

Jesus had the power to take life, but never did. He restored it. Muhammad had the power to take it, but he never restored it.No one ever died in Jesus' presence. Many people died in Muhammad's presence because he killed them.

Jesus never married. Muhammad had over 20 wives and even married a nine year old girl hence making him a prev in today moral standards.

Jesus received his calling from God directly (Matt. 3:17). Muhammad allegedly received it from an angel (Gabriel)

Jesus performed many miracles including healing people, calming a storm with a command, and raising people from the dead. Muhammad's only alleged miracle was the Quran.

Jesus spoke well of women. Muhammad said women were 1/2 as smart as men (Hadith 3:826; 2:541), that the majority in hell will be women (Had. 1:28,301; 2:161; 7:124), and that women could be mortgaged.

Jesus never sinned (1 Pet. 2:22). Muhammad was a sinner (Quran 40:55; 48:1-2)

Jesus received and heard the direct voice of God (Mark 1:10-11) Muhammad did not receive or hear the direct voice of God. It was an angel instead.
Angels worship Jesus Christ in Heaven.

Jesus was virgin born, Muhammad was not virgin born.

Hmmm  the above has made me think, who should I go for?
Jesus Christ "the son of God" cool

There is no comparison between Jesus and Muhammad. Muhammad falls so far short that he cannot be held on any level remotely close to Jesus. Muhammad is clearly inferior to Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth / Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo / Why Did Jesus Call For The Killing Of Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.