Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Do Guys Know What They Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Know What They Really Want? (2690 Views)

What Women Really Want / How To Attract A Woman - What The Rich Guys Know And You Dont / Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by scondy(f): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2005
no hard feelings about this.but i`ve always wondered and i came to the conclusion that guys dont know what they want.they are just babies but the irony of it all is that they dont know and wld never accept. what do u think.when i get replies i`ll elaborate on the issue.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Seun(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2005
Hello scondy,

Please elaborate on the issue. We're waiting on you!

Seun.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by baalisso(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2005
Am a bit surprised @ your conclusion that guys will not accept your acertion.Why not?
NOw to the discurse.A number of guy no what they want and in most cases they go for it wholeheartedly.I wondn't say you gave this topic of dicurse out of experience but "whatever"
I for for person know fullywell what i need i found it,grab it and am still on it for the past 5 years.
thank you
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by nddy(m): 2:26am On Nov 11, 2005
this is no issue for discussion
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Efikibo(f): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2005
Well as a woman i actually believe that "most" men DONT know what they want. They want their woman to be a model outside, a wife in the house and a LovePeddler in the bedroom. NEWSFLASH!!!! not everyone can achieve that!!! u married her/or are with her for who she is and NOT who u want to make her into angry. They claim they dont like ladies that front, but once u show them how u feel watch them run a mile talking about ur getting heavy and clingy and how he's not ready... like make up ur frigging mind already. They wanna get married to a "virgin" yet they the same one out there popping other people's future wife's cherry. They want a woman who is submissive, but then they in the same breath they dont like "weak" women. They want a woman who has mastered the art of Kamasutra 101, but once she starts showing u her skills, u hear him talk about ... oh she's a LovePeddler, but then if u dont... u get the usual... naija girls are frigid and prudes. And they say they know wot they want?? Well my name is Halle Berry then rolleyes
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by snowsdream(f): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2005
some guys probably know what they want and some obviously dont. Like the kind of guys Efik_ibo, thoughs kind of guy dont really know what they want putting in mind that all guy are not the same. There are really some that have ambitions and know what they want in life and will not rest until they get it, some that are straight-headed.
i really think some guys know and some do not know what they really want.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Efikibo(f): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2005
@ snowsdream i guess u missed the part where i wrote "most" guys  rolleyes So i don't understand the repetition in your post
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by IAH(f): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2005
Efik_ibo:
They want to get married to a "virgin" yet they the same one out there popping other people's future wife's cherry. They want a woman who is submissive, but then they in the same breath they don't like "weak" women. They want a woman who has mastered the art of Kamasutra 101, but once she starts showing u her skills, u hear him talk about ... oh she's a LovePeddler, but then if u don't... u get the usual... Nigeria girls are frigid and prudes.[/b] And they say they know wot they want?? Well my name is Halle Berry then rolleyes

I just have to clap! You rock, girl.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by baalisso(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2005
Thanks for your contribution. I would like to conduct a start on how many guy married to a virgin.Note this,90 out of 100 girls got deflowered at between age 12 and 19.the issue of lost of virginity is a natural phenominon.Therefore, I would like everybody to remember the philosophy of human differences.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by baalisso(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2005
correction; I would like efik_ibo and not myself to conduct the stat i talked about.

thanks
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Efikibo(f): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2005
@ baalisso... no where in my post did i say they r married to virgins. I said they WANT 2, dont mean they've achieved it
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by scondy(f): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2005
well,i must admit that efik ibo really feels my gist.
most guys feel they know what they want and go for it but the real gist is that they actually dont know.an average guy if asked to describe his ideal woman wld rant on and on,but when it actually comes to confrontin such issues they are handicapped.the thing is, the ideal woman a guy wants in his thots actually bores him in real life cases.why?because guys haven`t realised one law to romance and love,which is...............THERE IS NO DESCRIPTION TO WHO U WANT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH.......it is something that flows and whatever that makes that person her/him is what u r fallin for not what u want or think he/she shd be.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by baalisso(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2005
>scondy<........If there is no discription of "who" to fall in love with, i believe there is discription for "who" to MARRY

THANKS.
It's me
ayourhinde
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by chrisd(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2005
Some of them do know
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by macalurs(m): 4:50am On Jan 01, 2007
scondy:

well,i must admit that efik ibo really feels my gist.
most guys feel they know what they want and go for it but the real gist is that they actually don't know.an average guy if asked to describe his ideal woman would rant on and on,but when it actually comes to confrontin such issues they are handicapped.the thing is, the ideal woman a guy wants in his thoughts actually bores him in real life cases.why?because guys haven`t realised one law to romance and love,which is, THERE IS NO DESCRIPTION TO WHO U WANT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH, [/b]it is something that flows and whatever that makes that person her/him is what you're fallin for not what u want or think he/she should be.

In real life, things happen differently than they are planned. Before I say any more, one question for you: How exactly does [b]your
point that men have no description of who they want to fall in love with have anything to do with the fact that they are men? What makes your statement true?
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by ima1(f): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2007
No bcoz they still think with their head up their a s s
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by jaybaby(f): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2007
No cuz all that sounds in der Head when they see a gurl is SEX,SEX.SEX angry angry angry grin
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by macalurs(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2007
jaybaby:

No because all that sounds in der Head when they see a girl is SEX,SEX.SEX angry angry angry grin

Yeah it probably holds true for all the guys you meet. . . those stupid guys. you're very unlucky.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by jaybaby(f): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2007
Hmmmmmm & watz ur Prob Wit d guyz --Guess u r stupid afterall
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by macalurs(m): 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2007
maybe I am stupid. . . the odds are I'm not.

It's funny you're still bent on you assertion that ALL guys think sex whenever they look at you. You make a pathetic mind-reader.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by jaybaby(f): 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2007
Huh dnt srt with me-----This is wat i read ,hear,see waz ur stress Boi? Did U see me say it happens 2 me Even if thatz wat happens when they see me---waz ur PROB?
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by macalurs(m): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2007
Chill girl.

i was only saying that for you to make a generalization that All guys think sex when they see a girl, you must be goin thru some really tough times with em.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by jaybaby(f): 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2007
ohhhhhh u r now goin dwn d way of CHILL GURL Ok 99%
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by macalurs(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2007
I dont think there's anything wrong with me not wanting you to misunderstand me. grin
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by jaybaby(f): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2007
'njoy ur dumb self i'm off 2 my bed
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by macalurs(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2007
jaybaby:

'njoy your dumb self i'm off 2 my bed

Good night wise one

Back to topic.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by scondy(f): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2007
well, girls are more true to what they want no matter what pple say, but guys always want to conform to some societal norms.
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Pain(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2007
No.

You See,,,, Guys Really Want Girls. But Girls Are Difficult To Know.

I Mean,,,,,,Understand. Therefore Guys Never Get To Know What They Really Want [Girls]

I Hope That Answers Your Question? shocked
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by jaybaby(f): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2007
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by jpphilips(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2008
of course they do;
just dat the complexity of the women folks makes
him insecure,
mind u evry lady has got issues
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by francessby(f): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2008
you are a confused guy
Re: Do Guys Know What They Really Want? by Persona82(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2008
Oh yes they do. . . The activities you as females see is the sifting exercise.

When they see it. The world can stop for all they care (Infact, the world WILL stop).

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Stalker! / The Little Things You Do Make Me Love You More: / Why Are Skinny Lepah Girls So Jealous Of Girls Who Have A Big Batty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.