Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? (9472 Views)

How To Know True Love / How Do You Know True Love? / How Do We Know True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? by sexylogan(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
smiley
@sexybabes,
hope u know what u'r doing becuz same thing happned to me some
years back and i didnt know what to do. i didnt take her back tho she
tried really hard and now im dating someone i'm not sure loves me.
whatever u decide to do, i hope it works out well for u. keep us posted
on new developments. wink
Re: Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? by sexybabes(f): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2009
sexylogan:

smiley
@sexybabes,
hope u know what u'r doing becuz same thing happned to me some
years back and i didnt know what to do. i didnt take her back tho she
tried really hard and now im dating someone i'm not sure loves me.
whatever u decide to do, i hope it works out well for u. keep us posted
on new developments. wink
I wish I knew what to do. He has ask me out to dinner this evening, haven't agree though but I think we need to talk things out & see whr we stand. I think I should go.
Re: Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? by biola44: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2009
poster follow ur head, think straight n re-evaluate, ther's nothing bad abt starting afresh
Re: Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? by sexybabes(f): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2009
sexylogan:

smiley
@sexybabes,
keep us posted on new developments. wink
New development? I met up wit him, we kinda talked, hez da kinda guy wu dsnt like 2 tok abt past, wts done is done can we move on type of guy, so i also decided not 2 dwell in da past. He tried convincing me dt he luvs me & cnt live witout me bt da tym i was with him he got 2 calls which i thnk was frm a lady, i assume she wnted 2 meet wit him coz he was like "i cnt ryt nw" & i assume she asked why & he was like "bcz i cnt" & drop da fone, now i suspect its a new gf & i ddnt ask him. I think mayb they met in dis 4months we were apart, if why he wntd me bak while he knwz dt hez busy i dnt knw only him knwz. So i decided not 2 b wit him coz i cnt keep on lookin ova my shoulder evrytym. God knwz i luv dis guy bt i can do on my own, Im enjoyin bein single @ da moment not stressn abt bf wahala.
He stil cols now &  then but Im gona stick on my decision. I think i got closure & at least i know that he does miss me,  Lol!
Re: Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? by Youngpo413: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2014
sexybabes:
I think I understand this now. Because I broke up with my guy i dated for 2years coz he cheated on me. Dated a very honest guy whom i don't think he will ever cheat on me but he is got a baby mama drama. He just found out that mother of his twins moved in at his house back home and now his parents are insisting that he marry her, they even sending her here to him soon. And im not even interested in fighting this coz its a loosing battle.
So now I'm considering getting back with my guy as he has been apologizing and begging me to take him back. Why is this love thing so confusing? 

madam you get relationship issues o,first was a player now a man who has a baby mama...hehehe...abeg check yourself...you are what you attract though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? / Village Girl Poses In Bush For Snap Shots.. / What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.