Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Do Guys Know What They Really Want? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Know What They Really Want? (2691 Views)

What Women Really Want / How To Attract A Woman - What The Rich Guys Know And You Dont / Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Nautillus(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2008
If the All-knowing-GIRL's really know what dey want  . . . . why do they Date/Marry this so called "don't know what the want guyz"??. grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by jpphilips(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2008
ur french sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by StephenP(m): 12:51am On Jul 04, 2008
jp philips:

your french sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Kliplemet:

It's Italian retard

LOL!!

@topic, YES!
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by onyinye2(f): 12:53am On Jul 04, 2008
all guys want is someone to cater to their ego. case closed.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by StephenP(m): 12:56am On Jul 04, 2008
onyinye2:

all guys want is someone to cater to their ego. case closed.

anything wrong with that? tongue
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by DrKitaun(m): 1:08am On Jul 04, 2008
this thread is absofuckinglutely stupid angry

do guys know what they really want, bla bla without any reasonable expatiation on root cause of thread shocked embarassed

anyways . . .thread was most likey opened cos of me, tho poster is now on sabbatical from NLAND grin
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by onyinye2(f): 1:09am On Jul 04, 2008
StephenP:

anything wrong with that? tongue

OH GAWD!! cheesy goes to show men are so such simple creatures sometimes.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by timmfikk(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2008
Yes all guys really does know what they want , but female will never, because they know guys will always get purnished for it.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Morenisexy(f): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2008
@post
most of them do. . it's what they want that's scary. Some have absolutely no goals to achieve, while the others are fighting life each day to meet their goals undecided
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Gamine(f): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2008
They really want Women

nothing else.

every other thing is a means to the end----Women grin

iAm cos iWoman grin grin
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Geniall: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2008
They mostly want sex, not necessarily women.

Men, and all other human beings, seek three main things:

Sexual satisfaction.
Satisfaction of the desire for power.
Spiritual satisfaction.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Morenisexy(f): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2008
Is geniall michelin?
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Geniall: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2008
Morenisexy:

Is geniall michelin?

No.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Morenisexy(f): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2008
Ok
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by luck007(m): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2008
men are simple, women are simplistic
men are sophisticated, women are complicated

man!!! am 100 percent supporting this statement
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 05, 2008
No they don't. cool
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by DrKitaun(m): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2008
Morenisexy:

Is geniall michelin?

NO WAY !

there is only one KING GENIAL !

GENIAL is GENIALL cheesy
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Mesmerize(f): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2008
na u know, amebo of nl tongue
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by ladybam(f): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ post

they want to make money so that they can afford to have flocks of pretty and sexy ladies around them. grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by noetic(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2008
lady bam:

@ post

they want to make money so that they can afford to have flocks of pretty and sexy ladies around them. grin grin grin

is it our fault that ladies frolick around us?
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by ladybam(f): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2008
noetic:

is it our fault that ladies frolick around us?

well, but of course not. but its your fault that you dont know what you want. because the ladies who frolick around you do wink wink . so watch your pocket. but if you can handle the frolicking ladies, then its really not your fault smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by noetic(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2008
lady bam:

but if you can handle the frolicking ladies, then its really not your fault smiley smiley smiley smiley
now u get it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . . . .its not our fault cry
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by topup: 3:13am On Jul 17, 2008
Hmmm, well guys do mature slower than girls, so maybe they are still finding what they want in a woman?

I have noticed that yeah, sometimes they want everything, sometimes opposites. Like my ex liked me because I was very strong in my faith (or at least trying to get closer to God) - that's what he said (am I gullable to believe it LOL) anyways, but he probably left me because he had too much sexual frustration and wasn't ready for such a committed woman.

Apart from that example I believe that there are women out there who can be these things, a woman who is willing to be adventurous in the bedroom because she is very intune with her body and doesn't mind trying new things, but knows that sleeping with many men isn't going to do her much good. A woman who is humble but knows how to defend her beliefs and not just fighting over the toilet seat lid. A woman who knows how to look good but also took time to learn how to cook and take care of home.

Men are entitled to that, same as how I expect my future husband to be strong but emotionally open at the same time, tenacious but understanding at the same time, practical with money and romantic, not a player but knows how to make me swoon, is in tune with his body so even if he is a virgin he at least knows how its done (it is possible since sex is very natural).

It is possible to find people with these qualities, that is why when a man who has found a woman he complete adores and respects, he seems to describe her in such a way that you may not believe how a human being can be all these things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. / To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? / An Open Letter To My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.